Leaf_Blaziken

Cheeseology

Are you eating cheese while viewing this post?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Was I supposed to take that?Thanks!

Sure, why not? Everybody loves cheese!

Edited by PrincessLucy

All Students! Please report to the Assembly Hall. I have an important announcement.

I say, an announcement? Go ahead! I'm all ears.

I also need to compile this report, so don't mind my writing while you talk, Professor PL.

Enroll Me At CO

ScrollNameMath3

FourmNameMath3

How many Cheeses do you own?1,but I want more!

Will you give free cheese eggs to people who want them?Of course if I have some!

Are you ok with made-up research?What's the fun in Real research?

Special WordCheezzy

Glad to have another student enroll right before an announcement Math3! Your records show that you're quite the mathematician.

It's finally time to designate Professors to specific CheeseOlogy Classes.

I expect Professor Blaziken to take the role of Headmaster.

I myself shall be teaching History of Cheese Dragons.

And Professor CFF, it would be an honor to place you as the professor of Cheese Anatomy.

(If you are seeing this EmmaD, I will state your position once you post on this topic again. For now, these titles are for active posters.)

Thank you my Colleagues and Students. Have a Wonderful weekend.

*Note: Weekend Classes aren't canceled.

Dear CFR,

From now on, your post will be as such:

Anatomy Class 1 Week (number, as of now we are 2 weeks in):

Professor Looti>

Edited by PootisLooti

Enroll Me At CO

ScrollName omgmonkeyrdaage

FourmName AppleMango

How many Cheeses do you own? 1 adult and 1 egg(that I'm probably getting rid of)

Will you give free cheese eggs to people who want them? If they don't have any. Otherwise I will trade them for one or two storm hatchies depending on how many cheeses the person already has.

Are you ok with made-up research? Yes.

Special Word Cheezzy

Edited by AppleMango

Enroll Me At CO

ScrollName omgmonkeyrdaage

FourmName AppleMango

How many Cheeses do you own? 1 adult and 1 egg(that I'm probably getting rid of)

Will you give free cheese eggs to people who want them? If they don't have any. Otherwise I will trade them for one or two storm hatchies depending on how many cheeses the person already has.(V)

Are you ok with made-up research? Yes.

Special Word Cheezzy

I currently have 1 cheese egg. If you don't have any cheeses yet, offer a dummy egg, if you have 5 or less please offer 1 storm of any lineage and if you have more than 5, then please offer two ^^

http://dragcave.net/teleport/4352688b111ae...5c5293c500a1159

Welcome AppleMango! The trade is very generous. Good luck in the Holly Contest.

It's finally time to designate Professors to specific CheeseOlogy Classes.

I expect Professor Blaziken to take the role of Headmaster.

I myself shall be teaching History of Cheese Dragons.

And Professor CFF, it would be an honor to place you as the professor of Cheese Anatomy. ...

Dear CFR,

From now on, your post will be as such:

Anatomy Class 1 Week (number, as of now we are 2 weeks in):

Professor Looti>

I shall endeavor to provide the education needed in my new post! Thank you, Professor Looti!

Anatomy Class 1 Week 2

Welcome, students! I hope you are as excited as I am to begin Anatomy Study 1101! Here is our general overview:

-Week 2: Introductions

-Week 3: Basic Biological Functions

-Week 4-6: The Arrakis Theorem and Related Biological Phenomena

-Week 7: Research Papers Due (Will discuss during preceding weeks)

-Week 8-9: Class Trip to Lake Eremorea and Surrounding Countryside

-Week 10 and Onward: To Be Announced

I shall start, then! I am Professor CafeNaRigara. I will answer to Professor CNR, CNR, or just Rigara. I've been studying Cheese dragons for about... thirty years now. I've worked closely with Professors Looti and Blaziken on the Mascarpone Goldfinch of Lake Eremorea and how it interacts with the Cheese dragon. We also managed to discover a small bud that appears on every Cheese dragon, and, so far, we are still not 100% sure as to what it is for.

Weeks in Anatomy Study 1101 will work as follows: Saturday will begin a week. The week will end on Friday, with any homework from that week due the following Friday. EX: Week 3 homework will be due on the last day of Week 4.

Homework

-What do you hope to learn in this class, and tell the class a little about yourself! This homework is due all throughout the week, simply because Week 2 is Introduction Week.

