Nanashi

1x1 maybe?

Ryu's face turned a light pink, having excellent hearing his antlers actually being a extra set of ears. He dug shyly in the dirt with his claw. n-not really... it's simple.. nothing compared to a western Dragon.... they.. they can spit fire and reshape the earth..... anyway, it's to give us a warning, to get to us whatever is in there has to break the ice and it's a inch thick so we can walk across if we have too..."

Xipilli stayed coiled. "T.... thanks.... I hurt.... ow....I don't think I can move.. you think you could carry me?" she batted her lashes at Llyr then burst up laughing. aw! I can't do that.. I'm fine I'll crawl to the comfy rock right there.. I'm fine.. just let me.. she slowly flips to her side and sighs.

"But- It isn't simple at all! Spitting fire is pretty common, honestly, and reshaping the earth- Even humans can do that, when they have the right tools!” Rose turned to face him, frowning at the fact that he kept dismissing her praise. ”A warning...? Smart idea,” she muttered, frown fading as she glanced over at the ice again. Nothing seemed to be trying to get out at that moment, at least. Not that it meant they were safe; That much was certain. There was still the rest of their surroundings to worry about, and she wasn't sure if they were lucky they hadn't been attacked in a while, or were just unlucky that they had already had to fight twice. Well, only two were actually in the first fight, but her point remained.

Llyr was actually contemplating it when she began laughing. "Ask me again without the eyelash batting and I might think about it," he responded, deciding not to mention that he had, actually, been thinking about it. He glanced around, and then up; Finding nothing out of the ordinary, he turned his gaze back to Mosi, thinking for a moment. If they did continue, someone would have to carry Xipilli as well, and unless Ryu was willing(or Rose carried Mosi), then they didn't exactly have an extra pair of hands. ...And he didn't trust Ashen at this point. Every single time something went wrong with Xipilli, he seemed to be somewhere around the source of it, after all. And the last thing they needed was the snake to be even more uncooperative. Which... Sort of gave him an idea. He crouched down beside her. "...Mosi..." he began in a whisper. "If I made a promise to Xipilli that I might not be able to keep in order to get him to continue moving, how fast would you punch me?" he asked, trying to keep his voice too quiet for Xipilli to hear.

Ryu sat on his back legs and with long talons he pulled a strand of water and began to toy with it making it spin in circles. S-Stop.. doing that. I'm not used to it. I don't deserve a pretty woman to give me such praise....." the water he formed in his hand a rose shape that froze at his touch. He tucked the cool flower behind her ear, it was oddly warm for ice but it didn't melt.

She smirked and chuckled at his response. When he leaned down and whispers to her she sobered up quickly. The pulled him lower. " if you get him to move on his own and get us out of here, hell I'd hug you and give you no bake fudge.... the one thing I can make in the damned kitchen. The freakishly delicious kind you can pop in the freezer after mixing everything. she let go of him. Saying a little louder. alright.. can you carry me to the rock? She asked looking like she wanted to add some minor threat but.. that was just her. Not that she would hurt him. He seemed like a pretty nice guy. And he put up with her near insanity, sooo, that's another point for him.

((Yo! Foxy should pull a prank on black bird when the kitty isn't looking.. a prank involving him turning into the kitty (and getting slightly caught by her but trust me. It'll be hilarious!) ))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((The souls will get a kick out of it, at least. xd.png I can already imagine it. Blackbird is gonna end up with a headache, and not just because of the voices in his head.

The souls, by the way, are already cheering, quietly, at Ryu and Rose's actions.))

"You're wrong. You deserve all the praise in the world," Rose responded. Her eyes widened slightly as he placed the ice rose behind her ear, but her expression quickly turned into a smile. "Thank you." She hesitated as a thought came to mind. "...May I see your... Um, your wrist for a moment?" she asked a bit shyly, shifting her weight. She knew it probably seemed like a really weird request.

