Nanashi

1x1 maybe?

" Hey, can you wake him up? I don't know if you ever physically lifted anything but he's heavy and I am not hauling that snake tail around." Mosi asked the woman, taking her "spot". Ryu got behind the two.

Once the spell was off of the snake, and Mosi woke him up, he looked at the abyss with a whimper. Mosi got out of line and asked the reaper who attempted to push Xipilli in and failed, a question. "Have you ever met a hell cat?" She waited for him to answer before striking fast, grabbing his cloak and shook him so his hood fell off and socked him right in the kisser as hard as she could(which could break a one way window with one strike) before letting him go and kicking him. She grinned. "Well now you have! See y'all down there suckers!" She ran to the edge and sprang up, flipping once and dove in screaming, "Geronimo!!" "Mosi you idiot!" Xipilli shouted and dove in after his only friend.

Ryu tilted his head. "Am I the only one who thinks that women is completely insane?"

The sandwoman nodded, flicking her wrist, and the sand was exhaled for both the snake and the fox. The reaper was silent, simply narrowing their eyes underneath the hood when Mosi got out of line. "I have," they responded to her question, letting out a growl when their hood fell off, revealing that the reaper was actually... Female, it seemed. She fell backwards, although it was more because of the suddenness than actual pain. "You idiots!" she growled, spitting out blood before standing up, surprising Rose while Llyr shook his head in response to Ryu's comment. "...Wait a second, how are you still standing?!" she exclaimed, her eyes widening. "We've got to handle the attacks of people who're supposed to be dead somehow," she responded, before pointing their scythe at the line. What seemed to be liquid darkness dripped from the tip, before shooting towards the line, startling the human and the fox both. Soon, they vanished from sight.

It was a sensation similar to falling, only without the wind. When they 'landed', the only noticeable difference at first was that the falling had stopped. Then the strange darkness faded, leaving them in a strange place that was a lot wider, and larger, than it had looked from the surface. There wasn't much light, if any, but that was quickly solved as Ashen 'clapped' his tails together. Small, floating flames appeared. He spread them out, illuminating the place a bit more. As he did that, Llyr looked around. There were two figures, and he began walking towards them. The fox caught this movement out of the corner of his eye and followed the reaper, leaving all but two of the flames with the human and dragon. The two shapes they saw were revealed to be Xipilli and the werepuma who jumped down. Somehow, they hadn't turned into mush on the ground, and minus a few injuries, it seemed like they were fine. "That was reckless," the reaper snapped after realizing they were awake. "It's a shame such beautiful creatures were hurt," the fox said with a smirk.

"...Ah..." Rose watched as Llyr and the fox left, leaving her and Ryu. She glanced around the area that the fox-fire illuminated, before looking at the blue flames themselves. "This place gives me a bad feeling," she mumbled.

Mosi had a scraped knuckle and skinned her knee and walked with a slight limp but was otherwise fine. "Are you kidding me!? That was ****ing awesome! I wanna do it again!" She yowled as a snap happened and Xipilli who looked like he was going to be sick and had a bruise on his chest (and possibly most of his tail) from his necklace slapping him when he "landed", drew back his tail he had whipped at her. "This is your voice of reason. No... no it wasn't awesome and we are not doing that again." He muttered softly. "okay fine!" She got up and shook her head, dusting herself off. "Let's get with the others so we don't need to repeat ourselves." She headed off. Xipilli sighed. "Yes She is always like that, I live with her I should know. Sorry about the scare..." He barely whispers as he followed her able to see the three others without the light.

Ryu drew his tail around her. Dragons have six optical nerves so they have inferred vision snakes have among other things. Although he had to change his vision and he didn't want to do that just yet. "It is a place where real criminals go. It has a sinister feel to it... don't worry, I can protect you. Are you cold? It's a little known fact that western Dragons can control their body temperature. I can warm the air around us if you're chilly."

((I'm stating to see Mosi and Llyr and ashen with Xipilli. xd.png ))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((Hehe, I can agree with that!))

Llyr sighed. "Why does that not surprise me," he muttered, returning to the group. The kitsune's eyes glanced over Xipilli's body, a slight hint of concern in his crimson orbs. However, it was hidden away rather quickly as he followed the others, the flames following. Although he could see perfectly fine, as foxes were mainly nocturnal, the flames brought warmth too. And he lacked the fluffy fur he had as a fox. "At least you two got here without breaking anything," Ashen responded nonchalantly, before glancing over at the flames. Five of them went out in response, leaving five to give a bit of light. And warmth. After all, there was a human... And humans, last time he checked, didn't usually have the ability to see perfectly fine in darkness.

