Nanashi

1x1 maybe?

"I don't mind it. My mother follows the Navajo burial costumes though. Some tribes where good to the dead... others, feared the spirits may return to haunt them, like what the Necromancers do. " she tilted her head, her long braided hair swaying. If undone, it would easily trail behind her a few inches. "I met a reaper once at papa's passing. I just told him... or her... to take away his pain. I didn't cry, or beg to have him back. I knew he hurt, and he told me that death isn't always fair, neither is sickness. Sometimes you get better, others you get worse. Some are ment to die young, as the old wait for it to come. It happens. It's part of a cycle... and the stupid coyote threw rocks on the hide. I hate coyotes, their vultures with legs... and cannibals. Disgusting. I won't argue with the cooking thing. I'll leave that to you."

Silence. "Sooo, you two just work together like me and Xipilli? Have anyone at home waiting for you?"

((Wow Mosi, very smooth. Subtlety isn't her strong suit in conversation...))

A shiver ripples up half the length of the tail and it twitched, five feet curling up and unrolling again smacking the ground, the very tip flicked like a excited

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((Llyr's not much better. xd.png))

Llyr raised an eyebrow at the sudden question. "Yes, we work together. If you mean am I married, no. ...If you mean otherwise, still no." He paused. "Not everyone is anywhere near as accepting of death. There's people willing to do anything to stop it. Or cause it. Sometimes they do both." His tone suggested that had happened before, more often than what some people might have thought. "...I'll take it that, from the way you've been speaking, you don't have anyone at home for you either?" he asked, watching the woman somewhat carefully and ignoring the whispers of the souls in his head, which ranged from 'smooth' to 'ooh are they gonna kiss' to... Well, you get the point. The souls were sort of annoying if you paid too much attention to them, so the reaper ignored them the best he could. Which was a bit hard when they spoke directly in your head, but he managed.

Ashen's face seemed to light up as it responded again. Even more so when he realized Xipilli was still asleep. Although the fox was slightly curious as to what he was dreaming of, he couldn't manifest in dreams(yet), he settled for continuing to play with the snake's tail, using a bit more pressure than his previous, light-as-a-feather brushes as he, still rather gently, drew various shapes on the tail, ranging from the generic shapes such as triangles and squares and hexagons to more complex things like wings and eyes. He was quick to pull away whenever the tail moved too much, though, and only resumed when it had stilled for the most part again.

((*snicker* them souls..))

"You heard my trial, I supposedly ripped his throat out. Instead, I spent the entire day venting my anger out on his new Ford truck in the junk yard... for the record it was parked in a illegal zone and towed there where they discovered he was dealing drugs and was sent to be crushed anyway the week before... so I got to run the thing that flattens cars like a pancake after ripping out anything of value from it... and I did such a great job they let me stay for the day at the time he was killed. Sooo... on that note, no. No one." she said like someone would explain a uneventful day off, in a board monotone.

The tail continued to shiver and coil with the touch. It bucked and swayed, at one point actually curling around his hand before relaxing and resuming the shivers once he started again.

Llyr nodded. "...Forgot about that," he stated, somewhat quietly. His eyes slipped close, his breathing evening out as he focused. When he opened them again, he glanced over at Ashen, raising an eyebrow when he noticed what the fox was doing. It didn't seem to be harming the snake, though, so he turned his gaze back to Mosi, acting as if he hadn't seen anything odd. Which was true, sort of; He'd seen much stranger things than a fox playing with the tail of a snake, which seemed to be responding. "My alibi isn't as believable as yours, as I wasn't in town. Without anyone else knowing where I was at the time, too." His eyes slipped closed again. It helped him focus, and also tune out the souls which seemed very enthusiastic about the two of them ending up in a romantic relationship, to the point that one or two contemplated possessing him. Something that was quickly shot down as they realized it was extremely hard to possess reapers, since they had to house the souls inside of them until they could get rid of them without being possessed accidentally and such.

Ashen was highly amused by the movements of the tail, though slightly taken off guard when it had curled around his hand. He wasn't completely sure whether or not the movements were positive, negative, or neutral, but it wasn't moving away from him, so it couldn't have been too bad. He traced one last shape- a flower- before withdrawing his hand. As fun as that was, he had felt someone's eyes on him, which made him a bit wary, even if it only lasted for a moment or two. However, when he looked around, he didn't see anyone looking at him. But he was sure that he didn't imagine it.

