HeroH

Siblings

I have a sister who's two years younger than me. Back when we were kids/teenagers, we really didn't get on with each other very much. Now we're both in our 20's, and living apart, we get on pretty well. I go and see her for day trips, and she comes to me sometimes. I think having our own space has helped. The only thing that really annoys me about her now is that she constantly plays with her hair.

I have a sister who's 14, a brother who's 16, and another brother who's 17. tongue.gif

My sister and I would fight all the time when we were littler and it would always end in me crying, and my 16 year old bro shouts a lot...

And my oldest brother is perverted and going to college sometime in August. o-o

Edited by ThatAnimeKitten

I have an older brother who is seven years older than me. I'm nineteen and he's 26.

I have 2 sisters both older then me. I am 10 one of my sisters are 18 and another 21. My 21 year old sister just got married.

I have an older brother who is 18, and a younger step brother who is about to turn 9. I myself am 16, but everyone who knows us agrees that I am the most mature in every aspect of the word (yes I am the tallest.) My older brother just moved into a new house, but I am the one who found it for him and advised him on payment. I'm actually kind of scared of what he is going to do without me, because, even though he is quite annoying, I still want the best for him. On the topic of my younger brother, he is very polar in his moods. Either he is super loving, asking me for hugs and such, or he is absolutely rude, yelling at me and hitting me for no good reason at all, but I hope he will lose that with time.

I have a half-sister and half-brother from my dad's first marriage, a half-brother from my mom's first marriage, my parents together only had me. Mom remarried and I acquired 3 step-brothers, dad remarried and I acquired ANOTHER step-brother xd.png

I love my crazy family. Most of us are adults now and out on our own, but when we all get together for crazy family reunions, it's a blast, particularly when people try to figure out how each person is related to each other, and how they are related to us! biggrin.gif

Edited by iwrite

Oh my GOD.

My sister...

just... ugh.

Let me tell you, she is the most annoying living thing on the entire planet.

I wish swearing was allowed in the rules. Fortunately for my sister, it isn't.

I have a sister who is two years younger than me (also plays DC), I am 21 and she is 19, and we also have, on our dad's side, two step siblings: another sister who is 11 and a brother who is 6. wub.gif

I have a sister who is five years older than me, but we're like oil and water in both looks and personality, even down to our preferred style of socks. We can't be under the same roof for more than a few days at most without flying at each other.

I have a brother who is two years younger than me, and I can't say that we actually even 'fight'. Stuff like arguments happen, but those have almost always been more humorous than offensive. I guess we get along pretty well.

Even though he usually stays in his room playing computer games, we sometimes do stuff together. He also used to play DC, but I think he forgot his password or something, and due to that hasn't been online for a few years.

I have a twin sister. biggrin.gif She was the one that told me about DC and I'm really happy she did.

I have a brother and a sister, both older than me. By a lot.

When I was little my sister convinced me that she could disappear and I believed her until I was probably 6 or 7. She also convinced me a large cardboard box she put a red light in was a time machine. And that she was psychic. Yeah, I have minor trust issues now...

Little brother who's 19, 6 inches taller than me, and 100 pounds heavier. He stood knows who's the boss.

ohmy.gif I... am an only child. sad.gif

Hearing people talk about the wonderful stories surrounding their siblings makes me jealous, but hearing all the negative and annoying things, I'm relieved. Still, it can be kinda lonely, and social situations are hard.

My parents had 8 children - 4 boys and 4 girls - which means I had 4 brothers (one died of liver failure) and 3 sisters. I'm the 7th born. They had a boy, then a girl, then 3 boys and 3 girls. I'm the middle child of the last 3 girls.

My parents had 8 children - 4 boys and 4 girls - which means I had 4 brothers (one died of liver failure) and 3 sisters. I'm the 7th born. They had a boy, then a girl, then 3 boys and 3 girls. I'm the middle child of the last 3 girls.

Oh, how interesting! I rarely get to hear about someone coming from such a big family. smile.gif And I'm so sorry about your brother. sad.gif

I have two older brothers, I did have a older sister. But she passed away 5 years ago...

I have a little brother.

Thankfully he's quite humble.

At least compared to the spoiled brat we used to know from next door three or so years ago.

I have one younger brother who is 16 months behind me. He can be a total idiot sometimes but I love him very much. He's got a very good fashion sense and is so much fun to take shopping with! He's married now and lives/works in Dubai, so I don't see him as often as I would like to, but we keep in touch regularly. I also think of his wife as my sister, so I guess now I have 2 siblings smile.gif

My younger brother is 9 years younger than me and he's REALLY annoying.

I have 1 younger brother, we both just joined DC.

My brother is a funny kid, he doesn't try but he makes my parents laugh a lot. Well, we are both kids but you get what I mean.

He drops the tension in every conversation.

Edited by Elementzal

I have three little brothers, and they're awesome! We always play ball games like football or floorball and also do other fun stuff together happy.gif

We also recommend a lot of good music to each other, even though I usually listen to a little different music than they do smile.gif

Of course they're irritating sometimes, but that doesn't happen often anymore. Besides, who even has little brothers that are never irritating biggrin.gif

I have two sisters and a younger brother. My older sister sometimes argues with my younger sister and their arguments were worst when they were younger. My younger brother can be annoying but he would also make my family laugh.

I am the youngest of three. My eldest sibling, my brother, died of cancer when I was 13, so my sister and I are very close even now that she's married.