Leaf_Blaziken

Cheeseology

Are you eating cheese while viewing this post?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Enroll Me At CO

ScrollName CafeNaRigara

ForumName CafeNaRigara

How many Cheeses do you own? One, currently!

Will you give free cheese eggs to people who want them? Sure!

Are you ok with made-up research? ...Is there any other kind?

Special Word Cheezzy

Headcanon is, by the way, when something is put forth that is not officially true, but that one recognizes as being awesome and therefore accepts it. For example, it is headcanon if you accept that Quicksilver didn't actually die in Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Edited by CafeNaRigara

I have no interest in joining, I was just sharing my misread

you posted: Cheese dragons shoot cheese at enemies!

but I read it as: Cheese dragons snot cheese at enemies

Enroll Me At CO

ScrollNameEmmaD333

FourmNameEmmaD333

How many Cheeses do you own?3

Will you give free cheese eggs to people who want them?I will!

Are you ok with made-up research? YES!

Special WordCheezzy

I Want to Apply for Professor!

ScrollName EmmaD333

FourmNameEmmaD333

By all means, when I apply as professor, I will not abuse this privilege and harm others, but to guide others in this study

Do you agree to this pledge? Of course I do!

Umm, I would just like to point out a couple spelling errors in the application form for professor.

Professer<----Professor.

Privlege<------Privilege

Enroll Me At CO

ScrollName CafeNaRigara

ForumName CafeNaRigara

How many Cheeses do you own? One, currently!

Will you give free cheese eggs to people who want them? Sure!

Are you ok with made-up research? ...Is there any other kind?

Special Word Cheezzy

You've both been enrolled! Have fun!

ScrollName CafeNaRigara

ForumName CafeNaRigara

By all means, when I apply as professor, I will not abuse this privilege and harm others, but to guide others in this study

Do you agree to this pledge? I solemnly agree.

A Short Observation Concerning the Dietary Preferences of Cheesius Faux Draconnis

Author: CafeNaRigara

Competing Interests: None

The Cheesius Faux Draconnis, otherwise and heretofore known as the "Cheese Dragon," is becoming subject to intense scrutiny among the scientific community of Valkamare. I hereby put forth my first paper upon the subject.

The Cheese Dragon's dietary preferences are astounding. At least one documented report has come in that declares the Cheese Dragon to be a dendrodrakevore; that is, it eats Paper Dragons (PootisLooti, 2). It also, however, will consume parts of its own kind.

In an experiment conducted recently, a Cheese Dragon was presented with two foodstuffs: a pot of fondue and a sandwich. The fondue was made with the shed pseudoscales of a Cheese Dragon, and the sandwich was filled with the same.

The Cheese Dragon in this experiment examined the fondue and glared at the researcher, then turned to the sandwich and began to consume it.

Initial hypothesis: the Cheese Dragon recognizes that the filling of the sandwich consists simply of shed scales. Therefore, the sandwich represents recycling. The fondue, due to its nature, obscures this fact and the Cheese Dragon is insulted by the apparent cannibalism. This will require further study into how the Cheese Dragon perceives the world.

Edited by CafeNaRigara

ScrollName CafeNaRigara

ForumName CafeNaRigara

Do you agree to this pledge? I solemnly agree.

A Short Observation Concerning the Dietary Preferences of Cheesius Faux Draconnis

Author: CafeNaRigara

Competing Interests: None

The Cheesius Faux Draconnis, otherwise and heretofore known as the "Cheese Dragon," is becoming subject to intense scrutiny among the scientific community of Valkamare. I hereby put forth my first paper upon the subject.

The Cheese Dragon's dietary preferences are astounding. At least one documented report has come in that declares the Cheese Dragon to be a dendrodrakevore; that is, it eats Paper Dragons (PootisLooti, 2). It also, however, will consume parts of its own kind.

In an experiment conducted recently, a Cheese Dragon was presented with two foodstuffs: a pot of fondue and a sandwich. The fondue was made with the shed pseudoscales of a Cheese Dragon, and the sandwich was filled with the same.

The Cheese Dragon in this experiment examined the fondue and glared at the researcher, then turned to the sandwich and began to consume it.

Initial hypothesis: the Cheese Dragon recognizes that the filling of the sandwich consists simply of shed scales. Therefore, the sandwich represents recycling. The fondue, due to its nature, obscures this fact and the Cheese Dragon is insulted by the apparent cannibalism. This will require further study into how the Cheese Dragon perceives the world.