Mosi tilted her head the other way seeing him take a deep breath.. like he needed to calm down. "Even if it wasn't, and you still had proof you'd end up down here anyway. They were corrupt. All except the bandshee. She looked like she wanted to protest on Xi's trial. I bet if Xipilli told them he only liked men, they'll say something like "DNA doesn't lie" and throw him down here anyway.... " she sat back in thought. "Is it even possible to prove your sexual orientation?" she asked mostly to herself and shrugged. "Anyway, the fair trial wasn't exactly"fair" the law states that one must be a human, the amount of judges should be one grater then the amount standing trial, and one of the judges must be a representative of the defendant's race. I don't see any nagi, puma, kitsune or dragon's on the chair did you? Reaper's do the work for them right? I don't know if they have one or if it is some ancient spirit or something..." she scratched her cheek lightly.

The tail ended up curling around his waist before settling down for a little while longer. Xipilli woke up during the conversation but not wanting to interrupt, he smoothly moved his upper body back like he was coiling up in his sleep, something he does often, and moved out of the way, still pretending to sleep, now more curious about the fox.... that his tail (who seems to have a mind of its own) decided to loop twice around, keeping his eyes closed, but his skin was extremely sensitive to any movement. He can feel the air go in and out of the Fox's lungs and his heart beating.

Ryu was indeed ensnared around the human. It was hard to see what part of him belonged where. His head lay resting on her upper stomach, carefully pointing his short antlers away from her face (so they rested a few inches lower then her shoulder) her upper back was supported by two coils and one of his arms, the other was around her waist, holding her to his chest. Her back side was on draped over two coils, where his own rear legs lay folded beneath him, the soft fluffy feather plume on his tail tip acting like a pillow. His scales smooth and warmer then a snakes, but the scales had no texture, they felt slick like fine silk and his hair and tail like white satin. Even his horns, although sharp, was warm and smooth, more like last marble or jade then bone.

"It probably is. Chemicals and all of that," Llyr responded calmly when she asked if it was possible to prove someone's orientation. "One was a human. There was a fairy, a banshee, a chimera, a griffin, a werewolf, and a human. Souls don't lie as much as the bodies do, and I caught a glimpse of them." His eyes opened. "Reapers do the dirty work of most higher ups, as we're... Able to access the dead to question them as well as some of us being able to see the living's souls just as clearly." His eyes closed again. "If you count all of the chimera's heads, there was two greater. The three have separate brains. And souls. Same organs otherwise, though. ...But those are still valid points." He shifted slightly, keeping his eyes closed and an 'eye' out for any sign of magic that wasn't the heavy 'fog' that coated the land, numbing his magic sense a bit, but not too much.

Ashen nearly jumped as the tail curled around him once more. A slightly more mischievous smirk, one that had appeared on him many times before, appeared on his face. If it was going to be like that... Well then, he saw no reason he shouldn't continue, now that the eyes were off of him. Tracing a leaf on it, mindful of the movements of the snake's tail, he switched to constellations as soon as he was finished with that, tracing each one he remembered carefully on the snake's scales(and he remembered a lot of them). His humming picked up again, ranging from classic piano pieces to what was likely metal. What could he say? Living so long ended with you learning quite a few songs, when you bothered to listen.

Rose, who had previously been sleeping peacefully, woke up as her mind decided that was enough sleep for her for now. She had slept fine last night(...well, she hoped it was last night, and that they hadn't been down there for more than a day yet), so she didn't really need too much sleep. Upon seeing how the dragon was coiled around her, though, her face turned a light pink color, both out of embarrassment and surprise. She paused, glancing around the area to find the others. Mosi and Llyr speaking, Xipilli sleeping as Ashen played with the snake's tail, reminding her a bit more of a child than a three-hundred-year-old fox who was probably responsible for a lot of things, and Ryu still sleeping around her. So, she probably didn't sleep for too long, then. That was good. She glanced back down at the dragon- Well, his head, that is. She probably wasn't moving anytime soon, not that she minded too much.

"Yeah, and I'd like to rip off all three heads for scaring Xipilli. Still, they were corrupt. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. she said. She looked around briefly seeing the fox toy with the tail, but she knew he liked his scales petted so he let him be for now. She manly was focused on trying to see if there where any threats around.