-Decide on three possible research topics for the paper due in Week 7. Post your three topics by the end of Week 3.

Hi there....

I've always wanted a cheese,and thanks to PrincessLucy,I now have one to study with.I have actually noticed this:

Cheeses and Black Dragons seems close.My Black female took in the cheese hatchie quickly,and is still very protective of it.The only other dragons she lets near are other Blacks.Perhaps this is a natural thing that they do in the wild?

Anyway,I'm Math3 and I am working towards my Bronze trophy.Most the time I'm egg locked,and hatchie locked.I can't wait to meet you all!

Enroll Me At CO

ScrollName Unplainifiedcat

FourmName Unplainifiedcat

How many Cheeses do you own? Just one, it's still an egg but I rushed here to enroll when I got it.

Will you give free cheese eggs to people who want them? Yes

Are you ok with made-up research? No fun in real research.

Special Word Cheezzy

Ew homework.>_< Oh well.

My name is Dewdropmon, but I answer to Dew. I've been studying as a vet tech for the last year, mostly learning about cats and dogs but I hope to slowly expand my knowledge to some of the more domestic dragon species. I've already done a little research on Paper dragons and Magelight Pygmy Wyverns because those seem to be pretty popular pets and now that Cheese dragons are becoming more popular they seem like the logical next step. I'm very interested in the Cheese anatomy class. I hope to learn a lot from my time here.

Enroll Me At CO

ScrollName Unplainifiedcat

FourmName Unplainifiedcat

How many Cheeses do you own? Just one, it's still an egg but I rushed here to enroll when I got it.

Will you give free cheese eggs to people who want them? Yes

Are you ok with made-up research? No fun in real research.

Special Word Cheezzy

You've been accepted Unplainifiedcat. Please turn in your homework to Professor CFF by the due date.

Cheese History Class 2 Week 2

Congratulations to all the new faces who have been accepted this week. Here is the syllabus for the first trimester.

-Week 2: Introductions

-Week 3-4: Arise of the Cheese Dragons

-Week 5-6: Conflict with Humans

-Week 8-9: Class Trip to Lake Eremorea and Surrounding Countryside

-Week 10: Research Papers due (will discuss during Week 5)

-Week 11 and Onward: To Be Announced

First of, let me introduce myself. My name is Professor Looti. I also go by Vorpal. I have been studying Cheese Dragons for a good 25 years, but I was first interested 38 years ago. As you can see, I will be teaching this class through Magi Holograms as I cannot always dedicate my complete time to the Institute. I may come on rare visits to see something in particular or for examinations, but I will typically send items via Magi. I also study Cheese Reproduction and am a leading figure of that topic. I've worked with Professors Rigara and Blaziken on topics such as the Mascarpone Spinus and the intriguing bud located in a Cheese's arm underside.

My Homework schedule will have the same due dates as Professor Rigara's to make submitting assignments much easier. "Saturday will begin a week. The week will end on Friday, with any homework from that week due the following Friday. EX: Week 3 homework will be due on the last day of Week 4." The assignments should be entered in the same post.

Homework

-What do you hope to learn in this class, and tell the class a little about yourself! This homework is due all throughout the week, simply because Week 2 is Introduction Week.

-Decide on two possible research topics for the paper due in Week 10. Post your two topics by the end of Week 4.

Students who have turned in Assignment

AppleMango

Stellaluna22

Edited by PootisLooti

blink.gif Home...work? But..But....Do I have tooo? -What's left of Dragoncat, the student.

Yes. And as a Professor, I hope that you do it soon. Besides, it's rather easy compared to the other assignments yet to come...

Enroll Me At CO

ScrollName Stellaluna22

FourmName Stellaluna22

How many Cheeses do you own? 2 Adults, 3 frozen hatchlings, 1 undead cheese (zombie)

Will you give free cheese eggs to people who want them? Of course!

Are you ok with made-up research? Yep

Special Word Cheezzy

Anatomy Class 1 Week 2

My name AppleMango, Apple or Mango for short, though I think I prefer Apple but mostly because it's first so I expect it tongue.gif Hahaha. When people call me Mango in my head I always think ?? But Apple is first ?? I have been curious about cheese dragons since my dragon Imanual Forrest first started talking to me about them. I have since caught one, but it is a big secret, Imanual can not find out. That is, until I find out, hopefully from this class, if cheese dragons can regrow parts of their body(mostly interested in if they can regrow their toes.)