Llyr nodded, picking her up carefully. He knew what he was going to do was likely a bad idea and could mess things up even more in the end, but there would be no escaping without risks. At this point, it seemed that it was safer to take risks than not to, frankly. He set her down on the rock and stood up, moving over to Xipilli's side instead. He crouched down again, because frankly, he didn't know how much the snake was even paying attention to at this point. "Xipilli." His tone was firm, though not necessarily harsh. He was trying to get him to listen, not threaten him. "I'll say pretty much the same as what Rose did before: Lily wouldn't want this." That should at least get him to listen, he hoped. "And if you need proof? Fine. But you aren't going to get it in here." And now here came the promise he might not be able to keep. "If I could reach her soul, I could allow you two to speak again. But that's not happening down here, and if you die down here, there's no way you're going to reach her. Souls that aren't collected don't go anywhere. They stay, and they rot, and nothing can be done with them. So, if you want to say even just a simple 'goodbye', you're never going to get it down here." If this didn't work, he didn't know what would. "So, now, answer this question for me; Are you going to waste away for the rest of eternity here, never to speak to anyone you love- whether it's family, friends, or a lover- ever again? Or are you going to keep going so you have a chance to at least say a proper 'goodbye'?"

Ashen decided to return at that very moment. However, noting that pretty much everyone was in the middle of something, he stuck out of sight the best he could, changing his form to something that would blend in easier. ...So, an oddly shaped rock. Not the best disguise, but it was identical to, well, other rocks when it came to the scent, likely the taste, and the texture. The only thing that he couldn't change was that it was warmer than the rest of the place, but unless they decided to touch every single rock they found, he doubted he'd be caught. And besides... They needed this time. At least, they did in his opinion. Bonding might do them well. It wouldn't do him well, seeing as he had plans to ditch everyone as soon as he escaped, and if he injured someone by mistake, he'd end up with an angry crowd at his tails, but it would help them in the end. Probably. Even if it didn't, it'd be even more fun to see how they acted if something forced them to turn against each other then. Maybe he'd just let this be for once, and keep his paws out of it. ...Though, it was too late to do that completely...

Ryu tilted his head curiously but didn't hesitate for a second. He held out his wrists for her to look at them. He watched her carefully with glowing jade eyes.

Xipilli sniffed and shook his head peaking out from his coils. "N-no... no, she wouldn't want me to stay... if you can let me stay goodbye could you? So I can tell her that my friend was going to purpose to her.... I'd like her to know, Azura wasn't avoiding her for another like she thought.. " He started getting teary again and sniffed. I'd get out of here if I can just say goodbye..." He sniffed.

Mosi was asleep on the rock purring still and not really asleep as she was aware of everything around her.

Rose fished around in her own pockets until she found what she was looking for. Carefully, so that he couldn't see what it was, she put a bracelet of some sort on one of his wrists. She withdrew her hands after a moment's hesitation so that he could see it. What she had put on him wasn't all that spectacular-looking- Just a simple, steel chain mail bracelet that she had made in her spare time. She was surprised it fit him so well, actually- Just a bit loose, enough that it wouldn't dig in, but not loose enough to slide off. The ends were held together by a toggle clasp. "There." She smiled nervously.

((Basically a silver version of this.))

"To answer your question, yes. And I'm holding you to that." Llyr stood up, extending a hand to the snake. Although he knew that the snake could most likely get up without any help, he was uneasy- and impatient, which wasn't normal for him- and figured that Xipilli would at least appreciate the gesture(and if not, the reaper didn't care all that much as long as they could keep moving). Somewhere in the back of his mind, he wondered how much longer Ashen would take. Another part was contemplating just leaving the fox behind. He could probably find them again anyways. ...Probably.

Ryu tilted his head even further, his eyes growing dragonesque as he studied the shinny silver thing on his wrist. He was a Dragon after all, and he loved (and often hordes) shiny things. He began to use that musical lit once more his tail flicking side to side in a calm way. "It's so pretty.... " with his other long (at least six inches) white talons that where fingernails only thicker, he tapped it and spun it on his thin wrist. He looked at her with a grin that made the corners of his eyes crinkle and his front fangs as well as the hooked back ones showed. "Thank you it's lovely" He purred.

Xipilli took his hand and was glad for the offer needing to uncoil his top half from the bottom of the scaley pile.

Mosi snoozed, curled in a ball on the rock. She was beat and sore.

"I'm glad that you like it!" Rose's smile changed from uncertain to relieved. “It was one of the first I made. So, I didn't really do anything special with it- But I'm really happy that you like it, at least.” She shifted her weight slightly from foot to foot.

As soon as Xipilli was uncoiled, Llyr released his grip and moved over to Mosi without a word. Carefully, as he didn't want to wake her, he picked her up the way one might carry a princess. He was a lot more gentle than he was with the bodies he used to carry. Mainly because this one still had working nerves, and wasn't just a body. And therefore, if dropped, would be injured, and most likely angry. Okay, more like definitely angry from what he had seen, and he did not want to deal with that at that very moment. "Is anyone against continuing on?" he asked. It'd be best if they could keep moving, because the less time spent in this place, the better.

