Vain.3805

Encyclopedia Lineage

Special Lines?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't actually think breeds with dimorphism require 5th gens. The tooltip for adults with dimorphism reads the same as the non-dimorphic breeds. Own three or observe 15.

I'll see about marking which lines you have to our completed list. We have a Holly 5th gen already but could always use a 5th gen Holly-kin or Holly female as well!

Your speckle-throat is the wrong gender though sad.gif

Edited by Vain.3805

Vain, if you have some scroll space I have both the Stones and the Skywings up to 3rd gen pairs that could produce the needed 4th gens if they choose to cooperate.

Never heard from you and forgot about them until now. Let me know if you have space to take an egg from either or both.

Just sent you a PM with a transfer for a Skywing egg. My Stones gave me no egg this time, so I will have to try them again next week and hope they are more cooperative.

Just remembered to try my Stones again, but this time they gave me a Geode. No surprise there. I get that about 80% of the time when I breed two Stones, it seems.

Lol, so much for that. I've been working on Dark Green alt and normal lines since some of the volunteers are less active.

Very successful at getting holiday mates when offering 4 CB bolt hatchies as trades!

Congratulations! biggrin.gif I have been forgetting to try to breed those Stones. Sorry! I will try as soon as I have room for an egg.

I'll have to go back and look at what else we need. I am sure there are other things I could breed, too, but I don't remember if there is anything else I signed up for.

@Vain.3805 I thought you had disappeared. Is anybody still working on this lineage. We keep getting new breeds, too! :o

Desipis and Grave are now both done and Caligene and Witchlight are ready to go for next year!  Also have just enough eggs of the new halloween now too :)

I would like to volunteer!
Line: Blue Baikala
Generation: 1
Lineage: CB

Line: Green Baikala
Generation: 1
Lineage: CB

I am also actively breeding Risensongs and Setsongs for a personal checker, so I can donate any 2g misgendered hatchies or breed 2gs from pairs that I've sucessfully bred for myself. And I have a bunch of random CBs in this group if anyone wants to request a 2g. Plus I plan on breeding 2g PB Omen Wyrms come next Halloween, already have a male and a female pair of hatchies so it's a matter of waiting.

Edited by Ariento
found my second Baikala!

I'm able to breed some 4th gen PBs and try 5th gen Alt Undine, if they are still needed. Just let me know :)

Line: Antarean

Generation: 4th

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/mKxyb

Line: Cassare

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/KCkGn

Line: Spirit Ward

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/lXJxt

Line: Alt Undine

Generation: 5th

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/hCRgW

Welcome @Verse and @Ariento!

Verse, all of your dragons are perfect except you'll need a male Antarean and I'm not sure what gender Alt Undine we'll need just yet.

If I can ever get past the Gold Dragon hurdle we can really start trucking down the lines (we've got the 3rd gens, just no offspring yet).

Just an FYI, you put Bautas with the normal dragons. They're two-headed, and need to go in the two-headed section.

Christmas Lines

PO8Yn - White and Holly

mjsYl - Mint and Yulebuck (fresh this year!)

Gold Snow Angel
White Snow Angel

Tri Snow Angel
Ribbon Dancer
YJZgO - Nebula and Winter Magi
Wrapping Wing
tcOin - Ice and Solstice (fresh this year!)

Mistletoe
Pacified Aegis

Enraged Aegis
Snow Dragon

@Vain.3805, I can breed a Gold-Wing Snow Angel x Stripe checker, 5th gen, either a Snow Angel this season or a Stripe out of season. Whichever works best for you is fine by me.

Edited by purplehaze

I'm severely hatchie locked at the moment, but I will get to it as soon as I can.

Edit: Okay, just bred you an egg and sent a PM with the link. :)

Edited by purplehaze