Aphe

Cloud Symphony Lineage

Oh my goodness, the banner and lineage idea are amazing! ohmy.gif Now that I look at them, Blusangs sort of do look like cloud filled skies :3 If and/or when would be an opportune time to request an egg? ^^; Just wanting to know as I don't want to fill out a form if the list(s) are full ^^;

Fill out a form now and I can get you an egg now. smile.gif Well, depending. If it's purebred, it's sure to work, if it's not purebred, we shall hope for the best.

Update: Coda Cloud (f) has been bred to a Golden Wyvern, no egg. Cloud Atlas has been bred to a Heart Stealer (second time), no egg.

@Stella Congratulations!!! It's looking great, nice names. Love to see you so active! Thanks for showing us.

So Moonrise Clouds decided to be friendly today! Gifting my first Cloud wub.gif Hopefully this lineage can get more popular!

user posted image

Generation: 3rd

Lineage: Pretty!

Status: Purebred, 3rd generation from a descending staircase (all females are caveborn).

For who? Anyone! Take me home! wub.gif

So Moonrise Clouds decided to be friendly today! Gifting my first Cloud wub.gif Hopefully this lineage can get more popular!

user posted image

Generation: 3rd

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/oBiIm]Pretty!

Status: Purebred, 3rd generation from a descending staircase (all females are caveborn).

For who? Anyone! Take me home! wub.gif

Thank you so much. I look forward to helping this lineage grow. wub.gif

To make it official:

user posted image

Giver: Stellaluna22

Recipient: Syiren

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/oBiIm

Edited by Syiren

Congratulations biggrin.gif!

Thanks, I hope the name I've chosen for him is okay. happy.gif;

Woo, congratulations to you both! Great work, Stella!

Beautiful name, Syiren. smile.gif

Cloud Atlas and Coda Cloud can produce a purebred gen 2 egg should any aspiring breeder wish to join our ranks. Mixed breeds are on hold at the moment since we are still facing with a very obstinate pair (lol).

Edited by Aphe

Humm, Blusangs are always wonderful! I tend to use Ewigkeit as the last name, so if I add cloud before that, will that work?

P.S. I assume breeders can only begin with 2G Blusangs with its parents contain Cloud in their names?

You can do that (in regards to the name! And yes, a direct descendant that is a Blusang must have Cloud somewhere (anywhere) in their name. Not picky other than that. Non-blusangs should not have Cloud in their name.

And actually, only breeders can have a 2G but breeders can start with whatever gen they wanted if available. If they wanted to start off another breeder's line and that other breeder was fine with that, they can start breeding with any generation. If you're interested and would like to specify, please fill out the appropriate form and we will try to accommodate your needs. smile.gif I suggest speaking with a breeder beforehand if you wish to continue off their line.

Edit: It would seem I misread the question. xd.png When you make a lineage, one of my pairs will be the base. It is a family lineage. So, for instance: if you wanted a gen 2, you couldn't breed two of your own CB Blusangs to make a cloud. As you said: that gen 2 has to be from my parent (CB) Blusangs. But you are welcome to breed a gen 2 that I give you with a CB Blusang or whatever for that matter.

Edited by Aphe

Gen 7

I'm running out of male pink influences and female CB Blusangs unrelated to this line, so I'm gifting this one.

user posted image

Generation: 7

Lineage: Here

For who? Anyone

Take me home? Edited by Stellaluna22