Rose shook her head in response, turning her gaze up to the male. "Um, no, I'm fine. You've already helped me plenty," she replied, smiling. "If I had something to defend myself with, I wouldn't be quite as, um, scared, but..." She trailed off, just as five of the flames went out. She let out a small yelp, earning laughter from who she assumed was Ashen, followed by the sound of the back of someone's head being smacked(presumably Llyr smacking Ashen's head). Her face flushed a light pink in embarrassment.

Mosi dug into a pocket and pulled out two objects, one a large golden ring with a obsidian blade on it which the snake slipped on his tail, the other was a knife She gave to the girl. "Here, never leave my room without it. Don't lose it though. Alright, everyone, I'm Mosi, this is Xipilli, moe-sigh, and He-pea-lee, got it? He's of course a Naga, and I'm a werepuma... well, technology skin walker or yee naaldlooshi but people simplify things."

Ryu stepped towards the snake and puma. "considering we are doing introductions now, I am Ryu, a cross breed. Now can I see your wounds?" The cat shrugged and held out her hand not expecting the Dragon to step on his tail and drop tears on the scrapes and bruises of both of them, making them fade away." Yah know they'd have healed in five minutes..."

Ryu nodded and looked around nervously. "I do, but there are criminals here who sense blood.... we can't risk that. Not with her here and the fox. Some wolves are down here.... we must be careful. Any way to get out? I feel the air gets better above, similar to the crack opening but I can't figure out where..."

Rose took the knife, smiling gratefully at the woman in return. "What's that supposed to mean?!" Ashen cried out in response to what Ryu said, right before Llyr slapped a hand over his mouth and pulled him back, earning a muffled shout. "You're going to alert someone we're here," he growled at the fox, who had fallen silent and was now scowling at the reaper. "Llyr, or 'leer'. A reaper," he introduced, ignoring the struggles of the fox. "Um, Rose! Just a human," the girl quickly said. Llyr finally released the kitsune, who then proceeded to move a few feet away from the other male. "Ashen, a fox. Well, kitsune. Basically the same thing though," he said with a grin.

"Now, in response to your question, Ryu," the reaper began, "from what I know, there isn't any way out. Of course, no one knows much about this place, so there could be." "There's always a way out. It's just finding it that'll be tricky." Llyr wanted to argue, but he decided against it. For now, at least. After all, it was too quiet down there, and their voices would likely carry easily if they didn't keep them down. And then they'd attract all kinds of trouble. "...Um, maybe we should move, though? I mean, staying in one place, out in the open like this, for too long might be dangerous," Rose suggested. Llyr glanced around the area. "But which way?" Ashen shrugged. Rose glanced around. "Which way isn't a wall?" she asked. The fox shrugged again, and Llyr simply shook his head. "We could set off in a random way and see if that works." "...Does anyone have any other ideas, before we go?" Rose asked the three others.

Mosi shrugged and Xipilli looks around at the dark. Ryu blinked hard and looked around and blinked again. He did this several times as he spoke, at one point his entire eye was jade with a thin pupil. "I don't mean to frighten you, but I did have a kitsune partner at work who had a tail bitten off by a wolf. I know foxes and dogs don't mix, and some snakes and dogs... although they'll break their teeth on my tail. There's a way, they have to call for retrials somehow...." He walked out of the firelight and into the dark for a moment and came on back pointed at a direction. "That way is lighter, the air is a few degrees warmer. Be wary though. There's bodies although it's hard to see what they are their just...." how did he explain this? "Blue and green smudges. To distant to tell body heat just yet. The snake man finished for him.

Xipilli moved to rose with a smile. "I wouldn't say 'just a human'. Not every human is the same correct? There's more diversity of human habits then there are among the beasts. Like flowers. Your name for example, Rose. There's thousands of different types of roses, there's four different shades of red roses, each meaning something different. So there can be many other people named rose too. Only the pure black rose grows in Turkey, and at a very specific window, otherwise they are really dark red. That one rose indicates a single individual out of many roses... a different human then the many we meet every day..... a...... a lot like.... .. Lilly...". his smile faded and he hunched over again, still upset but was trying really hard not to break down crying again.