Xipilli smiled, feeling him humming and the constellations. Sagittarius, draco, Leo, ursa minor... He knew a few too, living in the tropical forest tree tops, he saw many stars, all very clear and bright. Although... He only knew a few of the Greek ones. He was surprised when he felt a few Aztec ones and his tail tapped the hand on one in particular, The Quetacotl, the snake god and high ruler of the Aztecs. He was born in that temple ruins, and under that constellation.

Ryu hummed once again, shifting. His breathing changed and he slowly woke up finding himself around the girl. He sat up turning pink to his roots. "I am so very sorry! So so sorry!" He unwound only a little, allowing her to get up first.

"It was easy to tell by how they reacted to our defenses, seeking out the slightest chink in the armor and digging in. I'm sure you'll get a chance, anyways." The reaper's yellow eyes opened to glance over at the human and the dragon, showing faint amusement when he noticed the two were both now awake and, from the looks of it, quite flustered. His gaze returned to Mosi after a moment, watching as she looked around before his eyelids hid them from sight once more.

Ashen chuckled when the tail moved underneath his touch after tracing a certain constellation. "Quetzalcoatl, hmm?" he noted, his humming resuming soon after he spoke, tracing more constellations on the male's tail, including a few of the constellations that didn't exist anymore, but did when he was just a kit. His humming soon turned to a few random lines being sung to himself before resuming his humming, only to do the same with the next song, if it had words. His voice wasn't the best or the worse, although he could have changed it if he wanted to. He didn't feel like messing too much with it right that moment though, as sounds weren't his strong point, which often led to his voice cracking. Which could get annoying. Especially considering he was trying to do something- multiple things, actually. Trace constellations, sing, and control the fire butterfly... Thing that still sat on his hand.

Rose stammered out a quick "It's fine," before quickly untangling herself, stretching once she was up and ignoring the heat that currently reached her ears. She glanced at him from the corner of her eye, but quickly averted her gaze as her mind decided to bring up her memory of being stuck like that and made her face burn a brighter pink, if that was even possible.

Edited by seacatsmew

Mosi started to purr.... unusually. "Don't judge me, I'm sore. Cats don't always purr when happy." she said flatly and stopped looking amusingly at the Dragon and human making kissing sounds.

Ryu was extremely embarrassed by this, and the air around him spiked to boiling hot as he moved away from Rose not to harm her until he calmed down. He clung to his tail twisting it in his hands nervously.

Xipilli had managed to slide closer to the Fox and smiled, his eyes still closed. "You have very soft handsssss" He let his purple blue tongue slide out and tickle his cheek arily opening his violet eyes, the diamond pupils almost hypnotic

"They purr when they're injured or frightened, as well, if I remember correctly," Llyr said. The male rolled his eyes as the werepuma started making kissy sounds at Rose and Ryu, rising from where he had been sitting. "Something's nearby. I'll be back," he said before walking towards the place he had sensed the strange energy. It didn't feel hostile, exactly, but he didn't want to risk it and have it attack the group.

Rose hid her face behind her hands as Mosi began making kissing noises. Her blush had spread to her ears and neck, turning them both pink, and at this point, she was honestly wondering if they'd ever go back to normal again. She moved her fingers apart to glance over at Ryu, a small smile appearing as she noticed he was just as embarrassed. ...She quickly averted her gaze, though, and moved her hands to hide her eye again.

"Why thank you," Ashen responded with his usual smirk, meeting the snake's eyes for a moment before glancing over at the dragon and 'mouse', chuckling as he noticed what was going on. He paused in his tracing, glancing back down at his tail again, smirk fading. "Your tail's softer than I would have expected," he mused, resuming his movements carefully. His smirk returned as if it hadn't left in the first place as he finished the last constellation he remembered clearly enough to copy, turning his gaze back to Xipilli's face when he was finished. "Feeling better now?" he asked. While the words usually would have been said with concern, Ashen's tone was more curious than actually worried.

Edited by seacatsmew

Mosi nodded and got up pacing and purring. She was antsy and terrified. How long would it be to get out of here, and where would they get out at? For all she knew it could be on the other side of the world or just out of town.

Ryu didn't think he could look at her again. Yes, he thought she was cute and tiny. She smells like Jasmine. But this wasn't the time to get romantic with someone. He walked away from everyone standing barely visible with his white hair away from everyone.

"You'd be surprised to find all my scales are as soft as that. I am much better now... " his tail tip brushed his cheek.

