Kit-the-Useless

If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?

Those small little glass animal souvenir things that every grandma has.

Oh and a bunch of different types of feathers kept neatly in a pile because why not, I mean who wouldn't like a whole bunch of feathers 🪶

A She shed for dragons. A big one with room for all my shinies.

Edited by Rainn

Soft things like pillows, dawn filled comforter and plushies. I will fill my cave with soft stuffs and roll around. Hoarding hard things like gold and gem is not so attractive to me.

I would hoard.... TVs. I would be able to watch shows from all around Galstreim {spelling?}

I would hoard...other dragons lol.

I mean, the lore said the human and dragons co-exist but some dragon's description saying that sometimes unlucky interloper got eaten (Red) and there is dragon that being hunted (for skin like Tsunami, for perfume like Truffle, bones & scales for Cassare and so on) so yeah, safety in number? 

I mean like Ash dragon, I will put others on my back and carry them around. You protect me, I protect you lol. Scream and we will run from danger lol.

So yeah, summary : food (need to feed a lot mouth) and other dragons.

I would hoard electronics! Well, they have some gold in those, don't they?

Gold veined rocks, gems, feathers, mossy licheny pieces of wood, lots of books and I dream of knocking my neighbours houses down and planting huge trees and a greenhouse to grow rare orchids and plants. 

I like my neighbours but I need more big trees. 

I'd like something colorful, even glowing to decorate floor or walls. I would probably arrange them by rainbow,  and go searching for new ones every now and then to expand my collection.

They better be magic rocks that I can shape with my fire spit. So I can make sandbox, models out of them. (like LEGO)

I would probably end up hoarding stuffed animals and assorted creatures, especially cats and dogs lol

It sounds a little daft, but if I could only choose one item (and I had enough territory!) I'd probably hoard solar lights 😅

I would favour the greens and blues, but I'd have a variety of colours and would set them up along the trails, hang them in the trees and around - obviously nothing too close to my cave/dwelling, but then again, I'd probably light my cave with them too lol 🤣

Most definitely various shiny things (like crystals), cool plants or branches I find and various soft and squishy things (immortal blobfish or something like that)

Shinies, obviously - plus plushes and stuffed animels and extravagant clothing pieces. Also dice. And teasets. My partner says they’d hoard gems and game cartridges. :3

definitely precious jewelry and glass. I mean, I kind of already do that

Tapestries. Colorful Taoestries and other things made out of yarn. I should beware not to breathe fire on all of them. :D But then, I would probably not be a firebreather.