"Yikes. ...They get the right tail for us, it's 'game over'. No retries," Ashen muttered, before noticing how Xipilli looked like he was about to cry. Rose noticed, too, and without any hesitation, she hugged him. "Ahh, shh. I don't believe I've ever met her, but I'm sure she wouldn't want you to be this sad. At least she lived, right? And you got to meet her. That must mean something," she cooed, her 'motherly instinct' kicking in. Ashen shifted from foot to foot, feeling oddly uncomfortable with the fact he couldn't do anything. Well, he could; It was just that he didn't quite know what to do. Llyr, on the other hand, began walking in the direction Ryu pointed to. "You can comfort him while we're walking," he said. Ashen glared at the reaper, before turning into a perfect copy of him. "Look at me, I'm Llyr, and I'm heartless and grumpy," Ashen grumbled, his voice even a perfect imitation. Llyr himself turned and glared right back at the kitsune, earning a small smile from Rose, who had released the snake. Llyr turned back around and continued walking, the copy of him glancing at Xipilli again before following, the flames moving to him as he did so.

Xipilli hugged her back and slithered along beside her. "You're right. Thank you... " He smiled softly at her and looked ahead.

Mosi laughed at the copy of Llyr. "You two play nice, and you want to know heartless and grumpy, meet my landlord. A little honesty never hurt anyone." She said as she walked by him to get behind the real Llyr.

Ryu tried to fly above them, so he can guide them on the way in case they got off track. How he spotted the light was to be in complete darkness and couldn't get it unless he was alone. He jumped up and landed, then ran passed rose and the sake, leaping higher then the fox before crashing down again. "Well,flying is out..." He got up and walked next to ashen.

Rose nodded with a smile. "I'm glad to help," she responded, before returning her gaze to in front of her. Well, more accurately, to Ashen, because the kitsune didn't seem even the slightest bothered by what was happening. It made her wonder if he always acted like this, or if he was making an attempt to lighten the mood. ...She felt like it was more likely to be the former, honestly.

"He started it!" Ashen protested, pointing at the reaper, who had now taken to ignoring the three-tailed male. "...Um? Ashen, your tails..." Rose suddenly said. He glanced back, spotting three fluffy white tails. "...They do that," he responded, looking ahead again. Although his tails were visible, his ears weren't. Well, that is, until he muttered something that sounded suspiciously like 'grumpy-pants isn't reacting anymore, that takes the fun out of it', pulled out a small orb that seemed to be flaming, put it in one of his tails, and promptly transformed into a fox. He stared up at Ryu. "Well, that's no good," he said, although a hint of amusement from watching him fall was present in his voice. "By the way, Mosi... You might have to introduce me to this landlord of yours once we get out of here." You could hear the smirk in his voice, even if it wasn't present on the fox himself. "After all, the grumpy ones tend to make the best targets."

"I'd be glad too. I pull a few pranks on him too. Best one is to make a copy of his keys and set them around everywhere, it's freaking hilarious because he's like "I just picked that up" and suddenly has a drawer full of the same key."

She chuckled.

Xipilli looked from ahead of him to the fox and gasped scooping him up and held him in his arms. "You're so fluffy and adorable!" He said violet eyes wide as he held the fox to him scratching his black ear. Mosi started laughing. "Xipilli is one of those gays who adores anything cute, soft, fluffy or shiny. He's probably going to carry you like that for a while." She giggled.

Ryu sighed and continued walking, although on his hands and feet. He doesn't like to do this, but for long flightless distances, it was more comfortable then trying to maintain his balance for a long time.

"You might have to share a few of your tricks with me. I'll show some of mine in return, although most of mine would be impossible for you to use." Ashen laughed. Then, suddenly, he was being scooped up by someone. He let out a startled yelp before he realized it was just Xipilli. And then his ear was being scratched. He pressed into the male's hand, red eyes closing. "That's fine with me," the fox hummed in response to Mosi, clearly enjoying the attention he was getting. The flames went out as he was distracted, so that they wouldn't burn anyone by mistake.

Rose also giggled as she saw how the fox was being treated, and how he was reacting in response, before hurrying to Llyr's side. Not that she could see very well now. "How much farther until we reach them?" she asked quietly, glancing up at him. "Not too long, I don't think. You should get back again." "...Maybe, but... I want to prove I can handle myself." "You don't have to." She smiled. "But maybe I want to." The reaper sighed. "...Fine. Just be careful." "Of course!"

