Wildmoon

The LGBTQ+ Support Lineage

Report of New Pride Egg

Dragon Breeder: purplenewt

Lineage Url: http://dragcave.net/lineage/iYGQu

Keeping or Transferring?: Transferring hatchie to SaphireKat if she wants it, since Monster04 did not pick up the egg a second time. :|

Edited by purplenewt

Dragon Naming Form

Owner: kittyrules2003

Dragon Name: Who Are You To Judge My Pride

Lineage Url: Lineage

I would like to obtain a Pride Egg

Link To Scroll: user posted image

Extra: Must be 2G. I understand I have to wait a while smile.gif

~Please add me to the waiting list~

As soon as my little one grows up, I'll snag a CB egg (that hopefully genders male) so I can start breeding 4G eggs. As soon as I get a 2G egg maybe I can also breed 3G eggs biggrin.gif

Edited by kittyrules2003

I kinda feel bad, but Monster04 messaged me again and I told them that maybe they should get an egg from you instead, Trickseh. That okay? I know I have seven slots available to work with, but I really don't like having to hold onto an egg for 3 whole days as I have other lineage projects in the works.

Glad you got it, SaphireKat! You can always specifically request a 2nd gen too, if you want. smile.gif

That might be ok, if Monster04 can get the egg before it's a hatchling. Because when theyre hatchlings I try passing them onto the next person. tongue.gif

Hopefully I can re-obtain the lost egg, too xd.png

If not, then it's an estranged child. >.>

Added Kittyrules2002 and Lolahighwind to the waitlist. :3

Even though I am not for this, I found the lost egg, so Trickseh, if you would be so kind as to check you PM before I decide to bite this egg, that would be amazing o.o

I would say something else, but I think it would spark a debate so I'm keeping my muzzle shut. Rainbow means God's promise not to flood the Earth

Even though I am not for this, I found the lost egg, so Trickseh, if you would be so kind as to check you PM before I decide to bite this egg, that would be amazing o.o

I would say something else, but I think it would spark a debate so I'm keeping my muzzle shut. Rainbow means God's promise not to flood the Earth

raptor, I am next on the the list for the 2nd gen here, so if you wanna get rid of it quick send it to me

UPDATE: Raptor gave me the little lost egg.

I am messaging you, Trickseh about either keeping it or sending it back to you.

Edited by Zerhai

raptor, I am next on the the list for the 2nd gen here, so if you wanna get rid of it quick send it to me

I'm cleaning my hands of it now, it does make me feel good that someone responded immediately to my post. If Trickseh losses another egg if this lineage, I'll just make sure to post it here. (Temptation to bite the egg would be great tho)

I'm cleaning my hands of it now, it does make me feel good that someone responded immediately to my post. If Trickseh losses another egg if this lineage, I'll just make sure to post it here. (Temptation to bite the egg would be great tho)

*huggles to the Raptor*

Tyvm for returning xd.png

Hopefulyl I won't lose another one. I will check and double check, and triple check that it won't end up going to ap. I still don't understand why it did when I rid myself of an egg before breeding it but hey, its back now.

Sorry for freaking, my mental health is fluctuating a lot atm. which sucks, but I'm kinda used to it. >.<

Zerhai can keep the egg, too. :3

Hopefulyl I won't lose another one. I will check and double check, and triple check that it won't end up going to ap. I still don't understand why it did when I rid myself of an egg before breeding it but hey, its back now.

Sorry for freaking, my mental health is fluctuating a lot atm. which sucks, but I'm kinda used to it. >.<

Might want to change the names of the cb dragons now~

No problem smile.gif~Removed~ I wish you the best of luck on this project. If you do lose another egg, let me know and I'll scout the AP when the designated time comes

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

~Removed~

IN LINEAGE NEWS

I would like to become a Pride Egg Breeder

Name: Faerie_fyre (honestly, just call me Faerie)

Scroll Link: Scroll

Lineage Url: Baby 1, Baby 2

Report of New Pride Egg

Dragon Breeder: Faerie_fyre

Lineage Url: Baby!

Keeping or Transferring?: Transferring to lolahighwind

Edit: I forgot to sign up as an official breeder! Fixed now.

I was worried this lineage would spark a debate. There are forums for that in the General Discussion, last I knew. I would strongly urge all comments like that to go there and not here, as this lineage is meant more for building up support, tolerance and awareness, not ethics and differences of opinion (I know my hairs were raised when I read the comments!).

I'm sure we can keep this lineage civil. smile.gif

Edited by purplenewt

Debates do not belong in this section. If you want to debate, you can post in the appropriate thread in General Discussion.

o.o

Well, I was away a short while, so I don't know what was said, as it's removed now, but I'll say this as a final thing -

No hard feelings over the "debate"

Everyone has an opinion, This lineage isn't however, made to force an opinion onto anyone. It's for those to wish to build up support for those who happen to fall into the spectrum. To show that it's ok - and there will always be someone, to talk to, ect.

In the past, in a different community, I've always been open about my sexuality, and as such, have often had people come to me for support, and I've always wanted to let them know that there is support out there, and that it's all ok, ect. This lineage was moreso of a thing to show that, than a sort of thing to force "pride" onto people. I'd never stuff an opinion down someone's throat.

Hence I changed the name of the lineage from "pride lineage" to the "support lineage"

"Support Egg", however, sounded weird, so I did keep with the "pride egg"

Also...maybe it's like a "pride" of dragons like you'd call a pride of lions. ;3

maybe not idk. xd.png

But like I said, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but like others, and I, will say - there are places in general discussion for debates like these.

So with all due respect, let's keep the lineage as a place of support, than a place of debate, now.

happy.gif

Also, added Faerie_Fyre to the breeders list.

Glad the lost egg was found,~Off-topic spam removed~

Anyways, I hope everything is back to business as usual. I can't wait for my 2nd Gen. =D

Debates do not belong in this section. If you want to debate, you can post in the appropriate thread in General Discussion.

I have taken care of the issue and put it to rest. I left the comment after mine as they are the OP of this thread. However, please keep further comments relevant to this lineage project.