SullenCat

Will we have a new release on Jan 2017

The AP is back to 6d3h. The event finishes today. Time to think about a new release. Are you hoping for one in January? Maybe a combo of normal/drake/pygmy/twoheads?

I'm hoping for one, but not particularly expecting one. January is usually a dry season, as far as I remember - smack between the Christmas and Valentines holidays.

Im really hoping for a new pygmy breed, whenever the next drop is.

I would agree with Dianacat777, but we all thought that about November 2016 and we got 3 new breeds that month.

I think faerie dragons would be awesome. A new dragon type for the new year! Although I'm totally down for more wyverns.

I love new releases, though I'd prefer for them not to happen between holidays.

I have tons of project breeding to do, a lot of which involves Winters, so I'd also prefer no drop myself. /:

Edited by 11th

As much as I would love to, its a no for me this time round... I'm still looking for mates for tonnes of my val pairings.. smile.gif

I'd personally like a nice casual release of one or two hybrids, so it doesn't put a lot of stress but the people who don't need to prep for vday have a shiny new toy to play with.

I'd personally like a nice casual release of one or two hybrids, so it doesn't put a lot of stress but the people who don't need to prep for vday have a shiny new toy to play with.

This. But if new, drakes and pygmies, please.

I don't wish for a new release yet but if it happens ~

Hybrids or more of these to have a variety to make Zombies from ~ Lindwurm, Amphiptere, Leviathan, Two-headed-Lindwurm, Lindwyrm Pygmi, Eastern Pygmi, Wyvern Pygmi, common Wyrms would be a nice release~~~~

I am hoping we don't get a new release this month.

Given we are due for a new dragon on 14th February and breeding of past Valentine dragons will start a week before that and people are working on lineages for that, I believe that a new dragon would be too much as well as putting too much pressure on people.

I'd like to see a dragon from the completed list or one that features one of the underappreciated color schemes. How about a white- or brown-colored one?

Or maybe another water species?

I'd rather not have a new release just now. I'm still cathcing up with the last releases, Halloween and Christm,as-partner-breeding and of course preparing for Halloween, it would be too much.

Perfect answer, I second that! Apart from hybrids, maybe another dino or pygmy or a nice surprise from the completed list (I'm still hoping for Tricksters and Tanglewyrms wub.gif).

Releases are always welcome for me. biggrin.gif

I mean I do have lineage projects, but they can be put aside a while for something new.

1 or 2 new breeds, maybe? I'd definitely prefer them to be from easterns, wyrms, lindwyrms, or any other type that doesn't have that many dragons.

I'd really rather have a break from releases until after V-day. Agreeing with those who are still sorting out mates and test breedings, and I feel like I haven't had the chance to work on my own lines for months now (darn high scroll-goals for new releases).

If we do get a release, I'm down for a hybrid. No collecting pressure there. smile.gif

I think it depends on if TJ is bringing back Prize raffles. If he is and last year missed out simply because of the 10th bday work, then we probably won't get a new realease - that on top of raffle and val work would be a lot. But if he's just quit the raffles entirely then we might get one. I'd love a new Drake personally - I need something pretty to breed with the Honeys!

E: Oh! Thanks Jazeki ^.^ In that case, I'm down for one or two new breeds - more than that would really get in the way of breeding projects xd.png

Edited by Ninjakittee

I think it depends on if TJ is bringing back Prize raffles. If he is and last year missed out simply because of the 10th bday work, then we probably won't get a new realease - that on top of raffle and val work would be a lot. But if he's just quit the raffles entirely then we might get one. I'd love a new Drake personally - I need something pretty to breed with the Honeys!

If I recall correctly, prizes were given out in February, long after the winter events had taken place. January releases would not be affected by raffles in any way.

Edit: Looked on the wiki. It varied per year. 2012 even had a new release and a prize distribution in the month of January.

Edited by Jazeki

^January releases would affect the raffles because of the behind the scenes work done, I think. But we haven't heard anything still about the raffles so sleep.gif

Anyway, please no. I have things to do. xd.png

I am way behind on preparing mates for Valentines, so I am on the fence. I think maybe one new dragon or a couple of hybrids, but not too much to have to collect now. I never like to discourage new releases, though! wink.gif

And I don't think we need to worry about a raffle -- once again it looks like there will be none.

Edited by purplehaze

Releases are always welcome for me. biggrin.gif

I mean I do have lineage projects, but they can be put aside a while for something new.

1 or 2 new breeds, maybe? I'd definitely prefer them to be from easterns, wyrms, lindwyrms, or any other type that doesn't have that many dragons.

I'm always ready for new releases. And I would like those types as well.