Vain.3805

Encyclopedia Lineage

Special Lines?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would like to volunteer!

Line: Greater Spotted Drake

Generation: 4th

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Gyqqy

Contact: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...CODE=4&MID=7406

Line: Tarantula Hawk Drake

Generation: 4th

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Mc4c9

Contact: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...CODE=4&MID=7406

I'll send you the next eggs. Hopefully along with a howler as well. =p

I was just able to breed the 4th gen Green and will be sending you a transfer link. smile.gif

And a Shallow Water, too. biggrin.gif

Edited by purplehaze

And I have just sent you a transfer link for a 4th gen Swallowtail.

I can try the Trihorns, too, if you will have space.

My 2nd gen Golds gave me no egg on their first breeding, but I was just thrilled that they didn't refuse. laugh.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Did some reworking of the genders needed... Still needs some hammering... Some existing donations may be the wrong gender... But we'll worry about that when we get there.

Now the next hurdle is Hollys and holidays! Hollys are our first holiday dragon and they are a possible PB 4th gen lineage... if any of the owners of CB female Hollys (the 17 known to exist) also have CB male Hollys...

Thoughts, opinions, suggestions? Most Holly lineages I've seen are stairs or spirals. The three I have are no exception. The consensus seems to be a separate lineage for them is preferred but what do we want to do with that?

For holiday dragons, other than Hollys, all the Halloween dragons are also possible to make 4th gen PB lineages for - and we'd have to wait a couple years to finish them either way we do it, 4th gen PB is probably the fastest. I propose Halloween holidays at least be included as 4th gens in the main normal lineage.

As for Christmas and Valentine's holiday dragons... Mistletoe dragons are possible to have a 5th gen lineage with only the CB teir having non-holiday sprites since Mistletoe dragons can produce offspring of either gender according to the wiki. As for the others...

C Yulebuck M

Valentine x Snow Angel

Sweetling x Ribbon Dancer

Rosebud x Winter Magi

V Heartseeker M

Wrapping Wing x Arsani

Solstice x Radiant Angel

Heartstealing x Aegis

V Mutamore M

There are more male holidays than female holidays even if we were to put Mistletoe back in the mix we'd still have Yulebuck dragons without a holiday mate provided this year's Christmas Dragon is female for our lonely Mutamores. I personally dislike Holiday x Holiday lineages but this would be a low generation way to knock them all out fairly quickly once we find a source for the 2nd gens.

Edit - of course my only Gold that actually gives me an egg is not PB.... xd.png maybe I can trade for some other lineage eggs. I've got space for about 2 eggs to leave me room if I get a good offer on the trade.

Edited by Vain.3805

I really dislike Holiday x Holiday lineages. I can see the reasoning behind them for this, but I would not be willing to put the time and effort into them for this. Maybe we should just use other holiday checkers, despite the mate's breed. I don't have any that are long enough to give us all the dragons we need, but maybe we could combine checkers from several people to give us the required Holiday breeds? It might get kind of messy, though. I dunno!

Since I had some scroll space and it looks like you do, too, I went ahead and bred my Trihorns for you. Check your PMs. smile.gif

Let's go with that then. I personally can get pretty far on a 4th gen PB Halloween lineage for just about all of them - at least third gen for all of them on my own or close to...

And for the other holidays just any checker provided it had only one type of holiday in it regardless of the non-holiday mate.

Sound good?

I have 3rd or 4th gen checkers of most Christmas and Valentine breeds, especially the older ones.

I already signed on to do PB Pumpkin and Marrow ones for Halloween. I could probably also do Lurkers. But the problem is limited scroll space and the limited breeding period for the actual holiday dragon. For checkers we can at least get them done during the "off-season".

Edit: By the way, I think I have given you everything I was signed up for except for the Halloweens, although you don't have them all crossed off. I need to look for something else I can work on besides the Golds.

Edited by purplehaze

I'd be happy (and I think others would be, too) if you kept the Gaia Xeno gender the same - as you can tell from my scroll prefix vs the parents of the Gaia, that was an AP catch.

Drakes in coming! Howler, tarantula hawk, and greater spotted all produced. I can hold for a while if you're locked, lol.

I have 2nd gens for the morphos and nexus' on my scroll right now. o3o

Purplehaze I have all your donations except Dark Myst and I'm sad face because the Swallowtail is gendering wrong but it's not too big a deal because I just have to make sure now that its mate genders opposite as well... unless you really wanted to breed another xd.png

Anyway, I have gone through the genders and believe they're finally finalized for the main 4th gen lineage. It's a lot easier for the hybrids and stuff as there are much fewer of them.

Edited by Vain.3805

I don't mind breeding another Swallowtail, if that makes it easier for you. Just let me know if you want me to.

Next time I am free from egg lock I can try breeding the Dark Myst.

If it helps, I can breed & donate purebred, evengen Halloweens: Gen4/5 Pumpkin, Gen4/5 Black Marrow, Gen4 Shadow Walker, Gen4 Cavern Lurker, Gen3 Graves, Gen2 Desipis. However, the breeding time will have to be agreed on ahead of time so the eggs can be quickly transferred! Also can do PB EvenGen4/5 Silver.

