Snowwall

Caveborn Halloween eggs

Do you "share" CB Halloween eggs through the AP?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think there was a bit of a problem last Christmas/Valentines because the abandoned page was flooded with new eggs nobody could get due to "two per person" restrictions.

Do people often abandon new Halloween eggs to get some after-hours extras?

Should we try?

I know I'm accidentally loaded up on bred eggs and won't be able to get the new ones without losing the lineage or trading...

Yes they do smile.gif If you are lucky, you may be able to grab some a couple of days after Halloween smile.gif Dropping CB Halloween eggs is a way of gifting. Not a popular thing, but I was able to catch 2 or 3 CB Desipis eggs in the AP. Good luck biggrin.gif

I'd love to contribute to this, but it looks like this year I've only got about an hour of Halloween to hunt, which is way, way less than the required cooldown. smile.gif (Normally I have around four hours, unless it falls on a weekend day, but even that's less than the cooldown.)

Good luck, everyone!

I'd love to contribute to this, but it looks like this year I've only got about an hour of Halloween to hunt, which is way, way less than the required cooldown. smile.gif

Hmm, timesharing/swap? You hold my eggs, I populate the AP and give you a set at the end wink.gif

Woah. This whole "dropping CBs and then picking them up after Halloween" never crossed my mind. But I think Ill do it this year! Heck, I think everyone that can should do it. It seems like a nice little thing to do (especially for those who were unable to catch any CBs for any reason).

I don't, but I really should. It's just that I want to be able to hunt again as soon as they hatch.

I can't remember if I've ever been lucky enough to catch a CB Halloween dropped in the AP before or not. Hopefully I will be this year! I'd rather have at least 8 - 7 is such a silly number if you're a breeder (even pairs for PBs xP).

I know code hunters will do that, I have done it in the past wanting to grab my 2 egg limit for x-mas or V-day, then when its not so nutty in the ap, and I can take my time to really look for codes, I will dump one egg, hunt for a cool code, then dump the second and repeat...

So the site does drop more eggs throughout the day, then, or was it all just at midnight, and now the CB zones will be empty for the rest of the day?

I'm seeing here that I might be able to get one a bit later if I'm lucky, but I'd really like to try for another from the cave itself, if that's possible.

whimspiration, you might've seem it already, but I'll answer anyway. The biomes refresh every 5 minutes, with bigger drops once in a while (on the hour - definitely, half/quarter-hours - not sure), as usual. The only difference is, for the day they are all of the single "new release, never to be found as CB again" kind and people sweep them up very quickly smile.gif

I do! I also bred a ridiculous amount of previous holidays to the AP - so it will be awhile before 10/31 cycles through, haha.

I think there was a bit of a problem last Christmas/Valentines because the abandoned page was flooded with new eggs nobody could get due to "two per person" restrictions.

Do people often abandon new Halloween eggs to get some after-hours extras?

Should we try?

I know I'm accidentally loaded up on bred eggs and won't be able to get the new ones without losing the lineage or trading...

It's my first time doing it, but I love the idea!

Altogether I abandoned 19 CB Halloweens today!

It's my first time doing it, but I love the idea!

Altogether I abandoned 19 CB Halloweens today!

I'll have to be more coordinated next year, I was only able to drop in 7. But I'm really looking forward to the flood that I very much hope will show up in the AP in a few days!

I didn't catch most of my eggs until too late to drop them and be sure of being able to replace them --11:45 pm on Halloween night just seemed too risky to me. If my bred eggs and AP catches had hatched sooner it would have worked out better. Maybe next year? laugh.gif

I have done that before, but now my breeding goals are huge (with trying for PB 8th Gens of all Halloweens),

I just never seem to have enough time or room these days.

Now I usually catch my new CBs a few hours before Halloween ends, and try to trade for some more as well.

"As much as I can" is probably a bit exaggerated xd.png but I have dropped two eggs to the AP yesterday and I have some spare I'll be giving to people who have missed them entirely.

I tried to do it as much as a could, By that i mean like three rolleyes.gif

Whew! That was intense, but I managed to get three, which fulfills my scroll goals. I'm so happy, omg.