Vain.3805

Encyclopedia Lineage

Special Lines?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, Vain.3805 said:

@herkGIVE ME YOUR BABIES.  I KEEP FINDING PERFECT A.P. FINDS BRED BY YOU.

Glad you like them :D

I would like to volunteer!

Line: Daydream

Generation: 4th Gen

Lineage: It's half a Sonnet

Line: Glaucus

Generation: 4th Gen

Lineage: Drake Sonnet xD

Line: Green Stripes

Generation: 2th Gen

Lineage: i have five green Stripes atm, can at least breed to 4th gen need more for 5th gen obviously ;)

Line: Aeon
Generation: 2 (have enough dragons to get to 4, though)
Lineage: 2KNyo 0b05F td5jJ 97FRT (please note the first two are not full grown, and will be fogged when I am sleeping. they are both 2gs, unrelated to each other or the second 2)

I have a group just for the encyclopedia lineage! The Baikalas are in there as well, and any future breeds that I will help with.

Also, what holidays do you need help with? This Christmas I managed to get 2 CBs of every breed but Solstice (well I got two, but traded one away and was unable to replace it :P). My snow angels are tri-color, and I have a single enraged Aegis, and a single pacified one. I can also breed 4g mistletoe kins (checker with white lunar heralds).

Edited by Ariento

Yup! I've got the Stripes covered. Are you ready for me to start breeding those?

And I think I never bred the Stone egg for you, either. I have the 3rd gens but I was getting nothing but Geodes from them and gave up for awhile. I'll try again when I have some space.

I'll take the stone when you get it, holding off on the stripes for now until I get past this hiccup of Golds... I've started blood swapping 2nd gens because my CB's breed so much better!

Line: Script
Generation: 3rd, but I only need one more female to breed to 4th
Lineage: n/a

Edited by chatbugdweeb

Oh, sorry! Egg on its way to you. I got a Geode from them the first time I tried them, but they gave me a Stone this time.

Line: undine

Generation: 5g

Lineage: n/a

Line: Guardian

Generation: 3rd - I have 1 male and 2 female purebred 2nd gens available.

Lineage: Example of what you're currently working on, if applicable.

Contact: Do you prefer participants to contact you via PM or this thread?

Line: Seasonal, Spring

Generation: 2nd

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/57CTc

Line: Frilled

Generation: 2nd, although I have one 2nd gen, so would only need to breed one more 2nd to get to 3

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zQBq3

I didn't see any of these on the list of ones volunteered for and they look like they are among some of the next ones you will need. I especially included the Springs because they are in season now, but if we don't get them now it will be another year before we can get them.

@Vain.3805 Please let me know if any of these are NOT needed.

Edited by purplehaze

12 minutes ago, Vain.3805 said:

@purplehaze We do need those.  Want me to throw any PB springs your way?

Thanks, but I have quite a few CBs that I can breed when I have space, so I don't think I need them. :)

@Vain.3805 I offered a messy dummy. I don't have any encyclopedia offerings ready yet. ;)

Anyone have a 3G purebred MALE monarch?  I found a AP egg that's now a hatchling... was about to freeze then realized she was a good Encyclopedia find.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/NGd49

I have enough CBs to breed a purebred mate but it would take me awhile from the start.  If anyone has a 3G MALE who wants this one, message me. If not I'll keep her and work on the lineage myself.

@wonderwanders2 I have sufficient Monarch's to breed to 3rd gen (one female short for 4th gen).  I can either supply you with a couple of 2nd gen eggs you can breed your 3rd gen male from or whatever you like.

Edited by Vain.3805

@Vain.3805 I have a pair of third gen Springs ready to attempt an egg to pass on to you if you have a space to take it. Just let me know.

@Vain.3805 Sorry, but the dragons had other ideas. I'll have to try them another time for you.

Okay... decision time!  We are chronologically and lineagically (?) at the first HOLIDAY!  Holly was released after Silver and we have reached the 5th generation!  The StonexSilver pairing can be bred to Holly.  Or we can start work on the 5th gen alt/holiday/hybrid lineages and once complete breed them into the main lineage.  And if we do that do we keep the holidays separate from the hybrids separate from the alts and wait to breed them together?

WHAT DO WE WANT TO DO!

Also be happy.  I won the April Raffle and got a bronze shimmer!  STEP ONE OF THE SHIMMER LINEAGE COMPLETE... there are a bazillion steps though so... no hype.

Edited by Vain.3805