Llyr returned shortly, noticing Mosi was distracted, Ryu was a bit away, Rose looked confused now that she wasn't completely flustered, and Xipilli and Ashen were... He didn't even know, minus that Ashen was grinning(a bad sign) and Xipilli was looking a lot better than before(a good sign). He quietly approached Mosi. "We should be continuing soon. Find somewhere that's not in the open, before night falls... If it's even still day." It was impossible- for him, at least- to tell time in the strange place; There was no visible sky, and the shadows never seemed to change. Always the same pitch-black darkness, which didn't really help figuring out where the stone floor ended and turned into a wall.

Rose had dropped her hands back to her sides after her blush had died down enough that it wasn't as noticeable, and was now shifting her weight from foot to foot silently as she watched everyone else, wondering why Ryu had moved away, if she had done something wrong, or if he was just too embarrassed. Either way, there wasn't much she could do about it. In fact... There wasn't much she could do at all, at that moment. Everyone else seemed to be busy, and she didn't want to disturb any of them. She was going to check her pockets, but she realized that the vest she always forgot she was wearing only had various objects that were there for weird reasons and also an old book, which she did not want to try reading when it was this dark. ...Well, maybe she'd just wait a little bit longer before she decided to do anything.

"Good, because I'm not in the mood for carrying over double my weight of naga for... Who knows how long," Ashen said, chuckling. "Although I doubt they'd let me touch you. Oh, you missed it! I managed to make Mosi mad and also almost lose my hand to Llyr!" he cheerfully stated. "Well, I could have grown my hand back, but he still did some damage." His grin almost seemed sinister when he said that, as if he held some form of resentment for that. "...And before you ask, no, I didn't enjoy the injury much." He wasn't a big fan of being in pain, after all.

((But Ryu, being trapped in an abyss that may be all of your demises is the perfect opportunity for romance.))

Edited by seacatsmew

Mosi started walking after nodding t him. "Come on guys. We have to move." it was too quiet for her. the silence unsettled her so she started to

. Mosi wasn't one to show off her voice, and this is a rare moment she'll sing in front of other people. The place was just too quiet, she didn't like quiet.

Ryu followed as his own blush and the heat around him faded to a tolerable level and he hovered behind them a little, glad to rest his sore feet. he kept glancing at Rose, he had been rather comfortable curled around her, and she didn't move nor shove him of so that could mean she didn't mind it either. he hardly knew her though. "Do you have family at home rose?" well there was only one way to know more and that was to talk.

Xipilli laughed and started moving, setting the fox on the middle of his snake body, so he rode him like.. well a large snake. "Honey, you couldn't lift up my tail! I'm more or less quadruple your weight. so, unless you are an ant, dont even try to lift me. i don't whant to see you hurt. yourt too pretty to be brused up."

((the snake is a sweet talker..))

((The fox is a flirtatious jerk.))

"Not a very suitable song for this place," Ashen called out when Mosi began to sing. "Hush." "But Blackbiiird!" the fox whined, earning yet another glare from the reaper(which made the fox grin). Llyr fell back into silence, sort of tuning the noise out to focus on any hint of anyone else around. While he didn't mind the noise, it got distracting, and he'd rather not deal with a sneak attack of some sort. Especially considering anything could attack at any moment.

Rose quickly and quietly hurried along once Mosi told them to keep moving, feeling like any and every noise was too loud in this place. ...She was probably just getting paranoid, though... She jumped a bit when Ryu spoke, before processing what exactly he said. "Family? No, not... I, um, I live alone," she responded, stumbling over her words a bit and glancing at the male before returning her gaze to ahead of them. "...And yourself?" she asked.

"Almost everything is twice my size," Ashen responded, still grinning from his exchange with Llyr. "Usually, that is. I've carried things twice your size before, anyways. Had a skull on hand at those times though." He shrugged. "...You know, that whole shapeshifting thing. Skulls help. So do bones. Otherwise, our shifting skills are limited." He thought for a moment, before remembering what else Xipilli said, and laughed. "Oh, darling," he began, "then you probably shouldn't see me outside of this place."

Mosi stopped singing when Llyr said hush, thinking he was talking to her. She walked in silence, clearly unnerved by the silence and the air here.

