Bodecia

Summer Solstice June 21st

It's coming, the changing of the Seasonal guard. Best get rounding up and breeding anything you need to for Spring.

Thanks for the reminder I still need to get her a mate before spring ends.

So if anyone here reads and can help, I'll happily breed something nice in return.

Did i mention this community is AWESOME laugh.gif

Other than that I'm settled and can't wait for summer to continue my summer checker project biggrin.gif

Edited by herk

Done? Mine will take another year at least... smile.gif

It's pure bred Seasonal of one season only, so Spring right now, all CBs on my scroll and going up to 8th Gen... crazy I know

But I should get a 7th Gen this year and do quite some Progress on the way to the other 7th biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2oEjJ

herk:

sending you this by PM http://dragcave.net/lineage/aLixf

by the way, I need 30 more CB Springs, if you have too many and want to trade them wink.gif

Edited by lilysally

I haven't even started with my Spring projects, lol

Now I have to go and check whatever I want to do and start forcing myself to trade for them x_x

I've been done with Spring breeding for a long time already :3 Only my second season here (well I caught the end of Autumn but gifted the Autumn I caught since there's not much use in having just one) so Spring's been pretty easy but come Summer I'll effectively be working 3 Seasonal projects in addition to my Berrymints and New Sunrises.

Just bred a bunch to the AP for those catching up, and will be taking Seasonal breeding requests if anyone needs a hand with 2Gs once my exams are over.

Blah, it's so hard to catch those little eggies... maybe I can still grab a couple CBs before the end. I'd like some of those, haha.

I might do one big mass breeding with all my seasonal dragons before the big change. Just to add that little extra boost of help to those still trying to grab those last minute springs. ^^

I only got a hand of springs this year, but I have a ton of every kind of lineage from the previous ones.

Maybe I'll just try to get a 2nd gen spring from female pink to then build a mate for my 3rd gen spring from female pink checkered. smile.gif

Oh crap. I hadn't realized summer was so close. I've only managed to get one CB Spring so far this year. I never see them. Time to start advertizing breeding services in exchange for CB Springs I guess.

....and then I caught (another) one. Forgot I already had one, oops. But yay! Staying up waaaay too late watching Markiplier has its benefits after all...

I forgot about the seasons/spring dragon changing to summer ...

So much to do, so little time.

I'm trying to get a spring from

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mPDOu X http://dragcave.net/lineage/KiD0K

as a mate for a neo of the same checker lineage. I'm not betting on it happening this year. LOL!

I never forget the spring to summer change because my birthday is June 20. Last day of spring!

Edited by harlequinraven

I think I'm going to just scrape in with my projects. Ten days should be enough time. I certainly hope so. smile.gif

This is why I should start my projects on the days when the seasons change and not stop till they're complete.

Everything else (my other breeding projects) can and will wait.

Edit: Although if any of my pairs refuse I'm screwed till next spring. Here's hoping they all fall madly in love. wub.gif

Edited by Cireth

I've caught my fill of Springs! I probably won't get any lineages done this year, but I don't have anything in particular planned yet anyways. A full year will give me a chance to plan, or for a new dragon to come out that goes perfectly with them.

I just realized all my seasonals are related! Will have to grab the summer babies as they are lain. Anyone planning a mass breed to welcome summer? I don't like mass breeds but will sure be useful. wink.gif

Edited by KittyHeart