I will take every 4th gen pb of any Halloween on day 1 of breeding. I get an email every time i get a pm so I can usually accept right away.

I would love to take part in this in some way, shape or form. I'm not sure how much help I can be, since the only dragon I have any real amount of are Reds, but I'd love to do something to help!

...I don't think I have enough dragons to really post that form, but I'll work on acquiring some!

Edited by silver_chan

For the Halloween part of the lineage I have some hiccups that if anyone is willing to take a couple or donate a couple would speed us up.

My poor bronze scroll spouse has nobly volunteered to raise some Halloweens from me as his own that poor suffering soul /sarcasm). This is the first chance for 2nd gen Caligenes so I'll be sending him two from me to go with two he can breed.

Neither him nor I have any 2nd gen PB Desipis although it's possible someone out there does. If anyone can breed 3rd gens this year hit me up, if not I'll send my spouse some 2nd gens of those as well once his Caligenes hatch.

I can breed two PB 3rd gens for Grave this year so without assistance this line will be completed next Halloween.

I can breed just one third gen Cavern Lurker, but if I snag an unrelated 2nd gen my hubby has a 2nd gen on his scroll and I don't know how quick the breeding period is but just maybe...

I can breed one 3rd gen Shadow Walker this year and my glorious spouse has a 3rd gen adult already which means without assistance we'll have this line completed next Halloween.

Black Marrows I have only checkers and he only has one CB so this one is probably going to be my priority for AP searching once I've gotten my Cavern Lurker search out the way.

And then there's always the chance that some excellent user in the trading forums will be excited to swap 2nd gens for 3rd or 4th gens or 3rd gens for 4th gens - usually people want the other way around xd.png

I have the 3rd gen PBs to breed both Marrows and Pumpkins. I just need you to be able to take the eggs, so we will need to work out the timing.

*sigh* I just realized that I have no mate for my 3rd gen Dark Myst, so I am working on that. Just bred one 2nd gen, but the other will have to wait until next week.

Edited by purplehaze

I just need to look up the date and time breeding opens so I'll keep my phone with me. I'll be sure to have no eggs that day.

So purple looks like she's doing Marrow and Pumpkin and then Jane will do Shadow Walker and Cavern Lurker and hubby and I will do Caligene and Desipis, possibly finding trades for 3rd gen Desipis.

That seems to split up the load and speed up our time table a good bit. Not to mention trim down the number of eggs for me to keep track of...

So with the two of you breeding on zero hour and 4 eggs total should be no risk of me becoming locked.

Edited by Vain.3805

Sounds like a plan. smile.gif

Also, I'm signing on for a couple of other breeds.

Line: Skywing

Generation: I have two 2nd gens (actually more, but they are all female!)

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/AHi4 and http://dragcave.net/lineage/Z0F1e

Line: Stone

Generation: I have three 2nd gens

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/t5iDB, http://dragcave.net/lineage/gfNWr and http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zm0A8

And in other news, my 2nd gen Golds gave me no egg again this week. sad.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I'll add you later today... In the meanwhile meet our new babies!

user posted image

And

user posted image

I do not know why the hyperlinking isn't working... Fix later... Grrr

Edited by Vain.3805

You need to delete the space/new line between the end bracket of the url code and the beginning of the image code. Happens to me in trading. ^^

And yay! They look great. =3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

A thought... Christmas dragon lineages. Mistletoe and Holly look like the only two that would be possible to do anything faster with so think about that while you read this...

Christmas or Valentine dragon lineage donations.

Qualifying Lineages -

One holiday breed represented in the lineage.

Any number of non-holiday breeds.

Even generation checker of HolidayxnonHoliday

So you could have a qualifying Wrapping Wing checker that has different non-holidays mixed in so long as the Wrapping Wing was every other dragon as with a perfect checker.

Hollys and Mistletoe holidays are I think the only ones that can produce both gendered offspring so it's possible to have a base of alternating HolidayxnonHoliday and then nothing but PB the rest of the way making them completable in 5 generations instead of.... lots more.

Two Golds with this weeks breeding, but not from the pair I needed :X

But back to the holiday checkers... anyone have a 3rd gen Wrapping Wing checker that doesn't have a mate?

Edited by Vain.3805

Oh! I discovered I can do one unclaimed lineage!

Line: Brimstone

Generation: I have enough to do the entire 15 dragon lineage-thing

Lineage: First egg, second egg

I hope I did that ok :3

And another!

Line: Flamingo Wyvern

Generation: I also have enough of these to do the entire entry.

Lineage: I...don't have any space to breed more eggs, but I'll edit this when I do.

Edited by silver_chan

Want my gold egg? It won't be a perfect match but then there was that one Christmas with the GON story of the Gold and Neo so it sorta-not-really-at-all works xd.png

If you want to breed another swallowtail I'll trade ya.

Once I find one more water dragon egg I'll have enough to start on that line smile.gif

Argleblargle found another mistake... I forgot to take alt dark green out of the normal lineage until 5th gen... Which means maybe the Gaia donation is the wrong gender but it shouldn't matter too much since I just have to make sure the mate genders to match.

Edited by Vain.3805