Hearing these words, the fox turned from a rock to, well, a fox again. Pretending that he had just come back, Ashen began approaching, turning into his much more human form so that he wouldn't have to repeat the whole process in case someone decided that attacking the kitsune would be a fun thing to do. Of course, he couldn't blame them. "I'm really hoping you weren't thinking of leaving with out me," he stated, though it didn't actually seem to bother him all that much. "I was." "...Blackbird, I know they say honesty is a virtue, but there's such thing as too honest." The reaper raised his eyebrows at the fox. "It's better than being a liar like you." The fox gasped, feigning a hurt expression. "You wound me, birdy," he responded, placing a hand over his heart. Llyr did not seem the slightest bit amused by this.

Ryu was studying it before looking back at her. "it is perfect for a Dragon. We like shinny things... He purred and looked at Llyr before shaking his head and looking back at rose. With a white talon he curled a strand of hair around it. "Has anyone told you your hair shines like copper...... and your eyes..your eyes.. are like jasper. Did you know, Jasper is known to have been a favorite gem in the ancient world. Legend says that Jasper would drive away evil spirits and protect against snake and spider bites. It has many benefits, but is most known for its ability to instill confidence, courage and it is used as a worry stone, but back then it was considered a warriors stone. Such a beautiful color it is... I collect gems and I am fond of jade, laptis luzi and jasper. We... should continue walking...." He said softly and pulled away from her trotting along the best he could with Dragon claws.

(( jasper stone same red brown color I'd imagine her eyes would be. I am sqeeling over black bird carrying Mosi))

Xipilli hissed at the fox and slithered ahead. "Don't pretend you have a heart. You know if you do it's as black and cold as obsidion. I might be a Naga but you are the true cold blooded snake!" his blue tongue flickered angrily and he moved away from the fox.

Mosi sighed heavily and her purring grew louder. Wrapping her arms around his neck for support, her head rested in the crook of his neck. Taking a deep breath, she muttered: "Smell nice... funeral incense.... Thyme... myrrh.... sage and cedar..." she purred louder, as much as a chain saw as she shifted to get a deeper scent and her fingers entangled in his hair. She was very deeply asleep now her purr slowly fading away the more deeply asleep she became.

((It's a bit closer to this(which is also jasper though). Birdy doesn't wanna wake the kitty up.

...By the way, if you ever decide that Ashen is faaar too much of a jerk for Xipilli(because I'm not gonna lie, the fox is absolutely terrible until you find his weaknesses), I have backup characters.))

Rose's face grew redder as Ryu spoke. "N...No, no one's ever told me anything l-like that... I don't g-get many c-compliments," she responded shyly, a bit unsure how to respond to that. She followed him as the group began moving again, trailing back just a bit.

"You flatter me, but I am, as a matter of fact, a mammal- usually- and therefore warm-blooded, and I do have a heart. And it's just as red as the rest of yours, and just as warm." Ashen paused. "...Wait, you weren't referring the actual organ in my chest, were you? Oops." He shrugged. It wasn't the first time he mistook one thing for another. "If you mean the so-called 'heart' that contains all of my compassion and kindness... Hmm, yup, that's probably gone." He chuckled, but continued along, humming to himself. They didn't need to know.

Llyr was somewhat pleased when no one had any complaints about continuing on, and began walking again. He almost froze when Mosi shifted closer to him. And then she mentioned something about funeral incense and proceeded to try to get closer, and he nearly froze once again. With a light sigh, he adjusted her so that she wouldn't fall with how much she was moving, though he was careful not to pull her farther away from him in the process. And not just because his hair might end up being pulled. ...From the sounds of it, this was helping her relax in some weird way, after all; He wasn't about to stop that. It wasn't making him uncomfortable, after all, and he may have been less emotional than your average creature, but he wasn't that heartless.

((*flapping arms wildly* ha! ... yes foxy is probably a little too soulless to be with Xipilli.. I gots a plan though..))

Ryu's tail curls around her waist. "A pretty girl should receive many compliments. he said as he walked.

