Kit-the-Useless

If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?

I would collect Crows. I would make them like me so they would bring me all things shiny!

I would hoard pretty rocks, sticks that are to my liking and probably probably a lot of flowers I'd pick. The odd trinket, mushroom or piece of glass that catches my eye as well, basically anything with no value besides what my attention is worth that I could find on the ground.

Honestly probably just random things I've found- gems on the floor? Mine. Some random sword that was left behind? Add it to the pile.
But other than that, maybe art supplies like paint and colored pencils- though it'd be hard to draw with those huge claws in the way...

Hilariously I'd hoard ramen noodles.

Why?

I wanna try them all at least once and then collect them!

Books, masquerade masks, and costumes! 

And maybe a few magnifying glasses to read the books, since, ya know, big claws. 😆

plushies. chocolate.. books... Oh wait I already do that.

I'm already a hoarder, so I wouldn't change much. 😝

I'm already bad about hoarding things :P all kinds of things too, like Tamagotchis, toy cats and decorative cats, like porcelain/ceramic knickknacks and statues, all kinds of instruments from woodwinds to brass to guitars to synthesizers, random pieces of metal, old electronics, bones, pretty rocks....

I hoard books, because knowledge is power. 📚

*looks around*

I'm not seeing the proof of that here. 😶

Well, i would say cute fluffy cat plushies and books but i already hoard both those things without being a dragon 😕

Music DVDs, even though no one uses those anymore, just because it's the only way I could actually hoard music, and I find records disturbingly rubbery.

Eyes, skulls, teeth, other preservatory things varying of all different types of animals, humans, other dragons (Assuming others exist in this scenario) i also would hoard mushrooms

Soft things, I have a tendency to pile my bed with soft things in an accidental nest like shape because it's comfier that way and I have a bad feeling dragon-me would be 100% worse

I’d probably make myself a gigantic pile of plushies, pillows and blankets and sleep on top of it. That’s gonna be the confiest pile of treasure there is