Stromboli

FREEDOM! Breeding Event!

I'd be happy to donate some non-2G Prize things. I have some 3G Prizes, Spriters Alts Checkers x Various Stuffs, Thuweds, Dorkface, and other interesting lines, but so do a bunch of other people who would be happy to donate. So it may be easier to just have a variety of raffle winners maybe make a list of 3-5 things they'd potentially like, and just have random people fill 1-2 or whatever of these wishlists. Because a list saying something like: Id like 1-2 of the following: 2-3 Gen Prize, CB Rare Egg, CB Super Uncommon Egg, Various Lines I really want, some gaggle of some listed preference Hatchies, 2G Thuwed, etc, would be easier to fill than just a specific prize. I mean, specific prizes are great too, but if someone would rather have a list of various things means more people could donate and the person would have less time to wait since, ideally, more people would be working on it. And if they happen to get 3 or 4 things off their wishlist because it isn't updated in time that they are cleared, I"m not sure what that hurts.

That being said, if someone should go a month or two before getting anything, they could of course be bumped up to get something special that they hadn't listed and maybe pick thru a variety of offers of what people might be willing to provide via PM or somesuch.

I like to type essays. It makes me feel like I did words.

The teams aren't really teams. They were gonna be a thing, but it started getting over-complicated, so instead of a teams competition it's an individuals one. Red/White/Blue teams are just to show which dragons qualify. smile.gif

Yessss. Okay, I can start planning lineages 'soon as I have space again. Don't worry about the delay in response, I'm sure we all understand how it is to have busy times, and there's plently of time before July anyway! biggrin.gif

now let's see how much of a Red wall I can make before then

I have no idea if this is still a thing, but I did it. I do have more, but I got tired of breeding. I might do some more later today.

Reds: 17

one

two

three

four

five

six

seven

eight

nine

ten

eleven

twelve

thirteen

fourteen

fifteen

sixteen

seventeen

Royal Crimsons:4

one

two

three

four

Red Striped: 1

one

Whites: 7

one

two

three

four

five

six

seven

Luminas: 4

one

two

three

four

White Striped: 1

one

Waters: 5

one

two

three

four

five

Royal Blues:11

one

two

three

four

five

six

seven

eight

nine

ten

eleven

Blue Striped: 1

one

Edited by Jazeki

I breed about 7 or 8 reds to the ap plus a handful of stripes. Most of the stripes ended up some other color than red or blue, unfortunately.

I also have the promised 4th gen egg from Blue Angel Element for whoever breeds the most stripes to the AP.