Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Glad to see you back, Lagie, and hear that you survived relatively unscathed by the storm. I have friends in North Carolina who got through it okay but see devastation all around them!

I have never been to the Ren Fair myself, but both of my kids enjoy it. https://www.rennfest.com/

man, that's rough. glad you came out okay lagie o:

it's definitely one of those things you need to be into to enjoy it.

That does sound really rough. I've been through a couple hurricanes myself but only had to go about 5 days without power. I'm glad to hear that you had it pretty easy but I pray that your friends and family recover quickly.

Thanks, guys!

It's raining today, heavily. That's the last thing all those poor folk without power and roofs need. dry.gif

The roads were so bad, I almost turned back instead of going to my aunt's for breakfast.

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out assorted baked goods*

At least this dog isn't a wimp about getting his feet wet! I hope his owners make it back safely this evening.

ooooh, food.

still, stay safe lagie!

I'm trying to figure out if I'm allergic to something I don't know I'm allergic to; it seems I'm quite prone to getting rashes u^u

mmmm, yay or nay?

totally being antisocial at the moment, but again my sisters' bfs' families are over for dinner so....

It's just been really dry here. It's still getting up to almost 90 in the day and October is half gone. It's usually cooler then this here by now

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

*reads article*

Wait...what...what did I just read? Is this an Onion thing?

Nope... not an onion thing!

This is the real deal.

Its times like this that I understand why other countries think we still live in huts and hunt animals for dinner!

*snugs*

We don't all think that. Some of our people are just plain dumb too though.

Yeah like that girl in the vid dry.gif

The problem is if this goes on another apartheid era is going to begin. And I don't think anyone would survive it!

O.o

Not cool.

It does sound like the other people in her class where wtfing too, so there is still hope.

That is just one layer of crazy going on here.

They are protesting and burning collages because they want to study for free. But what they don't get is stuff like that isn't going to happen in a week.

It's the end of the year. Finals are about the begin but they are burning equipment and hurting people who actually want to finish their studies.

I'm just saying if the girl want science to "fall" she better then give up all her tech like laptop, phones and other electronics cause those are all science as well!

This is why riots annoy me. Yeah you might have a good reason, but it's your own stuff you are breaking.

It really frustrates me how these people mentality works!

It's just been really dry here. It's still getting up to almost 90 in the day and October is half gone. It's usually cooler then this here by now

aww man, that sux D:

@fortune/spirit: the whole world is going crazy. at least you're not in America (at least I think you guys aren't? I forget ;u; ), this presidential election makes me want to cry

Hey Scorpion!

I live in the UK. I'm still worried that Trump will get in though.

Hey there WS!

Well at least your next president won't say that his forefathers have contacted him and told him he will rule this land till 2030.

Edited by DragonSpirit009