You've been accepted aas a professer. And, i like the research smile.gif

ScrollName PootisLooti

FourmName PootisLooti

By all means, when I apply as professer, I will not abuse this privilege and harm others, but to guide others in this study

Do you agree to this pledge? By all means, yes.

Now, esteemed Professor CaceRaNigara, was a sandwich at all adequate for the procedure? If this was conducted by yourself, then I would suggest testing raw scales versus the the distracting bread. Although I myself recognize that the Cheesius Faux Draconis most likely abstained from the outright Fondue, the results could be considered unfair.

Job Request

Attention! I, PootisLooti, am requesting the study of a recent attack on the ecosystem of Lake Eremorea. Cheese Dragons in a group of about thirty came to the Lake in which my Dragons and I reside and started to attack nearby bird nests. I'm unable to help as to an injury to my left leg. Please contact me via this Topic Board so I can PM you to as where I live exactly.

The Reward is one Service Hatchling, of any kind.

Thank you in advance.

Now, esteemed Professor CaceRaNigara, was a sandwich at all adequate for the procedure? If this was conducted by yourself, then I would suggest testing raw scales versus the the distracting bread. Although I myself recognize that the Cheesius Faux Draconis most likely abstained from the outright Fondue, the results could be considered unfair.

Job Request

Attention! I, PootisLooti, am requesting the study of a recent attack on the ecosystem of Lake Eremorea. Cheese Dragons in a group of about thirty came to the Lake in which my Dragons and I reside and started to attack nearby bird nests. I'm unable to help as to an injury to my left leg. Please contact me via this Topic Board so I can PM you to as where I live exactly.

Thank you in advance.

Ah, of course! Perhaps the bread obscured the scales... More experimentation will be needed, and my paper shall be revised and added to.

Revision Notes

• Test reactions of bread vs. no bread
  • Test different kinds of bread, to see if this has any bearing whatsoever
  • Will a Cheese dragon naturally recycle scales?

And I am available to engage in such a curious study as this. Perhaps something connects the dragons with the birds? I know, though, that others will need to assist, for the best possible result pool.

Edited by CafeNaRigara

And I am available to engage in such a curious study as this. Perhaps something connects the dragons with the birds? I know, though, that others will need to assist, for the best possible result pool.

As to this concerns me, reward-wise.

While I do concur that more researchers would be beneficial, I have no fair way of rewarding everyone. If someone can reach reasonable terms, I'll be happy to comply.

For now at least Professor, shall we study the birds themselves? I will send a Pygmy to pick up anything that you think... interesting.

ScrollName PootisLooti

FourmName PootisLooti

By all means, when I apply as professer, I will not abuse this privilege and harm others, but to guide others in this study

Do you agree to this pledge? By all means, yes.

Job Request

Thank you in advance.

Professor-ship given! Have fun!

Ah, of course! Perhaps the bread obscured the scales... More experimentation will be needed, and my paper shall be revised and added to.

Revision Notes

• Test reactions of bread vs. no bread
  • Test different kinds of bread, to see if this has any bearing whatsoever
  • Will a Cheese dragon naturally recycle scales?

Possible Cheese & Bird Reasoning

• Cheese dragons like to eat random stuff
  • The Cheese Dragons Hate the birds
  • Birds are yummy to cheese dragons
  • Cheese dragons like hunting flying things

As to this concerns me, reward-wise.

While I do concur that more researchers would be beneficial, I have no fair way of rewarding everyone. If someone can reach reasonable terms, I'll be happy to comply.

For now at least Professor, shall we study the birds themselves? I will send a Pygmy to pick up anything that you think... interesting.

No need for my reward. I shall be just fine!

A possible option would be to isolate each of a random set of variables, such as Leaf_Blaziken put forth:

Cheese dragons like to eat random stuff

The Cheese Dragons Hate the birds

Birds are yummy to cheese dragons

Cheese dragons like hunting flying things

For example, isolate a single Cheese dragon and put an assortment of things in front of it; invest in stuffed birds and examine the reactions of the dragons; toss objects in the air; and so forth, though each of these do rely on a lower intelligence value in the Cheese dragons (we must, necessarily, in the above scenarios, assume that they cannot distinguish living and dead/stuffed things).

