Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Thanks.

I'm kinda proud of it cause I don't really like working with pastels. And it came out better than what I've planned.

It's not finished.

Don't know when I will finish it.

I need to draw more cause next month the exhibition start.

Yeah. At the end of the year our teacher hold an exhibition for the students.

I don't know when but she might give out the dates this week.

We had our group presentation today, now I've got one week left of classes before a we go into exam block.

Hi there MP!

Oh yeah... It's exam times. No wonder the roads were so quite this morning

We were the only group to go overtime, though only by a bit, mainly cause our first speaker (who had been fine in all the practices) got hit with nerves, his hand was shaking so bad. The 2nd speaker got concerned that our format for the presentation wasn't correct. And I only stuffed up one part and it was very brief, otherwise I said mine perfectly.

We've had nonstop rain these last few days, walking over the bridge today I was literally holding my umbrella sideways.

I ended up looking like a shaded character, with one side of me darkened by the rain.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

We had little rain yesterday. But not enough to lift the water restrictions

None of my dogs have ever liked going out in the rain. They just sit at the door and 'nope'. 

I nudge my dogs outside and then close the lower half of the door so that they don't run back in. They usually understand that if they don't go they aren't getting back in.

Devon is too dumb for that. XD He just huddles up by the door getting soaked until we let him back in.

We have a large varandah but the dogs still like to run around the muddy yard barking at people, and waiting by the driveway for my mum to get home etc.