SullenCat

Will we have a new release on Jan 2017

I think it depends on if TJ is bringing back Prize raffles. If he is and last year missed out simply because of the 10th bday work, then we probably won't get a new realease - that on top of raffle and val work would be a lot. But if he's just quit the raffles entirely then we might get one.

The raffle stuff took place over Christmas and was tied to the events. I think we can safely assume there hasn't been one this year..

I'd love a new Release. But please not another *&$$% pygmy - I know you all just LOOOOVE them,. but they turn out to be such biome blockers. Wellll,, except for that adorabloe water pygmy and a verey few of the veggies I'd be more than ok with. I've never been a fan of the 2heads.

Easterns? fSome of those gorgeous beasts on the finished list *cough*Tanglewyrms*cough*Seasonal/Balloon crosses*cough*.

I'd rather take a break from releases. Got a lot of lines to breed and mates to find. Also need to stock up on Winters. happy.gif

Personally I would rather we don't have one in January. It's been too hectic with all the holiday breeding, events whatnot and I still don't exactly have a breather because I am trying to arrange for holiday trades, mates etc for coming Valentine's and release is the last thing on my mind. If one happens nonetheless, I will collect it out of habit because I really like to collect my new release on release date.

I'm all clear and ready in case there's a release this weekend. Also pointing out that there are two weekends after this that a release could possibly happen (if it does).

If there's a release at all, I would have hoped it would have happened this weekend; next weekend would be kind of too close to Valentine's day for me to be remotely happy with.

If there is going to be one, at this point I really hope it's just a one-dragon release. I'm going to be swamped as it is with my current Valentine's plans, a new dragon on top of that would be... kind of a lot.