Vain.3805

Encyclopedia Lineage

Special Lines?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The 32 is a typo, should be 16 I'll fix it.

Sunsong♂ -f- Blue/Purple Nebula♀

Green/Red Nebula♂ -f- Moonstone♀

So they will be gendered so if someone wishes they CAN be bred together but due to release dates they are not set to be bred together.

I bred all my golds again. Only the wrapping wing pair seem to enjoy producing xd.png

Edited by Vain.3805

Thank you so much for clarifying things for me @Laura-Lana ... I've never looked into how the Encyclopedia works but I know I can contribute at least a few 3G or 4G Dragons here now, so this will be a fun thing to do while working on my other scroll goals.

I have an UPDATE for my Horse pair...I now have a confirmed 3rd gen pair that can produce 4th gen eggs whenever they are needed.

I would like to volunteer!

Line: Horse

Generation: 4

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Voqo4

That sounds good, Pryanka smile.gif Welcome to the project and congrats on the horse pair!

Dusky_Flareon,purplehaze, Vain.3805 - Thanks for your replies! I'll just wait for someone to create the moonstone dragon we need then.

I need to update our donated dragons... but I did manage to get my hands on a 3rd gen checker of Winter Magi if anyone has an existing 3rd gen in need of a mate. It's checkered with Ember and the little gal grows up in 15 hours :/

Funny story - its from herk's scroll xd.png

Edited by Vain.3805

Alright. All donated dragons are labeled, linked, and accounted for.

We got a lot of donations! Hang on to further donations. This week is going to be a bit too exciting for me. I've got minor surgery on Thursday so depending on how I handle anesthesia keeping up with this might be extra fun xd.png

Best wishes on your surgery.

I should be able to breed the Dark Myst any time (dragons willing) so let me know when you are ready for an egg.

Gonna fill one of these out so I don't forget.

Line: Hellfire

Generation: 4th

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/RH4uV

I know Avarule had volunteered, but they don't see to have been around in a while, so I went for it. </3

Still working on finishing morphos (who are being stubborn even with fertility) and nexus.

I've actually also got enough 2nd gen storm riders to breed a 5th gen, so I think I'll go ahead and tackle that as well. o3o

I hope your surgery went well!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Having just looked at the OP, I had a thought.

I have been working on an EG Deadline Silver Tinsel lineage. (I haven't gotten very far, but I am working on it. Also working up the courage to kill dragons.)

So my thought is, since inbreeding isn't allowed and it's unlikely that enough CB shiny owners will get together, would deadline lineages qualify within this lineage?

Because if it would be helpful, I'll happily donate a 4G EG Silver Tinsel as soon as I work up to that point.

Lines: male marrow x female flamingo (5th gen); yulebuck x black (5th gen, included 1 alt black; yulebuck x white (5th and 6th gen), Red x Val '09 (various 5th gens or higher), Daydream x Val '09 (5th gens), Flamingo x Val '09 (5th gen), purple nebula x rosebud (5th gen)

Lineage: Uhm, see above.

Edited by olympe

Alright! I'm not dead.

Halloweens we are doing PB lineages of only since they can do that.

Happily take any other 5th gen holiday checker you have. If you only have the 5th gen on your scroll let us know and we'll get the appropriate mates to you for the 6th gen.

Also there are two different alt blacks it turns out... so that lineage may be especially tricky.

Edited by Vain.3805

Check your PMs, Vain. I have a Dark Myst egg for you.

I tried the Golds, but got no egg. Also the different Wrapping Wing lines and no egg there, either.

And the Stones keep giving me Geodes! I got 4 of those this morning and no Stones! mad.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Okay, I've bred my Caligenes and Desipis, have trade requests up, got purple's Pumpkin and Marrow influenced and incubated... With any luck we'll get some takers!

Well to update everyone on the goings on this holiday... We've obtained all but the last Halloween we need! That is the 4th gen Grave, those crabby faced grumps. But the night is young! I hear not many have bred their graves yet so we're good!

We might be able to trade someone with an existing 4th gen Grave the lineage mate in exchange for the offspring of the pair, but we'll see!

Edited by Vain.3805

Yay for progress. biggrin.gif Good luck finding the Grave. For some reason or other I haven't been seeing purebreds of those.

Okay, all dragons should be updated so if you donated or have a qualifying dragon you want to breed for the lineage, shoot me a PM or post it! If you posted it and I haven't added it, poke me or something.

Our Halloween goals were all met so our next deadline isn't until Christmas!

On to Deadlines. Anyone know if the Tombstones of 4th gen Deadlines counts towards the sprite total? If anyone can confirm or disprove that, we can add them into a separate Deadline Prize lineage to be added to the main lineage once it is completed.

Line: Astrapi

Generation: Currently I can breed 3rd gen, but I just aquired another unrelated 2nd gen and I have two unrelated cb's, so soon I'll be able to breed a 4th gen

Lineage: ?

I have a 2nd gen already from my 2 CB's but don't know if that helps you any as mine's already grown up.

Edited by Vain.3805

If anyone has a Thalassa pair they can breed, I need only another 2nd gen to complete their line!

Trade ya for a 2nd gen Astrapi Laura wink.gif (I can rebreed mine in four days)

Edited by Vain.3805

If anyone has a Thalassa pair they can breed, I need only another 2nd gen to complete their line!

Trade ya for a 2nd gen Astrapi Laura wink.gif (I can rebreed mine in four days)

Done biggrin.gif

I'll be able to breed my Thalassa Pair in a few hours. Wish me luck!