Ryu suddenly was by the human and going through a pocket and pulled out a glow stick, cracking it and hung it on a horn as he moved beside the three.

Mosi smirked and was on high alert at the human and reaper's conversation. "Yah know something we don't?" She near growls.

Xipilli was too busy rubbing the little fox in his arms to notice he was slipping further away from the group."Whose a little handsome fox? A little sweet fluffy fox?" He cooed. He can still see the light and was still moving, just slowly, distracted by the cute fox in his arms. A snarl sounded in the dark and Xipilli yelped, whipping his tail as a massive wolf was slammed in the ground and let go of the snakes tail. Another, smaller one tried to nip at ashen but he was faster and nearly took out the wolf's eye with his long sharp nails. He arched back, half coiled covering most of ashen with his arms as his forked tongue flicked out his blackish purple forked tongue the tips white. He carefully slipped ashen in his thick coils so he can strike like a snake would. He tensed as the wolves paced in front of him. "Bulliesssss..... I hhhhate bulliessssss" He hissed.

The reaper looked back. "That we're getting close to the bodies," he responded calmly, before looking ahead again. "Eavesdropping is rude," he added after a second, coldly. "...Ah... I forgot, they didn't take anything when we fell," Rose mumbled, looking at the glow stick that now hung on Ryu's horn.

Ashen, at that moment, was somewhat incapable of speech. Speech that would be understood, that is, because he doubted Xipilli would be able to understand fox. However, the snarl had his full attention when it sounded. His ears turned against his head and he bared his teeth, 'clapping' his tails together a few times before he was placed in the snake's coils. The flames appeared again, and they swayed above him, floating in place. Wolves, compared to what else was in this place, were probably nothing. But that didn't change his dislike for almost anything canine(although foxes were technically canines too). They put him on edge almost every time. "Then let's be glad I'm a trickster rather than a bully," he responded before sending the flames towards the wolves, letting out a sharp and quick bark as he did so. The bark was meant to warn others of danger, although he didn't know if the others would actually know that's what it meant. ...Either way, better to try just in case. They might need the others.

"It isn't eavesdropping when I'm right behind you and rant exactly blowing air in each others ears. her nostrils flared and she turned around as the spot where her snake friend lit up.

One wolf, a light brown and small one ran off yelping with its tail on fire. The other, a massive (as big as her cat form) brow/black one with some scars on its body and thick fur leaped through the fire getting singed as it dove into the thick coils that contained the fox. His body seemed to erupt in motion. The wolf jaws snapped at the foxes eat before it's Amber eyes winded and it began to struggle, kicking widely and throwing saliva everywhere as it's yelping grew silent and it struggled to breathe. "Meanie. No messssss with con missss amigoss y yo, lobo." He wrapped his tail around a leg and let the wolf go only to throw it into the dark. His tail slipped in the coils and circled the foxes waist lifting him out. He looked him over stroking a light finger on his head with a soft hiss. "You alright Assshhhhen?" "Are you okay?" Mosi wasn't worried about the fox, she was concerned for the snake who was bleeding.

Rose flinched at the woman's rather cruel words. Although she was used to hearing them from Llyr, that was only because she knew what he said was his attempts to help, usually. But the woman... The reaper placed a hand on the top of her head, catching her attention. "Stay here. I'm going to check for..." He trailed off, and Rose nodded, the male taking his hand off of her head as she did so. He left in the direction Mosi had gone, although his intents were a lot different than hers.

Ashen's eyes closed instinctively as the wolf drew near, holding his breath because the wolf's smelled terrible. It wasn't like he'd likely die from his ear being bitten off, anyways, though it would hurt. However, when the snap of it's jaw sounded but nothing was injured, he opened his eyes again... And was met with it's face. However, it wasn't attacking him, but rather... Struggling? He then noticed that it was being squeezed. The fox watched with mild amusement as he was thrown away. That was a bit merciful, he thought, but his attention was switched to Xipilli as he was moved. "Not a scratch. Can't say the same for you, though," he responded, eyeing the man's injuries, before noticing a certain yellow-eyed reaper pass the group without as much as a glance over at them, heading in the same direction as the wolf had been thrown.