Topics: Cheese dragons - do they need their toes?

Cheese dragons - can their body parts grow back?

Cheese dragons - what bit of cheese dragons is the most delicious? Their toes?

Cheese History Class 2 Week 2

My name AppleMango, Apple or Mango for short, though I think I prefer Apple but mostly because it's first so I expect it tongue.gif Hahaha. When people call me Mango in my head I always think ?? But Apple is first ?? I have been curious about cheese dragons since my dragon Imanual Forrest first started talking to me about them. I have since caught one, but it is a big secret, Imanual can not find out. I hope to learn about where cheese dragons come from, and who the first cheese dragon was.

Topics: Cheese dragons, where do they come from?

Cheese dragons, how long have they been around?

Enroll Me At CO

ScrollName Stellaluna22

FourmName Stellaluna22

How many Cheeses do you own? 2 Adults, 3 frozen hatchlings, 1 undead cheese (zombie)

Will you give free cheese eggs to people who want them? Of course!

Are you ok with made-up research? Yep

Special Word Cheezzy

You have been accepted Stellaluna22. Please turn in your assignments by the due date.

Thank you Apple. I have reviewed your assignment and I give it an A+. Easy grade if I do say so myself. I shall be keeping the list of names who completed the Assignment in the original class post.

Welcome new students. I'm your head professor, leaf_blaziken, or leaf, or LB for short.

Some stuff about me in this game

1. I collect xenos and is starting a vine collection

2. My love for cheeses started this topic

3. If trying to refer my gender, please put "it"

4. Um, starting Wings Of Fire dragon collection?

I love to see how it's going. After i finish my Wings of Fire dragon collection, then I'll take back over.

First assignment tongue.gif

My apologies for the mixup!

Class: Cheese History Class 2 Week 2

Hiya guys, I'm Stellaluna22, or known as xStellaluna in Minecraft or just Stella for short tongue.gif

I joined DC in March last year (almost my 1st DC bday soon) and I started off on my first day with a CB Golden Wyvern tongue.gif

My favourite colour is purple (mostly darker shades) and I hoard stripes. I would love to see a purple stripe dragon xd.png I also have a nebula lineage (link in my Sig) and I'm starting a new lineage: even gen checker with nebulas x stripes.

I massbred all 188 adult stripes earlier today and sent 67 stripe eggs to the AP biggrin.gif

I also play Minecraft, and my username in game is xStellaluna. I play on Mineplex.

I stalked the cheesology thread for a while and decided to join today. Thanks for accepting me ^-^

My topics:

Do cheese dragons mourn for their fallen comrades, or feel grief? I have an undead cheese on my scroll.

Do cheese dragons think yellow sponges are their friends?

Class: Anatomy Class 1 Week 2

Hiya guys, I'm Stellaluna22, or known as xStellaluna in Minecraft or just Stella for biggrin.gif

I joined DC in March last year (almost my 1st DC bday soon) and I started off on my first day with a CB Golden Wyvern tongue.gif

My favourite colour is purple (mostly darker shades) and I hoard stripes. I would love to see a purple stripe dragon xd.png.png I also have a nebula lineage (link in my Sig) and I'm starting a new lineage: even gen checker with nebulas x stripes.

I massbred all 188 adult stripes earlier today and sent 67 stripe eggs to the AP ;p

I also play Minecraft, and my username in game is xStellaluna. I play on Mineplex.

I stalked the cheesology thread for a while and decided to join today. Thanks for accepting me ^-^

I hope to learn more about cheese behavior, and what they enjoy doing when alone or when they are in groups. I'd also like to find out what sort of magic brought them to this world, and who was the first cheese.

Edited by Stellaluna22

First assignment tongue.gif

Hiya guys, I'm Stellaluna22, or known as xStellaluna in Minecraft or just Stella for short tongue.gif

My favourite colour is purple (mostly darker shades) and I hoard stripes. I would love to see a purple stripe dragon xd.png I also have a nebula lineage (link in my Sig) and I'm starting a new lineage: even gen checker with nebulas x stripes.

My topics:

Do cheese dragons mourn for their fallen comrades, or feel grief? I have an undead cheese on my scroll.

Do cheese dragons think yellow sponges are their friends?

I assume you have turned in the Assignment for my class, but I'm s unsure. Please verify which class you have submit homework for. Thank you.

Professor Looti>