Confused Cat

Aegis breeding plans

Pacified Aegis looks really nice with lots of dragons. But I think agree with Predatorfan and will match mine up with Blue-Banded.

Enraged am still uncertain. I do like them with Caligene but dont have any so that is out. I also do like it with Seragama, except I actually like it mated up with male sprite better than female. So Idk, might still choose that.

Tri-Horn is ok, but not really loving it.

Sadly the one I like it with the most is Howler, but that is drake so is impossible.

Album of a bunch of 4th Gen previews~ :v

Currently includes all event dragons, Frostbites, Ice, Lunar Heralds (all colors), Pillows, Swallowtails, and Winters. Any requests?

Edit: All metallics added.

Edit: A bunch of other things added. (Mostly stuff with alts or other variations.)

...The Silver Lunar x Aegis combo just stole my brain and heart. Holy furschnizzle. alot.png

Edited by Beldarius

I picked up a 2nd gen Aegis x Royal Blue not too long ago, I'll probably continue that lineage.

Other than that... I really like them with all darker blue colors, as in, Blue Lunar Heralds, Nhiostrifes, Solstices [although, while I adore that combo, holiday x holiday lineages are a pain to build, so I might not be doing that after all]

That Aegis x Heartstealer lineage looks nice, too.

It appears that the Aegis lineage tile has been adjusted.

It appears to be so for your pacified Alt (and Birdz's too), but unless I am mistaken, mine seems to be a little off to the left still.... Example

The adjustment looks much better though, so can't wait for it to be set for us all smile.gif

Ah, strange. I see this:

user posted image

I just checked on my phone too, and I still see it shifted a little. Going to see if resetting everything fixes it though. We shall see! smile.gif

Edit: No dice... eh, oh well. happy.gif Thank you Sock for the update smile.gif

Edited by Areous

So did some checking, and it looks like the updated lineage tile is - let's say - going to be updated for everyone at a later date. So if you don't see it - sorry, you'll have to wait. ^^;;

In 11th's 4G album, what do people think of the Aegis x GoN? I want to do something like that, but with Raegis x AoD offspring instead of Aegis x AoD.

Both pacified and enraged Aegis make Avatar of Creation, not Destruction, and TJ confirmed that this is not an oversight, it's just the limit of both being the same breed.

I bred her when (Woxac) was enraged: http://dragcave.net/lineage/mPC3p

and found that the blue hues of GoN and Avatar are quite strong compared to raging Aegis's brown. But you know how it is with aesthetics and different people's sense of it smile.gif