Ryu stayed with rose, not wanting to leave her alone in this place. Xipilli stopped the reaper as he passed with his tail. "He isn't dead. I've done that before many times, they all where fine. I don't kill unless it is to eat. Even then I feel dirty afterwards..." He said.

"Besides, it's probably way out there and long gone now. Nothing like an angry Naga. The thing would probably die in a weak anyway, it's starved. And unlike us, he's down here for a reason, why help a killer? For all you know he could've been a man eater. He could've gone after your friend instead and once she's bitten, she's one of them. Would you help him then?"

Xipilli moved towards the others, uncaring of the bites, holding the fox close to his chest protectively.

"He might not be dead, but someone else is," Llyr responded calmly, moving past the tail. "Someone who's still 'fresh'." Ashen blinked. There were likely a lot that had died, but the male hadn't reacted like this once before. And... Did 'fresh' mean 'freshly dead'? The reaper simply continued along, returning rather soon without any noticeable changes. Staying silent, he returned to Rose's side. "Got it?" He nodded. "Ah, good... We don't need more to deal with..." She shuddered at the thought, shaking her head to rid herself of the image. He nodded in agreement.

"Reapers," Ashen muttered, shaking his head. He didn't think that anyone would ever understand them. Each and every one he had met always seemed to be capable of hiding any emotions they had, and with their habit of following only their own schedule and ignoring everyone else's, it made them impossible to figure out sometimes. Llyr was one of the less confusing he had seen though, he had to admit. Maybe because he didn't deal with dead people all day. Well, the living remains of dead people, technically. Pulling himself out of these thoughts, he tilted his head up to look at Xipilli's face.

((Don't have much to go on.))

Xipilli looks pained as he moved but covered it with a smile when he saw the fox looking.

Ryu stood by the human and moved on when he came back. Mosi turned panther and prowled beside the reaper.

Ashen's eyes narrowed as he spotted the smile. He kept oddly silent though, his gaze turning back to in front of them. It wasn't like him to be worried over some stranger. Sure, he was a cute stranger who had a pleasant personality to match, but a lot of people did at first- 'People' being both humans and non-humans. And 'cute' wasn't hard to be. Plus, they were in somewhere where one of them could die at any moment. Attachments were the last thing he wanted to gain.

Rose suddenly paled, as if she had seen a ghost- Though, in this place, it wasn't unlikely that one or two could be hanging around, maybe more. Her gaze dropped to the ground, though she continued walking. Llyr, who had seen this happen before to her, gave her a worried glance before returning his gaze ahead, knowing that there was literally nothing that could be done to help her. Things like this happening were normal for her, she had told him before. They didn't have a specific cause that she knew of, and there was no trace of magic lurking around when they happened, so the source wasn't a power, unless it was internal. Although, they did end with her having headaches usually. She never explained what exactly happened though, just gave him vague answers that made little to no sense whatsoever. In the end, he had just given up trying to pry answers out of her and instead let her be. After all, she had done the same for him... "We're getting close," the reaper stated, although it was fairly obvious. It was more to distract the younger female from whatever was happening in her head than to actually notify the others, anyways. Focusing, his hand pulsed with a odd, faded white light, before it did what was best described as 'solidified' into what seemed to be a simple dagger.

((The weird little 'episode' is literally just there for later use, if the need arises(though she's still 100% human, of that I can guarantee). Nothing really special, unless making her have headaches counts.))

Mosi bore her fangs and extended her claws, creeping forward slowly.

Ryu hunched over, finger talons spread for an attack, tail ready for defence. He made a soft purring sound looking at the human with concern.

Xipilli though, moved behind everyone not wanting to fight any more. He flinched as his wounds brushed a rock. He tightened his hold on the Fox, more for comfort and was careful not to squeeze to hard. He blinked away a tear of pain, fear and sorrow. His emotions where in a mess and the last thing he needed was another fight. The tear traced a grimy path down his cheek and landed on the Fox's head.

Rose noticed Ryu was looking at her, and Llyr's distraction of sorts had, indeed, helped her to some extent. She looked up at him with slightly dulled eyes and a small smile as she took the dagger Mosi had given her into her hand. "Just a headache," she lied quietly, before turning her gaze back to in front of them, her smile disappearing. ...That's when Llyr noticed something off; Not all of the bodies were alive. Well, not anymore. From this distance(though it was shortening by the second), it was hard to tell, but it didn't look like there were any injuries on them, either. A few, however, were still alive, awake, and already began to sense something, or someone, was approaching. They seemed human, Rose noted, but looks could be very, very deceiving.