Ryu tilted his head. "At my home... no. Elsewhere, my mother and father. Mom is a force to be reckoned with. Get her angry enough, she can cause a hurricane, or a tornado, she can lessen their force too but can't stop the course of nature. They live in China though, so I don't see them much. "

"Oh? And why should a Prince not see the sexy fox?" He said flirtatiously.

((I'm really sorry, I messed up something before, so my post was deleted when I was working on it! Whiiich is no excuse, but I'll try not to mess up that badly again.))

Llyr suddenly paused, but only for a second before he kept walking, quickly gaining back the step he had lost before. "There's water nearby," he stated, though he couldn't see or hear it just yet. Rather, he felt it, as apparently, water couldn't just exist naturally down here and instead had to be magical and give off weird energy that was definitely water, but it felt... Wrong. Like the rest of this place, he supposed. Even the plants he had found a while back were wrong, unfamiliar in a way that probably wasn't safe. Especially considering they looked like weirdly colored, half-dead doll's eyes plants. ...And those, Rose had told him, were poisonous. "Should we go towards it?" he asked.

"Huh. ...My parents are both human, so if you get one mad, they won't exactly start any natural disasters..." Rose smiled weakly. "I don't see them much either, but for different reasons. I avoid them the best I can." She shrugged. Not once had she looked away from ahead of them.

Ashen's eyes narrowed, becoming a lot more fox-like in both shape and design. ...Probably because, moments later, he shifted back into one to balance better as he moved to right behind the human part of the snake. He turned back into his somewhat human form as he did so, though his eyes stayed fox eyes for once. He moved so that his legs were danging off the snake's body, his arms draped lazily around his shoulders, his torso twisted somewhat uncomfortably- But he had been in worse positions before, so it was no big deal. His tails curled around his sides, 'resting' on his lap, and he moved so that he could speak in the other male's ear. "Because, my dear snake prince, the fox is a trickster. A shapeshifter, capable of becoming your wildest dream, your worst nightmare, that stranger you can never get off your mind..." His tone was oddly serious, but his smirk soon returned. "Oh, but he's a heartbreaker for certain. Both figuratively and literally, although the latter is, admittedly, a bit less common nowadays. ...He's not worth your time, though." He chuckled before moving his arms off of the other's shoulders and jumping from where he sat so that he could walk. He easily moved ahead of the snake, stretching his arms above his head as he did so.

Edited by seacatsmew

"even if by magic, if we follow it it might lead us out so yeah. Head towards it." Mosi said softly. She was still purring, afraid and nervous.

"I try to do the same with my dad and uncle on my mom's side. They both think I'm a disappointment. I'm neither Naga, or Dragon shifter. Dragons look like humans with unnaturally colored hair and eyes. They can change into a Dragon. I..... can't. I'm stuck like this and it's humiliating. It was hard finding work. People hate nagi, for some eat humans.... and dragons... heads have been used as decorations for centuries. The only safe place is China. They respect our kind there. Worship more like. I wanted to get away from that... but people hardly change..." He said shedding a few tears in sadness.

Xipilli grinned. "Oh but little fox, what creature made Adam and Eve fall? It wasn't the fox I can tell you that. Snakes are known to have neurotoxin that paralyze the pray. Who's to say a nagi developed a way to.... charm said shifter? Such two clever creatures should be a excellent match don't you think? I've heard that nagi are the best kissers from a number of women who have met one, and we are also very flexxxxxssssible..." He hissed in his ear as he twisted around him. His coils easily lifted him up. "Our skin is very sensitive.... I could feel every breath .. every heart beat. Even when my tail was around you I can feel you humming..."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Llyr nodded, turning towards the energy and beginning to head towards it instead. "...Is there any way to help calm you down a bit?" he asked, noting that she was still purring. It'd be best to try and help each other out any way they could, since a group that got along was a lot stronger than a group that was chaotic and generally just a mess.

Rose glanced over at him with slight worry. "A-Ah! Are you, are you alright? ...That's a silly thing to ask down here, but..." She frowned, fretting over the male. "You're not a disappointment to me! I mean, you're, you're helping us! And you're still holding together, and even though you're half and half, that just means you're the perfect size to sleep with!" She paused as what she just said registered in her own mind, and her face flushed red. "Er! I mean, not in, ah, that way! A-And it just means that you're a bit different! Different's not always bad, and besides, at least you're a nice person," she quickly added. "...That... Didn't make sense at all, did it? I'm just... I'm just going to go hide for the rest of eternity..."

