Nanashi

1x1 maybe?

((Ah, alright! Sorry, then. And then how about we just skip to them travelling to the town, or...? Get the plan of sorts for getting Ryu getting into his house explained a bit and all of that.))

((Yeah, idk how to explain that. Manly fox turned into a decoy Dragon and leads the cops on a goose chase when he gets the stuff. Simple really not much to explain. Can we skip to where they are safe at Mosi's cabin in the wilderness and Ryu is contacting people to help them?))

((Sorry!! Life has been bad to me lately, but yeah, we can skip to that part!))

Now that the plan was finished, and they were safe, Ashen had decided to take a break outside of the cabin. He missed the land quite a bit, after all, and though he was so horribly dangerous to it all with his fire, he knew he could control that. So, he stayed outside of the cabin, resting quietly in his fox form by a tree. It was a nice change from the abyss, that was sure, even if hunting was more fun down there. But... It was so much more lively here, and the energy was a comforting feeling. The kitsune took none- He only paid attention to the ebb and flow of it.

Llyr, on the other hand, actually did decide to be inside the cabin, leaning against a wall near Rose, who was sitting on the ground and fidgeting with the edge of her shirt. After all of this, she was tired- more mentally than physically, but still, exhausted. She knew that she wouldn't be able to rest properly until this was all settled, though, so she didn't bother to try, instead just quietly speaking to the reaper, who mostly stayed silent, something that the human was used to at this point.

Xipilli was outside with the Fox, soaking up some sun. He had made a fire pit for the Fox and kept the wood well stocked. The snake lay draped over a rock, his back to the sun. He was half asleep, having just eaten a rabbit a moment ago.

Mosi huffed and pouted. "Its my house why am I banned from my own kitchen?" she complained as the Dragon made tea. "I don't argue with a reaper, and the first night here you nearly burned down the house if it wasn't for the Fox absorbing the flames!" Ryu retorted back. He still was protective of rose, and has gotten to the point where he would slip into her room and coil up on the floor just to be beside her.

Mosi on the other hand, was stubborn and rowdy as ever, clearly having made a full recovery from the poison. She either was out hunting, making things from leather and hides, or teasing llyr until he flushed. She likes doing that. In fact... "Oh come on, Llyr darling, would you tell the Dragon it's rude to ban someone from the kitchen in their own home? I'll give you a kiss if you do..."

The fox kept an eye on the fire, making sure none of it got out of hand, and if it seemed like it was about to, he simply manipulated it a bit to be more tame. He had more than enough energy at that time, so it was easy to control the flames. He didn't really need to pay much attention, thankfully- The fire was mostly fine by itself, and otherwise, the energy was enough of a giveaway for him. So, instead, he watched the snake with a half-opened eye, his tails flicking every now and then when the wind hit them in a certain way.

A light blush dusted Llyr's cheeks, but his expression, otherwise, stayed the same as he turned he gaze to Mosi, Rose falling silent. "Need I remind you of the results last time? If we didn't have a fire kitsune with us, we'd have lost our shelter," he deadpanned. "And I doubt we could all fit in the fox's burrow, should that happen, and no one else has a place outside of town. So, no." If Ashen even had a burrow, that was- The reaper knew next to nothing about his home, wherever and whatever it was. And he didn't really want to know, either.

Rose smiled slightly at his response, as well. It was rather amusing to see the usually expressionless reaper get flustered so often, even if he was getting better at handling it. She quietly peeked into the kitchen, watching Ryu. It was nice to have a place this peaceful, after all that had been going on. Especially because it meant they didn't have to be on the run all the time. And it reminded her a bit more of a home, as well, seeing how everyone tended to act around here. It really was something she had missed.

Xipilli occasionally twitched his tail and would twitch large swaths of mussels in his sleep.

"Well when you say it nicely, I guess it does make sense" Mosi said tilting her head. She then strode up to the reaper and kissed his nose. "That's for saying it nicely. It makes better since now."

Ryu wrapped his tail around her. "Do you want some tea too darling? I'd be happy to share. "

((Sorry. Couldn't get enough energy to reply- I should be able to more often now, though.))

Ashen sighed to himself after a short while, stretching out and rising to his feet, smoke gathering around him before he transformed, blinking his eyes. After a few moments, he sat back down, leaning with his back against a tree, staring at the sky, now, though still paying attention to the rise and fall of energy from the flames, his own taming it and calming the occasional spike by taking it away. Easy enough.

