Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

*snugs and mooches*

Back to work today and of course I start in my least favourite place in the department to work. Wasn't a bad shift though, just ticked through the day, and demonstrated that I can still sweet-talk the dementia/delerium patients now and again. Then went out for a drink with the first aiders after their training session, which was nice. But I have signed up to work another voluntary shift on my night off...

Hope power and normality returns as soon as feasible Lagie!

Hey everyone, I've bought a ps4 sometime like in January of this year.. Haha and I was wondering if anyone had some recommended games?

It depends on what you like? I got my PS4 for my 10th birthday last year and I got all kinds of lego games like Marvel Super Heros, Marvel Avengers, Lego Star Wars the Force Awakens. I also have No Man's Sky which is a game where you are free roaming except in space. There are over 18 quadrillion planets to discover. You will go through mining ,crafting and a lot of exploring. You get to name the things you discover such as planets, plants, and animals. Its a lot of fun. If you like shooters I would suggest Black Ops 3 or Just Cause 3. My brother and law plays both of those with me. Besides that there are several other games that I have not tried myself. I also have Knack which is a lot like Crash Bandicoot and Ratchet and Clank. Before I had my PS4 I had a PS2 that my sister got for her 8th birthday (12 years ago) and I played games such as Crash Bandicoot, Guitar Hero, and Midnight Club 3. Ratchet and Clank is another game that is on my list for games I want. I'm not sure I helped much but I just gave my spill on video games.

EDIT 8:22 PM CDT: Oh theres another game that I really like but it's not a PS4 game its a phone game. Its compatible with both Apple and Android devices. It's called Marvel Contest of Champions. Its probably my favorite game right now

Edited by Spottedleaf

pfff, haha. have you played on it often izzy?

sorry, I cannot assist you as I do not have a ps4 uwu

Morning everyone!

When it comes to games ask Fortune. She knows a lot about games xd.png

*is summoned*

Did someone mention games? =D

It depends on what you like Izzy. My personal favs are; Warframe, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, Uncharted 4, Odin Sphere, Fallout 4 and recently Dragon Age: Inquisition.

I'm also looking forward to FFXV and Persona 5.

Feel free to send me a friend request on PSN too, but add a note so I know who you are lol.

Morning peeps!

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

Slowly. Traffic was very bad so I'm an hour late today.

How's you?

I had trouble with traffic as well today. But only arrived more or less 15 minutes late.

I'm good. A bit annoyed with Sly Cooper. The one trophy I'm trying to get is really ticking me off!

It's a "press the button to the beat" kinda thing.

It's divided in six sections. I keep getting to section four but then I screw it up!

It's not like it's moving faster or anything. I just get confused with the buttons in the end!

Oh god, those D:

I know just what you mean. When I played DAN I kept getting the circle and square prompts mixed up halfway through the song. I would be doing just fine, then suddenly my brain would derp and I'd start hitting the wrong one.

That happens with me as well. Just as I think I got the groove then I forget what I was doing to begin with.

I get those two mixed up as well.... Or I forget sometime where they are located.

I think it's because I'd suddenly start thinking about what I was doing. If I just concentrated on the beat I could be fine, but if I started thinking about which button to press my brain would panic and just go 'Don't ask me!'.

Lol... Mine does the same.

Funny thing is I didn't have this problem with the previous one.

Sadly a few more games have been added to my "not bothering with all the trophies list" including the somewhat disappointing 'Escape Dead Island,' as well as those games with multiplayer trophies where the serves are already shut down.

*latemooches Kestra*

I have very few multiplayer trophies.

Have you been able to retry Dragon's Dogma yet?

I've just started working on Code: Realize and I'm already bored. The story is kinda poor. Thankfully it was 'free' with PS+, but I'm just going to try and rush through it.

Zero Time Dilemma was awesome though.

Hey guys, sorry if I haven't been around much.

I got caught playing Dead by Daylight too much and been sick with depression hitting me a few weeks ago.

I'm posting this to check the time on the forums; it's never matched my actual time, and I've never bothered to remedy it xd.png But I need to know in order to not break the rules in the trading forum rolleyes.gif

For my own future reference, the time on the forum that displays for me is 1 hour behind my IRL time.

Thank you for letting me use this thread!

Edited by Wahya

Hello there.

I also have No Man's Sky which is a game where you are free roaming except in space. There are over 18 quadrillion planets to discover. You will go through mining ,crafting and a lot of exploring. You get to name the things you discover such as planets, plants, and animals. Its a lot of fun.

I haven't played NMS myself, so I'm not the one to judge, but I heard that it looks great for only a few hours or so and then gets really repetitive and boring. Pretty much the main problem of all games with procedural-generated stuff - take Starbound, for example - at first there's so much types of planets to explore, dungeons to find, but by the time you complete the main storyline you can predict almost literally everything. At least building things(not counting mods) can keep you in-game for a while.

...Anyway, meanwhile here I am still trying to get a proper CotN Cadence speedrun. Completed one today, but the time pretty much was the same as my personal best. Dang it, if I had some bombs and haven't done a lot of dumb stuff, I would've probably saved a minute or two. And on the top of all that the replay seemingly broke AGAIN. Uuuuugh.

@fortune: ahh, persona. haven't played any of them but would really like to; we do have persona 3 and 4.

@wahya: haha, I know what you mean. I constantly forget though the time difference uwu. You should come around more often and just chat though.

Good morning peeps!

@Scorpion: What do you mean you have Persona 3 & 4 but you haven't played them? D:

Edit: Vita Alert ~ There is a demo out for World of Final Fantasy on PSN.

Edited by Fortune86