Xipilli ignored the fox and looked at Llyr flickering his tongue. "You do smell like incense. She burns sage and cedar, two buts of incense for funerals in the native American culture before she sleeps. It is considered a bad omen, but she isn't afraid of death or anything associated with it. She's an odd one. That's why she got along with me. Aztec and Mayan culture is surrounded by death, a reaper would've been worshipped.... she was studying a old temple hidden in the jungle. I made my home there and I helped her so she helped me. Don't worry, she trusts you... and you probably trust her having her teeth so close to your neck like that... she.. um.. has beaten me in her sleep several times.

((Alrighty! Just tell me if/when you want me to bring one in so I don't mess up your plan.

I swear he isn't actually as cruel as he seems, also. He has reasons. Bad reasons, but still reasons.))

"B-But compliments about beauty don't, don't m-mean much to me," Rose responded, having gathered herself enough for that. "...And w-when people say "with cooking skills and, and beauty like yours, you'd make a great wife one day," I don't t-think that's really a- a compliment. Especially considering it's Llyr who does most of the cooking." Even as she spoke, she moved a bit closer to him. "...But thank you for the... The, um, compliments." She smiled.

"...She needs her rest, and this seems to be helping her," Llyr responded. "Death... Is both simpler, and more complex than most of you think. But maybe that's because I'm used to it. Reapers are typically trained as soon as they're old enough to understand what's going on to become, well, a reaper. That way our emotions are completely under control when we actually start... 'Working.'" He seemed hesitant, but there wasn't a better way to describe it. It was, after all, a sort of job. "...It's not the most interesting thing in the world, which is why you don't hear reapers telling stories about it." That, and most people didn't ask. Or know about it. ...But with how secretive reapers could be, you couldn't really blame them for not knowing.

Ashen pouted slightly when he was ignored, but decided to use it to his advantage. ...Sort of. If turning his hand into weird shapes was an advantage, that is, and humming again.

Ryu growls a little and huffed. "Backas! To say that to a woman isn't a complement at all, mearly a subtle hunt on holding themselves, or the male gender higher then the status of a woman! Idiots, pathetic mortal men! They wouldn't know true beauty if it hit them in the jaw! No....." He said calmer his voice returning to a soothing purr. "A real man wouldn't say such idiotic things. Yes, you are very beautiful, and yes you will make a lovely wife, but not because of your culinary abilities. You are very brave, like with those harpies. You were shaking out of fear and you didn't -no refused- to show it. You are kind and sweet, and although you are of the fairer sex, you refuse to be considered frail and weak, that's why you asked for the knife. You don't want to rely on others to protect you but seek support emotionally. He looked down at her curling his back so he can get closer to eye level as his tail curls more around her. "A gentleman will always give a woman the attention she so deserves, and Dear brave Rose, please do not go for anything less then the best, for a woman such as you only happens once in a lifetime... Mosi on the other hand has the cheeky bravery... the kindness...... of a bull."

((To make this clear, Ryu doesn't do empty flattery, his words are the truth. Thus the but about Mosi. ))

"I've never seen her so calm. She looks peaceful and sweet when she sleeps... I'm shocked she even let you carry her. Her other boyfriends ended quickly because she didn't like them touching or holding her. I guess it is because of you repressing your emotions and the fact you put up with her wild antics. Not many would. I only jumped.... if I could jump,... fell? After her because of her hitting that reaper and jumped in here. That one sand lady was kind though.. well.. kinder then that human. " He muttered.

"...You sounded like my older sister for a moment there." Rose giggled. "I've spent over half of my life treated like some sort of doll. It gets tiring, even if the reasons behind it at the time were understandable." She hummed lightly, thinking. "...There's plenty of others like me. Some of them just don't know how to show it. Mosi's plenty nice; She just doesn't quite think things through completely before acting." She paused, before realizing how her words could have been taken. "N-Not that she's not smart! It's just, she seems to act without thinking sometimes," she quickly added. "...Ah, I guess I don't always think things out all that much before speaking, either," she mumbled sheepishly.

"Boyfriends?" Llyr raised his eyebrows at the snake. The way the snake put it made it sound like he was... He didn't finish that thought. It wasn't important, anyways. "...What she did back then... The reapers were just doing their job. We do as we said, no unnecessary emotions included. As cruel as they seemed, they were simply following orders. We may not agree with what they did, but..." He trailed off. "She was asleep when I picked her up. That might also play a part." He didn't doubt that she could fight him in her sleep, or would wake up at the slightest disturbance, but when people were asleep, they were usually slightly less likely to fight whoever was carrying them.

