Melomancer

Pokémon Island

((I'm not dead. I'd been sick for the last few days and college tests piled up more work for me before that- sorry for not being able to post))

Yanmega was happy that the Combee accepted the gifts. They flew off which relaxed Courtney a little more. The Peliper that flew down had scared a few Wingull away, but those soon seemed to return once the larger pokemon was settled. Her plan was working well. Yanmega came to rest on his trainer's head, using his wings to gently keep his weight from not impeding her. "Maybe we should go investigate the smoke now?" She asked quietly, realizing that the smoke might mean somebody else could be on the island. Or, it could mean a fire pokemon had gotten too carried away.

The dragonfly's wings vibrated in agreement. He started them up again to pick Courtney up playfully as to get her standing before letting go and setting out a few more boxes of juice. "Yannn yanmega" He added with a gesture, probably trying to explain that if they were spoiled they had no way of telling and were dealing with the same problem. Courtney picked up another box of food, gently putting it into her new pack and slung it over her shoulder. "Good luck to you all!" She added to any pokemon that was around. "If we meet again, hopefully there's some way we can identify each other and be friends." She added with a smile before following the dragonfly toward the fire. They left the crates open should any of the pokemon need more food. It was the least they could do.

Yanmega was happy that the Combee accepted the gifts. They flew off which relaxed Courtney a little more. The Peliper that flew down had scared a few Wingull away, but those soon seemed to return once the larger pokemon was settled. Her plan was working well. Yanmega came to rest on his trainer's head, using his wings to gently keep his weight from not impeding her. "Maybe we should go investigate the smoke now?" She asked quietly, realizing that the smoke might mean somebody else could be on the island. Or, it could mean a fire pokemon had gotten too carried away.

The dragonfly's wings vibrated in agreement. He started them up again to pick Courtney up playfully as to get her standing before letting go and setting out a few more boxes of juice. "Yannn yanmega" He added with a gesture, probably trying to explain that if they were spoiled they had no way of telling and were dealing with the same problem. Courtney picked up another box of food, gently putting it into her new pack and slung it over her shoulder. "Good luck to you all!" She added to any pokemon that was around. "If we meet again, hopefully there's some way we can identify each other and be friends." She added with a smile before following the dragonfly toward the fire. They left the crates open should any of the pokemon need more food. It was the least they could do.

As the duo left, the Pokémon that they had helped feed turned towards them, making assorted noises of joy before getting back to the food. After walking for about ten minutes, assuming they didn't get lost, they'd come across a Feraligatr near a fire, with a Kingler cooking on it. If they looked to the shore, they would see a Surfer-dude floating on his surfboard.

((I'd love to join in ~

Character name: Ange

Appearance: Roughly 5'2" in height, she has light colored skin with wavy, brown copper colored hair that retains a reddish shine when the light strikes it. The length exceeding no further than the mid of her back. She has warm brown eyes and wears a black T-shirt with jeans and tennis shoes.

Personality: Ange is rather quiet and shy, often keeping to herself and her Pokémon. It takes quite some time for her to befriend others but when she does she can prove to be a very friendly, loyal, outgoing person to those that she knows well. She's also very strategic as well as bright and can function well under pressure or stress.

Partner Pokémon: Level 63 shiny, male Aggron.

Other: Aggron is very territorial and protective of his trainer and will rarely back down from a challenge. Because of this, he'll lash out or attack those that get too close for comfort without hesitation.

((May I?))

Character name: Shine

Appearance: Shine has lightly tanned skin, dark hair that never seems to really stay down, and bright blue eyes. A hairclip that resembles a lunar wing holds her bangs from her face. Wears a violet jacket over white and yellow clothes and has red-rimmed glasses.

Personality: Jovial, somewhat laid back, and likes making others happy. She's also a coward, doesn't do well under stress, and gets depressed really easily. As a result, she doesn't really have any "friends" per se, but she does ((try to)) get along well with people. It's not like she'll get close to them. She feels more comfortable with Pokemon and usually prefers just being allowed to stay somewhere to watch the world go by.

Partner pokemon: Angji, female level 36 Togekiss

Other: Just a high school student who got caught up in this mess.

((I'd love to join in ~

Character name: Ange

Appearance: Roughly 5'2" in height, she has light colored skin with wavy, brown copper colored hair that retains a reddish shine when the light strikes it. The length exceeding no further than the mid of her back. She has warm brown eyes and wears a black T-shirt with jeans and tennis shoes.