Llyr paused at that, flushing a bit, before shaking his head, raising an eyebrow at her. "...It made perfect sense before, as well. It's for your safety as well, anyways; You should've taken that into consideration before you almost burned it down, as..." He trailed off, shaking his head again to rid himself of the thought.

Rose blinked in slight surprise at being caught, before smiling up at him and nodding slightly. "A-Ah...! I-If you don't mind, I-I'd love s-some! A-As long a-as i-it's not a bother, that i-is..."

((I am loving mosi right now!))

"Why did you move?" He raised his head and rubbed his eyes in a cute sleepy way. " are you getting tired of me handsome fox?"

"yeah I know..." she hugged him and snuggled up close to him with a purr. "I love hearing you speak. You have such a soft and smooth voice it's rather soothing..." she said kissing his chin now.

Ryu gave her a soft look and poured two cups of tea. "it isn't a bother at all, nothing about you bothers me. You are my soul half remember? Come on let's sit and enjoy this show... " He said softly and moved to the dinning room setting the cups down and sat watching the stoic reaper and the energetic cat together. It was quite funny how only mosi seemed to get any response emotionally from the reaper.

((Mosi is great and Llyr is trying so hard not to show any reaction.))

Ashen blinked, turning his gaze to Xipilli, before smirking at him. "Not at all, koibito. Simply shifting to get more comfortable- Besides, you seemed content on your rock. I was almost worried you were going to end up falling for it, instead." He chuckled, tails swishing slightly.

And there went his attempts at not flushing, as his cheeks became dusted with a faint pink. He halfheartedly glared at her, though there wasn't much annoyance actually behind it. "...All the better to call souls with," he responded, though quieter now. Trying not to seem as flustered as he was.

Rose nodded in response, rising to her feet and hurrying after him, stifling a slight giggle at Llyr's attempts to hide his reactions to her actions. She sat beside him, a bit closer than what was necessary, but... Ah, well. She enjoyed his company, of course, and it was comforting to be this close- Why was she even trying to explain her reasoning to herself, anyways? She decided just to enjoy the show, as he had said, and wait for her tea to cool a bit.

Edited by seacatsmew

"Never amante. I just like the heat as much as you do." He slipped smoothly off the rock and into the tree he was under letting his upper body be on the ground. He kissed the Fox's cheek. "Want to confuse the bikers on a trail? I found a mile long dark tunnel we can hide in and scare them to bits..." He hissed grinning.

Mosi purred and glanced at the two at the table and grabbed llyr, pulling him out of their sight. "You definitely sound like some big bad reaper with that line my dark Angel." she purred. "Still, all the more I love you." she kissed his lips.

Ryu liked the closeness. When their show went behind a corner he looks at her. "How about I show you a favorite spot of mine? It's in the mountains, literally a cave, but it is hidden and it's the source of the river."

((Ahhh, I'm so sorry-))

"Oh, I'm wounded. Will you end up falling for the flames instead, then?" The fox's tone was playful, though, and he rose to his feet, stretching with a yawn. "That sounds fun enough. Why leave it at just scaring them, though? A little 'detour' never hurt anyone, right? ...Minus that one person. But besides them... Well, I see no harm in it, do you?" He smirked.

"Because I am, and because it's technically true. Though they're drawn naturally..." Llyr stated matter-of-factly, even as his blush grew brighter. "...Perhaps it works for your heart too. I might have to make sure the other reapers don't come near you, just in case..."

The human blinked at that, surprised, before smiling up at him and nodding. "Ah, that'd be nice! I-If you'd like, I'd be more than happy to see it...!" ...Honestly, she was happy as long as she was by his side. But that sounded interesting to her, so she did want to see it, now.

"Honestly... I don't want to be caught again. You can detour them but I'll just frighten them. I can't go back to that place again. He shivers despite the fire. He still had nightmares and mosi had was almost constricted (again) a week after they got out. He coils himself up and looks at ash with his violet eyes looking sad and haunted.

"naw! My jealous Angel, you want me all to yourself that's so sweet..." she purrs and hugs him her head on his chest. "No need to fret my dear, only you can pull at my heart strings. You're so adorable when you blush, and you don't do it often and that makes it all the more cuter!" she cuddled up against him and sighed happily, purring loudly in contentment.