"Serpens, you don't know what you're suggesting," Ashen said, even though he wanted to use the snake. He knew the words that could likely make him so his bidding, knew how to fake love, and most of all, how to escape from him after he was done. But if he did that, it'd be a replay of what happened last time. "Just a small while ago, you were crying over the death of some girl. And yet, you're trying to become mates with someone who has actually thrown someone off of a cliff before? And more, but the cliff was honestly one of the best. He was completely wrapped around my finger, never saw it coming until the ground was gone... Anyways. I know I'm attractive, but you've known me for less than a day. ...I'm a bad influence, my dear. If you don't start paying attention to my warnings, I'll have to for you." And with that, the fox turned into a snake, slipped out of his grasp, and burst into flames as he turned back into a fox. When he met him, he was a blushing mess. And then he was an emotional wreck. And now, he was attempting to, well, seduce him. He'd never understand creatures with any sort of human parts. Even the few friends he had who were more human than he was were confusing.

((...Now I really want one of Ashen's oldish friends who aren't foxes to meet Xipilli. Serpens is Latin for snake, also.))

"music.... music calms me. I was trying too, but you said to hush so I stopped.." she said softly looking forward. "I kinda lost interest now. I really don't like people hearing me sing and the damned fox didn't help."

A crack and Xipilli had the Fox's foot. His eyes were violet flames filled with tears. "Have it occurred to you that I'm playing you? I consider you attractive yes, but now isn't the time for such things. I've lost the only family I had. I told you a while ago, I was nearly killed by one of your kind, I know your secrets, this isn't my first rodeo. The only reason I haven't been broken and gone was I focused my attention on you. I'm following you not Mosi. The cat could hold her own. She doesn't need me. You're the one who made the mistake of trusting me. Tell the cat I'm staying here you low life half breed dog!" He hissed and flicked his tail like he did with the wolf sending the fox flying passed the others. He himself curled up and stayed where he was. He's a snake. He can eat nearly everything, strong enough to strangle an elephant, and faster then a bullet. He can wait for weeks without eating, and one meal can last him months. He'd be fine here. Sure he'd miss the sun and heat but he's just fine here.

((Hehe, twist there. He's going through a emotional breakdown. He's going to be a little violent at times))

Ryu's face flushed red as well when he heard her talk about the sleeping thing."seven billion people.... on this earth and if only half of them were as kind as you... it will be definitely be a better place then it is now. Too bad, that only a handful are. It's bad enough being mistaken for a woman.. ....." He flushed even more. "N-not that being a woman is bad, they are powerful in their own way, and certainly would make better decision makers then men but having long hair is traditional and besides, Asian lungs have long plumes and mains on their Dragon fourms... I'm rambling aren't I? I m-mean that it's hard to accept your difference when your difference is the very thing that takes you away from both human and supernatural worlds." He stammered.

"Does the fox help with anything?" Llyr deadpanned. "Wasn't shushing you, anyways. Shushing him." He paused. "I'd sing but I don't sing. I'd hum, but I don't know many songs."

((I can't say I blame him. Enough's happened to him that any sane person would go mad.))

"You know nothing about me," was all Ashen said before he turned into a meteorite, soaring past everyone in a blue flaming blur. He barely had the time to make sure his stone wouldn't hit whatever he hit first before he slammed into the ground, letting out a grunt and ignoring that fact that he likely broke a bone. Or two. They'd heal as soon as he ate. Usually he'd just shift, but he was in his real form. If he 'healed' it, he'd be in a different one. That was the only reason he could heal the cut Llyr gave him- He was 'human' at that moment. Managing to get to his feet- well, three of them, as he had broken one when he landed on it in a position that was likely not supposed to be possible- he limped towards the two in the lead. "I don't get why you all are calling me a 'half breed' when if anyone's a half breed, you two are. Aaanyways, he's decided he's staying here, and I'm going to go ditch you all and eat." He flicked a tail as a 'goodbye' and turned, lifting himself into the air because limping was awkward and floating away.

((He'll be back eventually. He's leaving to feed and so that Mosi doesn't injure him. Worst comes to worst, follow the ashes. Also, Rose and Ryu are some of the smoothest out of this group I swear. (...Well, admittedly, they're probably the closest in this entire group, so they're doing something right...)))

