Vain.3805

Encyclopedia Lineage

Special Lines?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 10/31/2020 at 2:36 PM, purplehaze said:

What do you need for that? Is it something I could do?

Right now it seems I have finished all that I promised and I am not sure what is needed next.

A non-holiday of a 4th gen Wrapping Wing pair but it probably won't be necessary.

The ones we need and don't have are not crossed out yet in the volunteers post, the third one on the main page.  I need one male 2nd gen Autumn for the eventual 4th gen Autumn PB.  I'll need to pick up one CB male Autumn to breed it myself.  But I've got until the Winter Solstice to get that done so we should have our 4th gen of every season done this season!

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Looks like this might be the next thing needed that you don't have.

I would like to volunteer!

Line: Purple Dorsal

Generation: 3rd

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/znF3b https://dragcave.net/lineage/Zc9Ni

Cook up some babies!  If you wanna manage the purple dorsal group, they a 4th gen male to be bred to a 4th gen female pink.

Edited by Vain.3805

5 minutes ago, Vain.3805 said:

Cook up some babies!  If you wanna manage the purple dorsal group, they a 4th gen male to be bred to a 4th gen female pink.

I could do that. I thought you already had a Pink, though, but it looks like that is a male?

I can probably breed you a sibling if the parents are mine.  Although I guess the gender doesn't matter so long as they're opposites

15 minutes ago, Vain.3805 said:

I can probably breed you a sibling if the parents are mine.  Although I guess the gender doesn't matter so long as they're opposites

Looks like the Pink's parents belong to AussieJJDude. How about if I just breed the 4th gen Dorsal egg and pass it to you for influence and hatching, or if needed I could influence it female and hatch it for you if you want to breed it to the Pink you already have. Or, I have two 3rd gen pure Pinks that I could breed together to get a fourth gen to either pass to you or to breed with my Dorsal if you want female Pink x male Dorsal.

I could probably get you that 4th gen Pink by tomorrow afternoon, dragons willing.  :) The Dorsals need another generation first.