Ryu pulled her to him. "And that is why you are very kind. You find the goon in others. It is a trait that many should have. " He let her go and floated off the ground. "I haven't walked so much in my life. My claws are killing me.

"I don't mean you're with her or anything! Trust me .. in this place she wasn't exactly asleep. She was pretending, resting her eyes and meditating. If anyone else touched her, she would have given them a nasty scratch..... I know who killed my friend. His name is Kuza. He's a yellow python. He always loved Lillith but.... she loved his best friend. He likes to strangle animals and not eat them. ..." Xipilli shivers tilting his head and raising higher on his tail.

The snake moved to them with a smile. The top half was male perfection perfectly sculpted muscle looking like he was carved out of creamy caramel by angels. the bottom was equally beautiful colored snake. His hair was a vibrant red eyes the same blue as his scales. He smiled at Xipilli. "Hello old lover, still as handsome as ever. They wrongly accused you of something too? I know you, and you aren't the type to kill anyone or hurt anyone..."

((Isn't her name Lilly?))

"That's just how I was raised," she responded. After she was released, Rose paused at his words, thinking, before frowning. "I'm... Sorry, I don't think I'd be able to carry you," she responded in a very weak attempt to make a joke of some sort.

"...All of you seem to have this all figured out, but I'm still at a loss for as to who killed whoever it was. None of us spoke much to each other, after all." Llyr went silent as the new snake approached, concealing the very few emotions that had been slightly visible. Even if Xipilli knew whoever this was, from the sounds of it, that didn't mean that the reaper had to trust them. An ex-lover of an... Ally, was still a stranger to him.

Ashen's attention went from his hands- which had been turned into spheres at the time, simply because he was running out of shapes- to the new snake within less than a millisecond, his hands turning back to hands and his humming stopping quite quickly. He paused. It... It didn't concern him. But... Well, he was curious now. And sure, curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back. And he wasn't a cat, anyways. He was a fox. Besides, he had stuck his noses in tons of places it shouldn't have been before. ...Both figuratively and literally, although the latter rarely ended well.

Edited by seacatsmew

Ryu smiled at her joke. "I think i can carry myself. but... i think i can carry you.." he scooped her up and "walked" in the air holding her in his arms, all the while he was purring sounding like toothless.

"Yes, they did. It's good to see you Ray." the snakes coil around each other. "You want to eat? they throw pig and chickens and such down here. some monsters keep them and breed them. how they get the food, well you don't want to know. i have chickens if you want some cooked you have to build a fire. i normally eat them raw.

Rose smiled when he didn't seem to mind the rather bad joke too much, and let out a slight giggle when he picked her up. "I could carry myself too!" she somewhat protested. "...Though, this is more comfortable," she added after a moment, quieter.

Llyr watched the two for a moment, before speaking. "If you're going with him you're taking Mosi with you," he stated. He wanted to keep moving of course, and he figured that the sleeping woman wouldn't want to be away from Xipilli. Actually, it wasn't a guess; He knew that she wouldn't.

Ashen continued listening to the two snakes. And now the birdy as well, seeing as he had spoken. There wasn't much else for him to do, after all. Though he had to admit that he would've probably listened in even if there was. Besides, they weren't trying to keep their conversation a secret, so he therefore wasn't doing anything wrong. Not that it would've stopped him if it was.

Edited by seacatsmew

Ryu grinned. "Just hush and let your feet rest you can't last as long as us... and I do quite agree with you on that." he softly said with a purr.

"Oh I can take her...I'm sure the cat would want to stay for dinner..." Ray said as he took the girl and slithered off quickly in a different direction then the one they were headed in it wasn't long until the darkness swallowed him."Come along now" His voice was distant as Xipilli didn't move, the green python shook his head. "I'm not leaving! I'm staying so i can see Lilly again! Ray bring her back!" He shouted after the snake. There wasn't a response, not even a minute later. "Ray! This isn't funny! Bring her back!" He squinted in the dark before looking at lyre. "I can't see him, snakes give off little heat and it blends with the surrounding area. Can you see them?"

"Ryu, I'm usually on my feet all day long. Today's been the least amount of walking I've done in a while," Rose responded, raising her eyebrows with a small smile. "I could last just as long."

