Esko

Shingeki no Scales IC thread

"Hey wait for me," Takaki said and took the other side of his brother as they dragged him to the medical ward. Miteki looked around with half-open eyes. He looked at Takaki. "What happened?" He simply asked. Scipio raised an eyebrow.

"All of that and you don't know?" Scipio asked, puzzled. Miteki looked back at him.

"No."

"We found you in a Titan. You were controlling it apparently." Takaki said simply. Miteki looked very confused but didn't say anything.

((Esko?))

Esko sighed. He could cry his eyes out right now. His sister was this...shifter thing, and they wanted to kill her...he could not bear that thought, but it was the plain truth. They were going to kill her.

What did I do to deserve this? What did she do?

Soon, I really WILL be alone, unless you count Tulvir.

The commander wondered about Hemingway's dirty look, then turned to Esko. Arkus, take this one to the medical ward with the corpral. Then he turned to other soldiers while Esko was still in earshot. We shall, once they are taken care of, they shall be thrown in the cells. Tomorrow, we shall put them on trial and see if they are worthy to live.

It hurt Esko to hear that. There was a small chance she would live, but...it hurt the poor boy mentally. She was gonna die.

And all I can do is sit and watch.

~~~~~_~_~_~~~~~

The commander sighed and was about to walk off when-

Excuse me, Commander Rosenzweig?

The commander turned around to see an all too familiar MP walk up to him.

Commander Waldstein...what is your buisness? Rosenzweig asked, in a commanding tone.

Waldstein chuckled and moved forward. I heard a report on Titan Shifters? Well, my officers would like them for dissection to see WHAT causes them to shift.

Rosenzweig was not happy with the MPs' prescence. I already have plans for trial. If they are guilty, then...fire away.

Waldstein nodded, and walked off, leaving Rosenzweig to think

((Yeah, finally name generated and got that))

Takaki sighed as he saw the commander address some soldiers on his side. "Yeah, they're probably going to throw you in jail and get you killed. They're not even going to give you a lawyer, probably." Takaki sighed again. Miteki raised an eyebrow.

"You don't seem very worried."

"That's because I'm not."

"Why not?"

"It's not going to happen." Takaki said simply.

"How not?" Miteki raised an eyebrow again.

"You're my brother, Miteki. If it comes down to it I'll kill them." He cracked his finger but surprisngly did not have a grin on his face. He actually looked very solemn instead. Miteki looked away.

What a creepy brother, Scipio thought as he walked behind them.

((CAn we timeskip to the court bit cos I feel like evrything else is gonna be a waste of time))

Edited by SULDhasno

((*cough* Esko *cough*?

Yo Esko something needs to happen))

Edited by SULDhasno

((Well, I kinda wanted to rp out the whole wake-up-in-a-cell thing, but knowing you impatient people, that won't happen. So, if everybody posts saying they are ready, then we shall skip

Also, I will need help with the trial, I oly have a little knowledge on how it went in the anime xd.png ))

((It seems like Mousie wants to see a cell scene, so unless I am reading it the wrong way, here we go.

Typed on mobile, do not blame me for mistakes))

TIME.....SKIP....SH*T....

Ugh....

What happened to me?

Hm?

Sasha groaned as she groggily opened her eyes. She woke up to find...bars. Cold, hard, metal bars. Why am I in he-oh... She started to remember the muscle wrapping around her, and turning into....a Titan. Well, at least I know that I can turn back. Wait.... She looked across to see Miteki across her cell, in the cell. Why is HE in here? He's the corporal, what would he do? And who was that other Titan? She saw the Titan standing in the wreckage of his room, but that could not have...unless...

Corporal sir? Why are you in here? She asked, keeping a respectful tone. After all, around her age or not, he was her superior.

Miteki woke up with a jolt as he found himself in a cell. A prison cell. Then he saw one of the rookies looking at him.

Corporal sir? Why are you in here?

He did not remember what had happened. He knew something had happened to him, but exactly what...

"I don't know."

Edited by SULDhasno

Sasha rubbed her head, with faint memories of what happened. They seemed to be fading...

Sir! Do you remember being extremley tall, with huge amounts of strength and a birds' eye view? Sort of like that? It was crazy, but entirley possible.

~~~~~

Esko paced, sweat beads collecting and dropping. What were they going to do with Sasha? They couldn't kill her, no...

This strange power could be used for good! It can be used AGAINST the Titans! But would the authorities listen?

((Bump. I got nothin to post. Wanna go to court))

((Bump. I got nothin to post. Wanna go to court))

SULD, seriously

((He's the one with the power to-

Argh if you guys won't then I shall attempt to revive this))

"Being tall... I don't remember anything." Miteki lay back down on the bed. He really couldn't recall that day's events. Suddenly he sat up straight when a loud clang was heard from the prison gate.

"Get up and follow me." There was a man at the door. He seemed to be the prison guard from the uniform.

"Where are we going?" Miteki was getting more and more confused.

"To court, of course. There's gonna be a trial that will decided whether you get executed or not."

"Executed..." That day's events suddenly came back to him. He was in a Titan, riight? And then there was something in the vent...

"Well, yeah, you were in a Titan so obviously." The guard said in a gruff voice. He was getting irritated- was that dude just playing dumb? He needed to get them to the court and this guy wasn't making it any easier. "So, come on." He said that with a significant amount of annoyance in his voice.

((*runs in panting*

Here))

Sasha grogily opened her eyes when the guard, rather, guards, came to fetch them. Court...of course. She mumbled. I am really going to die. Barely a week in and I am going to die.

((Carp it's Carp))

"Alright, let's get a move on." The guard helped them up and they walked with him to the court.

Miteki looked around at the room. It was grand, with the marble floor and walls almost shining. Kept in good condition. The ceiling was a large painting- what painting was that? Miteki internally shrugged to himself, then realised that he was being put on trial, that could possibly lead to his death. The guard put them down in the middle of the court, still handcuffed.

She could still not grasp why the corpral was in prision. If they really were Titans, then would they be killed for being on the other side? Confusing thoughts swirled around her mind, making her headache grow worse.

The majestic court room was too bright, with marble floor and walls almost shining. Soldiers were filling in the seats, one of them being her own brother. She could see the pained look in his eyes, despite his attempt to hide his feelings in his face. Sasha almost felt bad, like it was her own fault. Well, it sort of was, but this was the first time she ever did this...