Ashen's ear flicked when the tear landed on his head, and he looked up once again. Noticing he was now crying, the fox let out what was best described as a sigh before nuzzling the male, his tails rubbing themselves on his arms in an attempt to provide some sort of comfort. He wasn't good with any sort of healing. He knew people(and animals) that were, but he was not one of them. And his words weren't always the nicest. Even Llyr was probably better at helping people than him, honestly.

Ryu tilted his head at her, keeping an eye on her. "I may have Tylenol in my pockets.. I keep many things in my jacket because I can't really wear pants..." He whispers trying to lift her mood.

"Rrreperrrrs worrrk?" growled Mosi lowly. Her nostrils twitched and flared, her tail twitching agitated.

Werewolf saliva was slightly acidic. It burned the wound, keeping the fast healers wounded for a few days at least. Xipilli burrowed his face in the soft furry back of the Fox with a curse in Spanish accompanied with, "Damned dogssss..." his tongue tickled Ashen's chin without meaning too. "You're the kindesssst kitsssssune I've met... " He whispers.

"N... No, I'll be fine." Rose shook her head once more. "...You have a point about the pants bit, though." A small, amused smile appeared on her lips.

"No," Llyr replied simply, a calm gaze moving over the bodies. "Can't just pull a soul out of a body, unless it's dead beforehand. Even then, they like to stick." He decided not to add that the souls were still in the bodies; That wasn't important, after all. His eyes rested on one of the few living(or perhaps not as living as they seemed? He couldn't tell) creatures, focusing on it instead of the glimmering lights that kept flicking in and out of his sight, hidden by their prisons of flesh. "...We can figure out how they died after, if you really want. But first, I believe we're a bit occupied," he added after a moment, his tone quiet as one of the still living... Creatures, whatever they were, took notice of them. A low growl crept out of it's throat, alerting the others and drawing their attention to the small group. Their watchful eyes followed their ever movement, a few creeping closer. Although the forms indeed seemed human from afar, they lacked arms, instead having wings in place of them, and bird legs and talons instead of the usual legs. Feathers sprouted from random areas on their bodies. All of them seemed to be female- Well, the human parts of them, at least. "Harpies," Llyr muttered.

"Never met a good kistune, hmm? Well, it may seem like it now, but I assure you I'm just as bad as the rest." Although his tone was somewhat playful, he wasn't lying. He wasn't always as nice as he seemed, and his tricks ranged from playful to dangerous... For his victim, that is. Not so much for himself, unless they managed to track him down afterwards. Which was, in his opinion, lots of fun too. Sadly, he had to tone that down after the council was created, as kitsunes were affected just like everyone else by the new... Laws. So, if he was caught... "Maybe when we get out, I'll introduce you to a... Friend of mine. You two would probably get along well," he mused, though he was, at this point, more or less attempting to distract the snake from the pain, even if just a bit.

Ryu smiled a little before focusing on the hags. "Draw your weapon. He muttered.

Mosi however cooed, like a cat attracting a bird. She crouched, muscles tightening as she coiled them, heady to spring at the birds. She snarled, then when one of the bird woman screeched she screamed. A nail on chalkboard scream that drowned out all other sound as agile as a cat, one swipe of her claws misplaced the bird's throat. Another woman was on her back, clawing at her shoulders, biting her neck. She leapt around trying to buck her off.

Xipilli shook his head. "I've met otherssss. In Brazil. They had more tailsss then you, and played really nasssty tricksssss on me. Dousssing me in boar blood when I ssslept was their favorite. This burn, on my ssside and back... one lit the hammock I made on fire... it took me forever to grow back new sssssscalessssss and gave me a third degree burn on my back. I fell from the tree, two hundred feet down the waterfall I hung above. Nearly drowned. I wassssss ten then. " He said softly sadness creeping into his voice again. "He felt bad and sssaved me, healed me what he could and took me, a young orphan, in as a fox could. But he left when I was twelve. Never sssaw him again. He never let me touch him though. He definitely wouldn't let me hold him or try and comfort me. Just tell me to "be a man" and sssstop my sssniffling. You are kinder then he was." He joined the others and hung back, not wanting to add to his injuries.