In addition, studying the specific birds would yield a great deal of information, such as the birds' habits, markings, and so forth, all of which could contribute to the behaviour of the Cheese dragons you observed.

EDIT: That is a marvelous banner. I vote that we pin it up in our office.

Edited by CafeNaRigara

A possible option would be to isolate each of a random set of variables, such as Leaf_Blaziken put forth:

For example, isolate a single Cheese dragon and put an assortment of things in front of it; invest in stuffed birds and examine the reactions of the dragons; toss objects in the air; and so forth, though each of these do rely on a lower intelligence value in the Cheese dragons (we must, necessarily, in the above scenarios, assume that they cannot distinguish living and dead/stuffed things).

In addition, studying the specific birds would yield a great deal of information, such as the birds' habits, markings, and so forth, all of which could contribute to the behaviour of the Cheese dragons you observed.

EDIT: That is a marvelous banner. I vote that we pin it up in our office.

Hmm... From a far, I can identify a few characteristics of these local birds.

This pale yellow goldfinch is called the Mascarpone Spinus.

They prey on the local Hatchies for food.

They attack in groups of ten to even thirty.

Their feathers are used to create yellow nests, along with dandelions and even rocks.

This is all that I can tell. I had a Dragon capture one. Using my Cheese Dragon Pasta Filata, I will test whether the Cheeses can tell what is living versus what isn't.

I will use your Mimic idea and have two dragons holding them tightly in a constant position. The Cheese will then attempt to eat one.

My hypothesis: If said Cheese Dragon falls for the decoy, it will transmit insulting messages through telepathy. If not, its thought will be filled of hunger.

EDIT: Even Professors make mistakes.

Edited by PootisLooti

This has nothing to do with our research, but i've put up a office!! alot.pngpoptartFINALTINY.gif I've pinned this banner -> user posted image on it, and our current research.

Edited by Leaf_Blaziken

Hmm... From a far, I can identify a few characteristics of these local birds.

This pale yellow goldfinch is called the Mascarpone Spinus.

They prey on the local Hatchies for food.

They attack in groups of ten to even thirty.

Their feathers are used to create yellow nests, along with dandelions and even rocks.

This is all that I can tell. I had a Dragon capture one. Using my Cheese Dragon Pasta Filata, I will test whether the Cheeses can tell what is living versus what isn't.

I will use your Mimic idea and have two dragons holding them tightly in a constant position. The Cheese will then attempt to eat one.

My hypothesis: If said Cheese Dragon falls for the decoy, it will transmit insulting messages through telepathy. If not, its thought will be filled of hunger.

EDIT: Even Professors make mistakes.

My cheese dragon decided to cheat when I did that experiment. Bad Cheezzeyy! (click on the word Cheezzey for something!)

I read that as Cheese dragons snot cheese at enemies, made me look at my cheese dragons weird

It doesn't say HOW the shoot it, so maybe they do snot it. Bahahaha.

Enroll Me At CO

ScrollName princesslucy

ForumName PrincessLucy

How many Cheeses do you own? 30

Will you give free cheese eggs to people who want them? Sure

Are you ok with made-up research? Actually, I prefer it

Special Word Cheezzy

Edited by PrincessLucy

My cheese dragon decided to cheat when I did that experiment. Bad Cheezzeyy! (click on the word Cheezzey for something!)

When did you come to Eremorea? I figured you would send a message if you did come Professor. Exactly how many Mascarpone Goldfinches did you take?

When did you come to Eremorea? I figured you would send a message if you did come Professor. Exactly how many Mascarpone Goldfinches did you take?

Ermm... Two. One of my dragons killed one of them.

Enroll Me At CO

ScrollName princesslucy

ForumName PrincessLucy

How many Cheeses do you own? 30

Will you give free cheese eggs to people who want them? Sure

Are you ok with made-up research? Actually, I prefer it

Special Word Cheezzy

Enrolled! why, aren't you the mightiest cheese collecter ever!

I've messed around with DNA of a cheese dragon and a pillow dragon. It seemed to make some kind of Cheese-Pillow dragon. It smells like pizza. Unfortunately, it ran away. I could'nt take a pic of it, as that it was deciding to break my lab camera.

user posted image READ ALL PRINT IN PASTER

EDIT: this is embarrasing

Edited by Leaf_Blaziken