Dark-Shadow

"If it has a face, it has a name"

Taking the pledge even if this thread is inactive. Besides coming up with names is fun!

I, Neomorph agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Hi folks, I am looking for some of the original banners that have recently disappeared with the demise of TinyPic.

If anyone hosted their banner there (unfortunately, the one I was using was one of those; but I forget which!), please post it here or contact the thread owner so we can get those banners up again. :)

Thanks.

I, snowfeather666 agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

i name them when they grow up. All dragons deserve a name 

Edited by snowfeather666

I, sebbbbbbbbbbb, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

also unsure if this thread is active or not, but i like the idea (and the banners!)

I, Zhiyi1015, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I name my dragons once they become adult💕

List has been updated thru Swifphoenix as of 12/24/19

THE LIST HAS SURPASSED 1500 OATH TAKERS🎉

Sorry guys for going inactive for so long I should be back for now 

i, ricetheroni, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

i love giving all of my dragons names (^u^) might as well take the oath since it was my plan anyways !!! ❤️

Edited by ricetheroni

I, subwoofer, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I've been naming all my dragons for a while anyways, so I thought I might as well.

I, Moontwine, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Name all my babies anyways so ! Might as well :)

I lost my ability to name my dragons when I was younger, I think probably more than five years ago. I don't remember exactly what I named them but I know it broke the rules -- is there any way to appeal this if I've matured since? I have a name scheme I thought of and I have more than 1000 dragons. 

Yeet

I, FennecFyre, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I make it a point to name my creatures on any click-to-adopt games I'm in, all my draggies get names once they're gendered.

I started this game in 2017, played a bit, then left. Then came back in 2020. I don't know why i asked to be put on this list but please remove me. Yuno_Gasai

Wow everyone.... I joined dragon cave in 2011 (nine whole years ago) back when I was very young, and I am now a fully fledged adult..... It's so great to see this thread still going!! It was such a pleasant surprise to see it while scrolling through the site discussion board haha! Dark-Shadow you are such a star for maintaining this. I can't express enough how happy it makes me 🥰🥰🥰

And I am embarrassed to say that I have a lot of unnamed dragons on my scroll right now, since I've been so busy with life and stuff 😅 But never fear, if it has a face, it needs a name!!!

I took this oath long ago in the very first thread, but here I am to take it again!!

I, CherryKuro, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I, aegagrusScholarship, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I’ve been planning to name all my dragons from the start, anyways, so this’ll be fun to join!

I, darkdreamer253 agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

It took me a good long while to come up with names for ALL my dragons, some are... interesting... but they all have names, so who cares, right? ...right?

Edited by darkdreamer253

I, Gwathgor, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I've been naming all of my dragons from the beginning anyway, so I guess I can join ^^

Edited by Gwathgor

I, thalassophobic, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I generally name my dragons as soon as they gender since I have a slightly different naming scheme for males and females. Sometimes I'll name them earlier if they're influenced. You're not likely to find an unnamed adult on my scroll. (Or at least not for long anyway, they'll all get their names eventually >:) )