Ryu finished his tea and stood up waiting for her to finish so they could leave. He grinned at her. "I know you'd love it. It's beautiful, peaceful quiet and almost ethereal. I like to meditate there away from the noise and distractions of the city. You may need a sweater it's a little chilly in the mountains.

((I'M SO SORRY I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT DRAGON CAVE AND I THOUGHT I HAD REPLIED AGES AGO I'M GOING TO START SETTING REMINDERS TO MYSELF I'M SORRY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE THIS I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY))

Ashen's smirk faltered, and he paused, before sighing and spreading his arms in an offer of a hug to the naga. "...I'm sorry." And silence for a moment. "...I guess Rose was right, when she stated I should actually consider other people before I speak, hmm?"

"...I, ah-" And now Llyr was stammering, flushing quite a bit, before he sighed and hugged Mosi back. "...I just don't want the others to try to hurt you." ...That was a very weak attempt at an excuse, honestly. Llyr, please try harder.

Rose didn't take long to finish her tea, rising once she was finished with a soft but fond smile. "It sounds beautiful...! I can go get my sweater right a-away." She hesitated, however, her smile growing a bit. "...T-Though I doubt i-it could beat your beauty..."

And off she goes.

((Its okay I completely understand! I was thinking about a response. Of course I want to continue! Oh and I am into a show called miraculous. They have evil villains that are akunitized. So I did xipilli akumitized for a deviant art contest. Wine ten points. I'm telling you this because it has Ashen in the story. here's the link!))

The Naga hugged him. "Well... you have been alone for a very long time. I don't blame you for thinking about yourself. I know self preservation is a habit that's difficult to break.

Now it was her turn to blush. "Like the snake? You saw didn't you? That I was about to die then. I could feel it. " she muttered into his shirt quietly.

Ryu was surprised at her last statement. After her words settled in he started purring quite loudly and grinning like a mad man, showing the hooked teeth in the back of his mouth. When she returned he curled around het loosely and wrapped his arms around her. "I love you my dear. So very much. To the end of the earth.

((I've heard of that show! And... That. I can't even deny that it sounds like something Ashen would do, and I give all permission to slap him as a result. He deserves to be turned to stone.

That's a really good story though!!!))

"Ah, only a few centuries! That's barely anything- And I did have the company of others for a few years between them. ...Not for long, of course, but what can I say? I guess I've always been selfish." A shrug, and a crooked smirk. "....And is it really self preservation when it'd probably put me in more danger?" ...The kitsune wrapped his arms around him in return, though, humming softly.

"...Yeah. Your timer, your soul..." He fell silent for a few moments, before letting out a shuddering sigh. "...I don't think... I could ever express how glad I was that we could save you, that... That somehow, we pulled your soul back." And he shifted to pull her, face pale at the memory.

It didn't take her long to return in a beige, oversized sweater, and she let out a squeak when he hugged her, but quickly relaxed with a quiet giggle, smiling shyly up at him. "I love you too, just a-as much...!" And she moved to press a quick kiss to his cheek, smiling all the while.

"Well, I guess not. Still, I don't want to go back to that place. How about we stroll through the woods?" He suggested.

Mosi kissed his cheek softly, running her fingers through his hair. I'm glad you did. I thought I was dead for sure. One thing's for certain is that I'm not going back down there again. I don't care if that snake is dead, or that Dragon. I probably won't last long down there. I'm too stupid and head strong. I can't believe I actually cannonballed into that crevice."

Ryu picked her up and went outside, rising into the air, staying low just above the treetops until he reached the mountains and flew up gradually, so she got used to the thinning air as they approached the peak. Just below it, he flew into a crevice then went down once more and landed at a cave glowing with luminescent moss, crystals forming in the blue lake, and flowers grew in cracks that also glowed.

"Ah, I understand how it is. A stroll sounds lovely. Especially if it's with you, little snake..." Ashen grinned, drawing away and offering him a hand, the other behind his back. "Shall we?" ...Apparently, the fox was going to act like a gentleman for once. But would it really work.

"...I can't believe you did either. Really... I'm going to have to keep a closer eye on you if that's a habit of yours, Mosi." He shook his head with a slight smile, though, sighing against her. "...Then again... I don't know if I could ever take my eyes off of you, really."

Rose's eyes widened in awe at the sight, and she took a soft breath of surprise in, slowly examining each corner. She didn't speak for a while, only staring, her mouth slightly agape. However, after a few moments, the human spoke up. "It's... Breathtaking. Beautiful..."