Llyr's eyes turned the nearly-white shade of yellow they had been momentarily before. Without a vocal response- that would waste time, after all, and actions spoke louder than words anyways- the reaper ran after the small round light that was Mosi's soul. It was a rather good thing that he had learned a bit more about her, he figured, because otherwise, he probably wouldn't have been able to spot them. Ray's appeared as well when he got closer. He 'created' a hand sickle from the souls he had, as it was always better to be safe than sorry, and besides, he had a feeling he might need them. "Now would probably be a good time to start beating things up in your sleep, Mosi," he muttered.

Although Ashen could have helped, as he could have tracked the other naga by scent, he didn't bother. If they didn't trust him when he wasn't doing much at all, then they definitely wouldn't trust him if he tried to get the woman back. ...And besides, if she had beaten Xipilli up in her sleep before, he had no doubt that she'd do the same to him. Instead, he just yawned, stretching his arms over his head. Birdy could probably do it anyways. At this thought, he smirked. "The bird is going after the cat, huh? Well, that's not something you'd see everyday," he muttered, more to himself than to anyone else.

"Ah yes, waitresses are on their feet quite often...I suppose you never carried by a Dragon and some would consider it luck. oh? Where is the reaper going?" he said seeing Llyr run off into the gloom.

Mosi's soul was dimming and turning a sickly green. As soon as she had shifted in Ray's arms and caught his unfamiliar scent she fought. That's when the venomous Naga first bit her. When Llyr came close enough to see them, Ray was constricting Mosi more as a restraint than crushing her.

The cat may be in bad shape, her mocha skin pasty white three pairs of red marks with dark greenish purple busing around them one on her shoulder, another on an arm and a third on her side. The snake however had picked the wrong victim it seemed. Angry scratches donned his cheeks, chest, back and patches of scales where torn away on his tail. He had several bites, in fact Mosi had chopped down on a finger and severed it, and had her jaws clamped on his part of his tail that held her wrists. Ray's jaw was extended wide to swallow her as soon as she stopped struggling and gave into his venom. His thin fangs dripped with the stuff as this forked tongue curled out and his head whipped towards Llyr in an angry hiss.

Xipilli gave the fox a look. "He can see souls, and collects them. I was stupid thinking that Ray was good. He's down here for a reason and not a very good one. I just hope I haven't lost another friend.." he sniffed and started to cry again, biting his lip so it bread to keep from wailing.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"Hmm, maybe." She paused for a moment, looking over at where Llyr was previously. "...I'm not sure... Maybe we should have been paying a bit more attention," Rose responded. ”Should we... Follow?” she asked hesitantly. She really didn't know what the reaper was doing, though he didn't look happy when he did leave, and judging by the condition of everyone else, it wasn't something anywhere near 'good'. But she couldn't really do much because she was sort of being held by a dragon naga. Not that she was complaining, because it really was comfortable, but still.

((Excuse me Ray I didn't need a mental image of someone's jaw opening that wide.))

Llyr was a bit more than just mildly annoyed by this. He was actually a bit angry, and considering just how weak his emotions were compared to your normal being's, it wasn't an easy thing to do. But seeing such a pretty soul start to waste away when he was certain that this was not it's time... It wasn't hard to understand why the reaper felt this way.

His eyes dimmed to their normal shade, and he ignored the lightheaded-ness that arrived immediately afterwards. "Let's make this quick," he practically growled. The faster this was done, the better; Mosi wouldn't be able to fight back forever, after all, and he really didn't want to have to try to return her soul. That never ended well. And neither did letting the enemy make the first move, especially when they happened to have poisonous fangs and could strike fast. So the reaper didn't, and instead tightened his grip on his sickle and aimed for the tail, because there was no way he was going near those teeth. Reaper or not, he was not immune to poison. And besides, his primary goal at the moment was getting Mosi out of there. After she was safe, then he'd be glad to take this thing's soul.

Ashen eyed the snake. "...It wasn't stupid," he said after a second with a sigh. "Practically anyone would have believed someone close to them- formerly or currently- if they said that." He, himself, had something similar happen to him a few times before. ...Not that he'd ever admit that to anyone else. The fox almost took a step closer, but stopped himself, realizing just how strange that'd be and also, if last time was anything to go by, he was horrible at comforting people.

"I'm not sure it is okay to leave him alone and you're not going anywhere near that venomous thing...." He waved to anxious looking Xipilli then waved in the direction of the other Naga.