Personality: Ange is rather quiet and shy, often keeping to herself and her Pokémon. It takes quite some time for her to befriend others but when she does she can prove to be a very friendly, loyal, outgoing person to those that she knows well. She's also very strategic as well as bright and can function well under pressure or stress.

Partner Pokémon: Level 63 shiny, male Aggron.

Other: Aggron is very territorial and protective of his trainer and will rarely back down from a challenge. Because of this, he'll lash out or attack those that get too close for comfort without hesitation.

(Both accepted! Welcome to the RP!)

Ange wakes up-WHOA! As she regains consciousness, she would realise that she's on a thick tree branch fairly high above the ground. The sound of running water is coming from below. Fortunately, she isn't very thirsty nor hungry. From her position on the branch, lying on her stomach, a figure would be visible below. It would look like a person. Near the person is a Sandshrew, with an Aipom facing it.

Ange:

Health: 100/100

Hunger: 98/100

Thirst: 100/100

Character name: Shine

Appearance: Shine has lightly tanned skin, dark hair that never seems to really stay down, and bright blue eyes. A hairclip that resembles a lunar wing holds her bangs from her face. Wears a violet jacket over white and yellow clothes and has red-rimmed glasses.

Personality: Jovial, somewhat laid back, and likes making others happy. She's also a coward, doesn't do well under stress, and gets depressed really easily. As a result, she doesn't really have any "friends" per se, but she does ((try to)) get along well with people. It's not like she'll get close to them. She feels more comfortable with Pokemon and usually prefers just being allowed to stay somewhere to watch the world go by.

Partner pokemon: Angji, female level 36 Togekiss

Other: Just a high school student who got caught up in this mess.

Shine wakes up to the sound of crying. She's on the ground, grass around her in a small clearing. A pile of half eaten oran berries are in the corner. and small footprints leading out of the clearing would be quite obvious, along with the loud crying coming from nearby.

Health: 100/100

Hunger: 87/100

Thirst: 71/100

It's around mid afternoon now, about 4 or 5 o'clock. The sun will begin to set soon.

"Uuuurgggh.... Where am I...?"

Shine sits up, rubbing her eyes momentarily in the sunlight before looking around. As she did, her eyes grew steadily wider--how did she get into a jungle?! And why? What had happened? Shine tried her best to remember what happened last night, but the more she thought, the less she understood about exactly how she got here. With a sigh and only a headache to show for her efforts, she gave up. She looked up, blinking in the sun. It seemed to be late, at least past noon. Wow, she must have been out for a while.

A cry startled her and she turned in the direction of... Oran berries? Then she noticed the path of footsteps(?) leading into the jungle, where the cry was coming from. She stared at the undergrowth with a shiver, but there was something there, hurt and in pain. Shine walked to the Oran berries to see that most were partially eaten. No thanks. Still, it would be bad to let food go to waste, so she wondered if she should gather them. As she patted her waist for anything that she might be able to use as a bag, her hand touched a smooth, metallic object. Shine smiled as she pressed the button on the pokeball and tossed it forward.

"Toge?" Angji looked bewildered as she gazed around. As the crying went on, she turned in the direction where the footsteps lead before turning to her trainer. "Togetic?"

Shine have her pokemon a quick hug. "I don't know where we are, Angji. But there's something that needs help. Come on, let's go see what's over there."

Angji took flight and alit on a branch, looking at her trainer as if to say "Get going!" Shine took a deep breath to calm herself, then started to follow the path.

((Bump))

Courtney tensed slightly when she spotted the male laying on his surfboard. The Feraligatr seemed somewhat preoccupied with the cooking Kingler. Yanmega buzzed a little, ready to attack should the large blue alligator start anything.

"Hello??" Courtney spoke up, hoping not to completely startle the sleeping dude on the board or the other pokemon. Yanmega landed protectively on her head, lightly however so if needbe he could fly off in an instant to actually protect her. He held most of his weight, wings buzzing on and off as they wondered if the other pokemon would be aggressive.

((Sorry guys, haven't been able to reply in a long time because of exams. I'll write a reply to everyone in a day or two))

((Sorry, everybody. I don't think I'll be able to continue this RP. I don't have the time to commit to one anymore, and I don't want to constantly keep everyone waiting. I think I'm on the verge of quitting DC as a whole due to lack of time and interest. Sorry again.))