Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Yup.

Still don't know when the last newspaper for the year will get to print. Most likely a week before Christmas.

Yeah... everyone's newspaper is around 40 pages plus. But it's the supplements that eats our energy. There is usually a supplement for Christmas shopping. A booklet for vacationing... and we have to finish the deskpad calendar's for next year.

Well 70% of the ads are mostly repeats from last year. Except the grocery ads.

And the ads that surround the deskpad is also repeats 90% of the time and we work of last years template.

So it's not that much work if the give everything on time. But if they don't then things gets really crazy here!

Ah, so you have to wait on clients to tell you what they want doing? Are there any regular culprits that tend to be a bit behind?

Yeah there are a couple clients that cause problems.

Usually deciding on the last minute to want changes on their ads.

Good morning!

Glad to hear Lagie is okay.

Yes, the storm is over. It came up the coast of the US over the weekend, causing lots of damage and flooding, but it swung out to sea before it hit us here. We just got a wee bit of rain from it on Saturday. And fortunately it seems to have broken up there rather than taking that recurve path back toward the Caribbean. Which is good because Haiti and the Bahamas took a hard enough hit the first time around.

Some of the models they were showing for the path of the storm did show it curving back, which really is scary. Not bad enough to be hit once? I doubt it would have been as strong by that time, but still those areas did not need more of it!

It's a little past 3 AM here and I still can't sleep. Is it possible to get hay fever in the fall? Because that's what I feel like tongue.gif

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

I'm kinda good! My stomach is giving me a bit of a problem at the moment but I'm good otherwise.

How are you?

You eat something you shouldn't?

I'm ok. Get to leave early today so I just have to survive until lunch time.

Hi guys smile.gif what's up?

I'm just in a break at college, waiting for my next lesson to start.

I sent you a PM about it!

So lucky. I'm jealous!

Hi there ninja Zeditha xd.png

Edited by DragonSpirit009

That's because you know you are off for the next couple of days xd.png