((I always picture the mummy and his scream thing.... *shudders*))

The serpent screamed and thrashed as the sickle nearly severed his tail, thrashing around with blood and venom flying around. Ray rolled on his belly and his eyes wild and stilted he dug his nails in the soil to propel him forward and attack the reaper. Mosi had dropped to the ground as the tail went limp. The cat was a fighter. Clearly she was going down fighting and even then she'd give it everything to stay alive.

Mosi had struggled to get on all fours and slash out her claws completely severing the last bit of muscle that still connected the tail and caused the Naga to stop halfway to Llyr making him try and focus on two threats.He hissed looking between the two before heading to Llyr once again deciding he was the bigger threat then the dieing cat.

Her move had caused her to lose balance and fall on her side but she still shouted out a few carefully chosen curse words at the snake that clearly demonstrated how she was definitely worse than a sailor when it came to bad language. The venom clouded her vision, making shapes blurry as she lost control of her body, becoming paralyzed, as her breaths were turning ragged.

Xipilli wrung his tail twisting it in almost painful looking ways. He turned his violet eyes on the Fox again, brimming with tears as his voice cracked. "....but it was a decision that may have cost me my only other friend...." that Naga's bottom lip stuck out slightly and trembled as he wined and whimpered sniffling. He was shaking from trying to hold it together.

((Aww poor baby! Ashie, don't be a jerk to my little snakey... he's had it hard!))

Rose opened her mouth to protest, but thought better of it and closed it. He did have a point. And... Well, she had to admit that she really didn't want to go near it anyways, even if she did want to help. But Ashen couldn't really be trusted alone with anyone it seemed- mostly because even if the fox tried to be nice, he really wasn't the best at it- so maybe it was best if they stayed here.

((Yikes.))

Llyr could care less about the naga, now that Mosi was released. Well, mostly; He was still wary of the snake, as it still posed a threat, but his attention was mostly on the cat who was currently in bad shape. After she was safe and not balancing on the line between life and death, he'd finish this, of course; More souls were always useful. But first...

Making sure to keep away from the venomous creature, the reaper moved to the skin walker and picked her up carefully, making sure not to accidentally injure her with the sickle. It was around this point that he remembered he could float, at that it was always so much easier to get away when they couldn't reach you. Lifting himself slightly into the air- oh, right, it was harder for him to float with someone else, woops- he moved back to the other side of the snake and bolted. If you could call 'attempting to float away from a killer snake as fast as you can while carrying a paralyzed shapeshifter' bolting, that is. Well, whatever it was called, he was still heading back to the group so that someone who actually knew how to save people rather than take their souls away could take care of her. And then he could do what he did best; Take the soul of the monster they called Ray.

"It may have. Not it has. There's a difference there, snake, and it's not a small one," the fox responded with a smirk. "Nothing is definite, unless you make it. Besides, the cat's a fighter, and the birdy... Is very skilled with his weapons." He glanced at his hand- the one that said birdy had previously thrown a knife at- while he said that. "...If you're going to start crying again, I can... Er... Lend you my shoulder. Literally. As long as you don't decide to bite it," he offered after a second, taking a hesitant step towards the snake. "Or turn back into my actual form, because you seem to prefer that to this thing," he added on after a moment, gesturing to his current body when he said 'thing'.

((This is him trying(and probably failing) at being nice.))

Ray attempts to snap at his heels but face planted as he passed missing him. Mosi's breath was catching on nearly every other breath and she trembled occasionally with chill. "I'm.........dieing....... aren't I?" She gasped quietly. "I.... know you.... can feel....." her head lulled to side as the venom made her black out.

When they came up to the others Ryu nearly dropped rose and rushed over having Llyr lay her down on the ground as he carefully cut into the bite marks to try and bleed them out and dipped his claws in the Phoenix tears. "We have no syringes. I'd have to do this a more difficult way...." He said as he stuck a needle like claw tipped with the stuff in her neck, using a dropper to put drops of Phoenix tears in a groove under his claw (that he had carefully facing up) as a makeshift syringe. The wound healed as soon as he took it out, but Mosi didn't move and barely breathed for several moments. Then a frown creased her brow and she took deeper breaths, although they seemed forced and sounded painful as very little of her color came back to her face. "it would be touch and go for a while. I think she'll get through it though..." He muttered.

Xipilli took one look at his limp, pale, bruised friend and burst out sobbing uncontrollably. He turned and held the fox tightly as he hiccups and pressed his face against the front of the Fox's kimono. He couldn't bare to look,let alone say anything intelligent other then incoherent blubbering.