Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

*casually slides in after a few stressful days*

Hey everyone!

Happy birthday Fortune! Hope it's been a good day ^-^

-WaterScorpion

Catching up after not having power for practically half this week. Didn't have school Monday, but apparently when you don't have power or internet and it's a huge struggle to get to the nearest library doesn't mean that you get a little leeway when it comes to assignments. unsure.gif

Most people don't have power (still) and our wonderful system doesn't seem to care. dry.gif

*hugs the surprise-Chico*

Glad you had a good haul Fort *mooches*

Heyho peeps!

*snugs for all she missed*

I had a message from Lagie:

The house I was in for the storm lost power at 2 a.m. Thursday and is still out.

Mine came back on yesterday so I was finally able to go home.

Today is the first chance I've had to be online and I won't get fully caught up.

Hopefully she'll be back with us before long smile.gif

Thanks for letting us know Fort smile.gif

Hello everyone again.

And, well, happy birthday Fortune - better late than never, heh.

...Wow, I'm really running out of ideas about what to write these days. Not only there, actually.

Well, I'm still failing at doing a proper CotN speedrun... and I returned to one good old Minecraft server... guess that's it, huh.

It's gone quiet recently, btw... anyone wanna join someday? I can PM the address, just in case.

Edited by anhud

-WaterScorpion

Catching up after not having power for practically half this week. Didn't have school Monday, but apparently when you don't have power or internet and it's a huge struggle to get to the nearest library doesn't mean that you get a little leeway when it comes to assignments. unsure.gif

Most people don't have power (still) and our wonderful system doesn't seem to care. dry.gif

ouch, that really sux D:

well, good luck! almost to the end of the week >:

*mooches ninjaFort*

Typically the days I'm on, everyone is off... tongue.gif

Greetings, CPA! It's awfully quiet around here.

*Spread out a table full of goodies to try to attract some lurkers -- whatever your favorite is, it is magically there!*

*head peeks out from the table, eyes shift, before a hand darts out and grabs some treats*

hello! how is everyone?

Hey guys long time no see, my friend is trying to set up a scroll and she can't see the security verification image?

EDIT: I'm just going to give her my account, is that all right? Seeing as I no longer use this ... unsure.gif

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

um......maybe? I haven't really done much to require me to remember that part of the rules.....

Hi guys what's up? I actually don't feel ok right now. Stomach is a little upset. I've gotten sick twice. Anyway how are the rest of you?

awwww D:

get some good rest spotted

I'm okay. Should probably be productive and all......*continues to not be productive*

awwww >:

don't do anything strenous. try to get lots of liquids too. hope you feel better soon D:

Hope you feel better, soon, Spotted. A sick stomach is no fun!

I was at a church retreat all day today, then my son and granddaughter stopped by for about an hour on their way home from the Ren Fair.

Morning peeps!

*wonders if Lagie is ok*

Many, many days later ... Lagie is okay!

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out assorted jellybeans*

I count myself lucky. My home has power. The place I'm house sitting now has power and internet. A friend of mine, almost across the street from my home, is on her 11th day without power. sad.gif

Hope you feel better soon, Spotted.

Ren fair? That sounds neat, purplehaze!

*returns to catching up at CPA*

*snugs Lagie* Glad you're okay.

Just off to bed now, back at work come Monday so I need to go to bed at a reasonable hour.

*snugs back* Sleep well, Mr. Kestra!

I was watching Doctor Who on BBC America when the power fluctuated. The cable seems to have poofed, the power's fine, and surprisingly the internet's still up. Things are far from normal around here these days. rolleyes.gif

*falls over* Thanks, Spotted! Things are well, thanks, beyond tonight's power fluctuations and no electricity at my shop. I'm definitely better off than many people I know! Matthew really gave this island a beating and some didn't fare that well.

One friend has no power after 11 days.

Two family members had their ceilings cave in.

A coworker's property was flooded and is covered with downed trees.

I did get through easily in comparison.

Edited by Lagie