TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

OOH! The banner is soo pretty! Totally makes me think of "April showers bring May flowers." :3

I am pretty sure this was intentional.

Huzzah! We were worried there, for a minute. Such a fun, cute event. Happy Easter, everyone! wub.gif

Hard refresh, restarting my browser and logging in and back out haven't fixed the 404 error.

I saw a really awesome goldfish bowl egg though smile.gif

Yes! One of my favorite events! I love watching the designs on the eggs. Thank you, TJ! biggrin.gif

I've just picked up cute little yellow snail with a much smaller and even cuter little snail on its back... this is cool!

Thanks, all!

I'm getting a 404 error:(

Awesome, festival of eggs! :3 And of course the first egg I find is an Enderman one xd.png

Could we perhaps have some sort of confirmation that those of us who are getting a 404 (there seem to be a lot of us) are actually collecting the eggs we're clicking on regardless?

It's a little disappointing to be so excited about my first Festival of Eggs and to be worried I'm totally missing out on all the pretties I'm seeing.

Could we perhaps have some sort of confirmation that those of us who are getting a 404 (there seem to be a lot of us) are actually collecting the eggs we're clicking on regardless?

It's a little disappointing to be so excited about my first Festival of Eggs and to be worried I'm totally missing out on all the pretties I'm seeing.

If you are seeing different eggs pop up and not the same one each time, then yes, they should be in your basket once the error is cleared up. I believe this happened this past Halloween as well.

Cool, eggs. Thanks TJ...

404 easter not found...

Again, thanks TJ...

Edited by BananaGummyBear64

Every time I click on an egg or my basket, it shows this error message:

404 Easter Not Found

It looks like I am not the only one...may this please be fixed?

Maybe it's happening to scrolls with their first Festival? Some glitch that doesn't have the webpage for us?

I see that a Help thread has also been started about the 404 error. Those having the problem might also want to post about it there so that the problem is more visible and doesn't get lost in our posts about the new festival of eggs.

SWEET I am getting 404 error coded though o.o

Same sad.gif can't look at my basket without that popping up. So unsure all the eggs I'm clicking are counting buuut I'll still do it.cause Easter! biggrin.gif

I get 404 on your basket and my basket but not on the baskets of those catching them successfully.

Are the ones with errors all new players since last easter?

Is something wrong with the collection? I swear I remember getting all the eggs from last year, and seeing them when I checked on my collection later on, but now that this year's event has begun I only see 20 from last year. o.O Is my memory really THAT faulty? I don't think so because I remember not only going out of my way to try to catch them all, but I also remember seeing a lot more eggs in that section. I really feel like something is missing. I refreshed and hard-reloaded a couple of times to see if it was a loading issue but it doesn't seem to be.

On the plus side, the first of this year's eggs that I got is awesome, and 61 more to find, that's awesome! Thank you!

Lovely eggs, thus far. Thanks artists and TJ! It makes up for the fact that I missed out on the April Fool's joke. xd.png

These are adorable. I got the snail one now and this one with some kind of tail/wig, its cute. Also got a white bird one and an crystal/glass one with what looks like a little flame inside~

These are so awesome~

Awesome! I'm looking forward to all the new eggs people have come up with! Love collecting them every year, thank you so much. *g*

Thank you for the event TJ and all the artists who participated this year. The banner is so lovely and my first egg was yarn.