Rose giggled. "Looks like neither of us are really good with this, are we?" she asked with a smile. "Ahh... I'm not really all that kind. I just find it silly we judge people, and I mean both supernatural and mundane when I say that, according to what they can't change about themselves." She smiled brightly at him. "...Of course, that doesn't make it easier to accept yourself, that much I know. You could live without the slightest care about what others are, and you could still hate yourself. But... Find people who like you for who you are. They can make it one heck of a lot easier to keep going!" And then there was a flaming... Something, flying past them. She paused. "...Was that Ashen?" she asked.

Edited by seacatsmew

"I think it was.. whatever he is now. Don't drink the water, it's poisonous." He said to her softly, not touching the statements she made.

Mosi looked at him. "You would sing for me if you could? That's the kindest thing someone has ever said to me. " she fixed him with a light green gaze. When ashen told her about Xipilli and wondered off she turned creamy white. no... nonononono... why would he stay?! Where is he!" she would run off and look but this place deadened her sense of smell and direction. Cougars can find their way back to a spot miles away. If she left, she might not find her way back.

((I'll be gone from the 17th or so to the 26th, by the way. I will have wifi, I believe, so I'll try to respond during those times, but it's gonna be hard.))

"I'd imagine most things would be poisonous down here," Rose responded. "...But even if it wasn't, who knows what kind of creatures are in there?" She shuddered. "Both dead and alive..." The human peered into the murky water, quickly recoiling as she thought she saw something move and bumping into Ryu as she did so.

The reaper paused, before his eyes changed from yellow to nearly white, burning with something just as intense as flame but not quite as hot. He despised doing this. It felt wrong, looking at the souls of the still living, as beautiful as they were. A violation of space. But it was a great way to figure out where somewhat close living things were. "Come here," Llyr muttered, grabbing Mosi's wrist and pulling her along as he spotted the naga's soul. As soon as they were in front of him, he released the female's wrist and turned around to make sure he could see the other two souls that made up their group. Pleased to find he could, his eyes faded back to their usual yellow and he winced at the headache that accompanied it. Well, whatever. It was already fading.

((Bit of information about the soul sight junk that no one asked for: Although seeing dead ones is easy, live ones have limitations. He has to know who it belongs to, or have recently come in contact with them. He knows a small bit about Xipilli, for example, so the soul is unsteady and flickering to him but still visible. Ryu's is even less so though. Rose he knows well though, so hers is very easy for him to spot. The distance also plays a part and how long he has to do it for. Distance increases with how well he knows them, length does not and taking too long will give him very bad headaches, blurry vision, and if it goes on too long, he loses his sight.

Also souls vary in form depending on who they belong to and who's viewing them. So some see will-o-wisps, some see shapes, some see balls of light... So on. Souls are not the same as ghosts though, not exactly.))

Edited by seacatsmew

((Ok.. and thanks for the info, I actually was wondering about it))

Ryu placed a hand on her shoulder. "Water is my element. Perhaps if you are thirsty I can purify a small bit. Dragon tears have many property's and as do Phoenix tears. A drop in a bit of water may expel the poison. Any source of water I am convertible with... watch.." He stretched out his tail and tapped the water, ripples of ice formed from one end to the other, just skimming the top of the water.

Mosi had a one sided discussion with the snake before grabbing a coil and dragging him back with some difficulty. She had to pause breathing heavily and was sweating by the time the got to the others collapsing on the ground painting.

Rose's eyes widened at the sight, her mouth parting slightly. "Wow," she mumbled, not used to seeing... Well, pretty much anything magical, to be honest. Llyr wasn't exactly one to show off his (admittedly few) supernatural abilities. And the ones he sort of did weren't nearly as... Obvious, to the eyes. "That's amazing." She looked over at him, flushing lightly. "...You're amazing," she muttered, almost not wanting him to hear her. She eyed the water somewhat uneasily. Not because she didn't trust Ryu, no, but because she didn't trust this place. Why would she, honestly? After a moment, though, she decided that staring at the water would do nothing.

Llyr listened only slightly while the shifter and the naga spoke(...sort of), but as soon as she grabbed the snake, his eyes turned a light yellow again and he led the way back, even if it wasn't completely necessary. Better safe than sorry, though, right? Even if it was a 'safe' he didn't enjoy much. At least he knew where everyone was, Ashen excluded. Ashen was too far away, he supposed. Well, it wasn't like he wanted to see the fox's soul anyways. Who knew what it'd look like?