HeroH

Siblings

I have no brother nor sisters. This might be one of the reason I am introvert. Edited by sh20000sh

I have an older brother and a younger sister.

My brother is not the nicest person. >_>

I love my sister but she can be very annoying. She is very loud. Haha

I had one sibling, my sister (I was 9-1/2 yrs old when she was born).

I had three kids, one girl and two boys...

And have 18 grandkids with another one on the way... (10 girls, well 11 soon)

I am the youngest in my family.

My sister is 9 years older and then I have two step sisters and a stepbrother that are 10 + years older than me. I have not seen my stepbrother in over 25 years.

I'm an only child! I've gotten well used to it by now.

Edited by andromedae

I've got nine younger siblings, although I only live with one. She actually used to be on DC, but got bored and let me take over. Of the others, two are step-siblings, and I only consider another family because she's related to my half-brother. My youngest brother was adopted by another family, so I probably won't meet him.

I am the youngest with four siblings. Needless to say, we all fought a lot, but we all love each other to bits anyway.

I'm an only child. Sometimes I wish I had a sibling, because I get lonely sometimes. But then again, having a sibling would have changed so much. It's kind of scary to think about how different things would be.

I actually would have had a sibling who was older by about a year, but my mom ended up having a miscarriage. That's really weird to think about too. blink.gif I'm gonna scurry away before I give myself a headache.

lucky enough to be the eldest before 3 more children.

I have two younger sisters and brother.

no funny stories to share that really stick out though.

I have two younger brothers. We used to not get along when we were kids, but I love 'em to pieces now. They are both super smart and super funny. Getting together with my family doesn't happen as often as I'd like, but when we do get together, it's a riot. In a good way.

i have 3 brothers and a sister.

2 sister-in-laws and a brother-in-law

my brother who is about a year younger than me is my best friend in the whole world. we joke that we were supposed to be twins. which kinda makes sense because he had a twin who was lost in childbirth. i guess he adopted me as his replacement twin.

I have one little brother that is 5 years younger than me, who was autism. And recently I got a half sister who is 9 months old and is in foster care. And I might get a half sister who is three years old if my dad marries his girlfriend. Plus I have a younger cousin who is like a brother to me.

I have a sister, who is sever years older then me, and a brother, who is eighteen months younger. My brother and I were often mistaken for twins. We even formed out own language which is common for twins.

Now I have a daughter who is about two years older then her brother. And they get mistaken for twins too. And the really fun part is my daughter looks exactly like me and my son looks like my brother. It's like going back ~30yrs and watching myself and brother doing all the same things we did growing up. xd.png