Confused Cat

Aegis breeding plans

I caught a lovely from the AP that gave me an idea. My Aegis project is a pillow Aegis inverse checked smile.gif its quite lovely looking

What do you mean by 'inverse' ?

So far I'm loving Aegis' with:

Golds

Silvers

Verdigris Coppers

Ices

Blunas- Both types.

Electrics

Hellfires

All the Lunar Heralds

Winter Seasonals

Lurkers

Desipis

Mistletoes

Shadow Walkers

Solstices

How am I supposed to choose! xd.png

So originally my one bred with a silver and the other with a silver lunar....but then I discovered daddy had two forms.

You could see why daddy is upset, look at me.

Otherwise my passive male will be with silvers and silver lunars, my enraged male will be with brown lunars~

My favourite breeds with Aegis are Gold, Rainbow Copper, Thalassa, Bronze Lunar, Silver Lunar, and... Mageia. (Perhaps surprising, but I'm drawn to complementary colours!) Albinos are nice with Aegis as well, but I don't really like the breed.

Maybe I'll try to get a 2G Heartstealing from Aegis this Valentine season because they look lovely together. Unfortunately I don't have a CB Heartstealer to breed it myself.

I'm not too fond of the enraged form, so I'll probably focus on lineages with the default blue sprite, but the alternating generations with Bronze and Silver Lunars look amazing!

Edited by Aie

Thinking about doing the enraged previews as well. They wouldn't take too long to do.

I'd love some, please.

I think I´m going with enraged Aegis x Silver & pacified Aegis with Gold next Christmas, future Lineage swaps would be loved ^^

Breeding an enraged Aegis with a gold Lunar Herald or a Tri Horn Wyvern.

The colors seem to remind me of Commissars so I may have some Warhammer 40K themed names...

I Enraged one of my Aegises and bred him to a Serragamma. They face each other in the lineage and their brown colouration looks good together! smile.gif

Is there an album for the enraged version somewhere? Or at least a few samples besides the two alternating ones?

Did another alternating one, this one with Ridgewings:

user posted image

Too much purple in the tans?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Has anyone done a mockup for angry!Aegis x female Caligene? I can't be sure 'til I see it but I have a feeling that will look really good.

Not exactly, but close:

Impossible (I think), but pretty - and maybe inspiring:

user posted image

Has anyone done a mockup for angry!Aegis x female Caligene? I can't be sure 'til I see it but I have a feeling that will look really good.

It does look good, I think. smile.gif

user posted image

That's the combo I'd love to see, but since they're both holiday breeds, they would be hard to come by.

My Aegis have been bred with Lunar Heralds, one gold, the other, silver, both eggs bronze, to the AP. I have not committed either to pacified or enraged yet, but I may enrage both. I"ll see.

That's the combo I'd love to see, but since they're both holiday breeds, they would be hard to come by.

My Aegis have been bred with Lunar Heralds, one gold, the other, silver, both eggs bronze, to the AP. I have not committed either to pacified or enraged yet, but I may enrage both. I"ll see.

Oh heck yes. It looks as awesome as I thought it would. I'm breeding a Caligene x Angryaegis G2 this Halloween no question.

I only just enraged my second so I haven't tried him with bronze Lunar yet but I am planning to. I went for Carmine Wyvern first, which I personally think looks pretty good and is a bit of a less obvious pairing. (I also wanted to try it because Aegis x Alt Sweetling is impossible LOL and this occurred to me as a very approximate color alternative.)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/xHAGU

I want to grab a Aegis x Blue Banded next year! I'll probably get a Blue Banded mate here in a couple weeks tongue.gif Sadly my CB Aegis died this year sad.gif Stupid RL making me accidentally letting my dragons die.

user posted image

The Carmine Wyvern is good! And the mock-up with the Caligenes, yes! I will be doing a pair at Halloween, and a pair at Christmas, if anyone wants to swap! biggrin.gif

I'm also a massive RC fan, so I think I will breed with them, and again, the enraged has the colors I want. <3

Enraged Aegis x Caligene = Brilliant! I absolutely love that combination, yes indeed! They are going to be harder to come by sadly sad.gif

I'm still experimenting with my pacified one, but I'm pretty dead set on doing enraged x Serragamma. The only problem is that my only CB female refused.

I love pacified x frostbite, but I bet a lot of people will be doing that one, and I want something more unique.

want to say that the raegis x caligene and the [r]aegis x lunar heralds look stunning <3

i'm going to be doing aegis x frostbite and raegis x pyro xeno. they're the ones that come to mind (inspired by the 2g axf egg i got from the ap!) and should be relatively okay to carry out (:

TIL rounded brackets around r creates ®...

Edited by Sizacu

I'm just going to leave this here...

user posted image

EDIT: Been playing around with Enraged Aegis matrixes and I just can't seem to find one that grabs me. I've got a few here if anyone wants to look. So far, nothing looks fabulous to me, but I guess Harvest, Golden Wyvern, and Pillow aren't too bad. All of the pairings everyone else has been raving about (Seragamma, Bronze Lunar, Caligene) are not to my taste; they lack contrast to me. I guess I'm just weird. I won't be trying to breed these guys any time soon, even though I love the sprite. :c

Edited by Riannon

I'm just going to leave this here...

user posted image

YES! Absolutely yes! I'm definitely looking out for this pairing come Valentine's Day!