Wildmoon

The LGBTQ+ Support Lineage

Added, and I should probably remove the people that have recieved eggs too.. >.>

Sorry that again, I've kind of neglected this. I haven't meant to, it's just hard for me to keep track of much stuff atm.

I should probably create an account for the pride lineage, and let trusted people use it. That way it can be kept more on track, but idk if that'd be allowed or who I would trust with it =p

edit, moments later:

no egg produced. again. .-.

Edited by Trickseh

That sounds like a good idea, Trickseh. I don't know how either but I'm sure you can find out in the Help section or something. Maybe in the future you can also add fun little competition games and prizes to keep the project active, or egg swaps or whathaveyou. smile.gif

I agree, an account strictly for the pride lineage sounds helpful. And as you said you are busy, it would make things easier for you as well as the people who are waiting for updates.

I think an account purely for the lineage would be great! I'd be happy to help manage it, if you want me to. ^-^

Not sure, though, I don't know how much you trust me. xP

Edited by yipyipbrrring

I'm super sorry that it's been so long, there's been a lot of stuff happening both on DC (with christmas dragons and the urge to collect them) and in my real life.

I think I may make an account specifically for the lineage, as, like has been said, it will make things a lot easier, to keep on top of the waitlist, ect.

I should be able to breed one now, so next person in waitlist can get theirs, at last, and I'll check through and edit the waitlist for now.

I'm not entirely sure how to go about getting a new account, do I just create it, or do I need special permissions?

Anyway, I'll try to get back on track with this for now, and again, sorry about being absent so long.

Geez, I'm sorry people.

I had to take a break from the forums for a while. So sorry, I'll try my hardest to get this back on track. Still unsure about the account thing though, as to wether I should just go ahead and make one and trust breeders with the account xP

Anyyywayyy.. Raven, you will be added to the breeders list, and Jade and Scarlet will be added to the wait list, and, provided my dragons breed, an egg will be sent to the next person on the list happy.gif

Sorry to keep you all waiting.

kyleedj got their egg, I'm assuming since the egg has gone. :3

Just a reminder though, if people are sending and recieving eggs, can it be posted here when eggs are recieved. Thanks! happy.gif

anyway, new egg bred and sent to Jazzi, aka next on the list.

I have a support dragon but I haven tested their mate yet. If I test them do you want me to send the egg to someone on the wait-list if I happen to get an egg? Oh, and sorry for dissapearing....I have a tendency of doing that when things get rough for me.

Feel free to breed eggs and other them to others, who aren't fussy on what gen they get smile.gif

And again, I'm sorry this has been taking a long time recently, I've been very busy irl with moving house and planning for my wedding which is creeping up and very soon.

Anyway, I've sent out the next pride egg to Jazzi, (who had specifically wanted a 2g)

and added amthystfire to the waitlist. :3

So, this is dead and I'm so sorry.

Things got hectic around that time, with wedding plans (I'm marriieeedd) and other irl stuff, and if I'm being brutally honest, I'm still not sure if I am able to keep it up. all the time these days.

If for now, anyone has 2g's they want to breed and share the eggs to those in the list, please feel free, because at the moment, I'm not really able to focus on the lineage as much, as well as with the ideas I may have for new dragons..

But never forget, even if this lineage ends up dying (which it almost is, and I'm sorry) don't let the love and kindness to everyone, regardless of gender, race, sexuality, ect, die <3

Congrats, by the way, on your nuptials! My husband and I tied the knot almost 10 years ago, and we've been together since 98. smile.gif Good for you, and I hope your marriage lasts far longer than ours!

I would like to obtain a Pride Egg

Link To Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/fosterson

~Please add me to the waiting list~

Edited by Fosterson

Congratulations on your nuptials, Trickseh!

I spent some time away from the forum, but I'm back now, and ready to breed. I've messaged the first person on the waiting list, black-shado, with an egg offer.

Geez, I'm sorry people.

I had to take a break from the forums for a while. So sorry, I'll try my hardest to get this back on track. Still unsure about the account thing though, as to wether I should just go ahead and make one and trust breeders with the account xP

Anyyywayyy.. Raven, you will be added to the breeders list, and Jade and Scarlet will be added to the wait list, and, provided my dragons breed, an egg will be sent to the next person on the list happy.gif

Sorry to keep you all waiting.

For HA, I asked Sock about it, and she said wait until it was pretty established, so we waited like 6 months- a year, then got the HA account, and then I had some issues that took me away from DC for a while, and now I'm working on getting that back into shape.

Black-shado didn't respond to my message, and the egg has hatched, so I have messaged the second person on the list - caribousneaky951.

If they don't respond, I guess I have my first baby from my pair!