Leaf_Blaziken

Cheeseology

Are you eating cheese while viewing this post?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My apologies, Professor! I've updated my homework.

No need to apologise. I'm grateful now that I've actually helped a student.

NOTE: i've gone over the first post, and Sun_critter gets an exception from the ''bronze trophy'' enrollment rule. She's my sister of corse!

This seems more like a game rather than a "real" discussion of the Cheese dragon. As such, mods have decided to move it to games.

edited for spelling - ruby

Edited by rubyshoes

This seems more like a game rather than a "real" discussion of the Cheese dragon. As such, mods have decided to move it to games.

edited for spelling - ruby

Ok! That's fine with me. Anyway, I'm fixing up this place, so you can make any changes to where it should be and stuff

Sorry to post when it's closed for renovations, and also sorry to mods for disagreeing, but am I the only person that feels like this might fit better in roleplay than games?

Sorry to post when it's closed for renovations, and also sorry to mods for disagreeing, but am I the only person that feels like this might fit better in roleplay than games?

Yes. I feel that we are more adapting roles and sticking to them. In forum games, anyone can simply post and then never care about it again. In roleplays, you kinda stick to it.

(Done without green as this isn't an actual post by Professor Looti)

As the thread is right now I don't think it follows the roleplaying rules. Maybe look over the rules for the roleplaying area and see how this could be changed/adapted to work within those rules and then contact a roleplay mod to move it or redo it there?

Is this still a thing? What's going on with it?

Is this still a thing? What's going on with it?

As of right now, I'm not sure. For myself, I have things in real life that kind of need to take precedence (though I'm not too good with actually accomplishing those priorities). I would highly suggest messaging Leaf_Blaziken.

I Want to Apply for Professer!

ScrollName -Frost-Fire-

FourmName -Frost-Fire

By all means, when I apply as professer, I will not abuse this privlege and harm others, but to guide others in this study

Do you agree to this pledge? Yes.