Esko

Shingeki no Scales IC thread

(('Kay))

Miteki looked on in surprise as he saw Sasha touch the fiery dragon and come out unharmed. "That was very quick," He muttered to himself and Scipio nodded.

"I've never gotten that much attention."

"That's cos no one likes you." Miteki replied. Scipio looked at him.

"Well, I'm sure the same applies to you," Scipio answered back as they both walked off to start their task.

((Ok what now I can't squeeze too many posts into anymore we need to go into the labs Esko I dunno how you gonna do it (typing on iPad) I'll leave it to you.))

Esko sighed. What would he do now? Either find a ride or not go at all. Option one was his best bet. He did not like leaving his stser alone, with her tendancy to brush death.

Oop. Excuse- how are you not dead? Was what followed after Tulvir accidentally bumped his wing on Esko's head. Maybe...commander! I have found my partner. The one who does not freeze when my wing touches him.

The commander looked dumbfounded. He thought. Two rookies, fresh from graduation, already partnered? It has never happened before...who were those two? The commander chuckled and faced the two dragons. Alright then. You two are now qualified for missions. Good luck, soldiers!

TIME...SKIP....SH*T...

A week of long searching had past, and now they were at their last stop. The biggest lab of them all; Tekoyana Labs, home to some of the biggest expiriments to exist. Possibly including Titans.

Alright, soldiers. Same routine as always. Do not hesitate to act. The soldier in charge of the group told them. The soldiers walked in ti investigate the labs.

((Randomly chosen name ;-;

Also, yiu guys have to interact and search for a bit, find nothing, and then I shall unleash THE TITANZ!

Also, you are not supposed to find anything. Remember the true cause of the Titan comeback. It was not expiriments))

"Hey! What about this!" One of the soldiers held up a sealed vial.

"We'll take that back to base." Miteki replied, whilst continuing to search for weird stuff. Nothing wrong so far. But Miteki had a bad feeling. He decided to ignore it.

"Hmm. Nothing here so far." Scipio was next to Miteki, looking through a random pile of stuff. "These scientists don't seem to have discovered much. Or they're lazy." Scipio added.

"Well, with magic and stuff they probably didn't have much else to 'discover'."

"Hmm... maybe." Scipio turned around. "Nothing here except for weird magazines!"

"Same here." Miteki continued on to another hallway. The place was a mess.

"NOTHING HERE!"

Nathaniel was exploring a room. Kiara had yelled from the west hall, having cleared the rooms in there with another soldier and was probably heading towards him now. There was something here, Nate thought, but he couldn't tell what. He could barely see in the dark room, but the light was busted, as if something hit it. Was that a binder...?

Esko stuck his tounge out when his foot landed in a pile of guk. He shook it off as Sasha poked around. Their dragons were supposed to wait outside.

Find anything yet?

Nothin. All the vials are labeled and neatly stored. With that, Esko sighed.

Hopeless. Just damn hopeless. He put his head in his forehead.

Then a rumbling sound started, starting to shake the lab a bit.

What's going on? Sasha nervously asked, for once looking scared.

.m.,.,..

The two dragons outside saw somthing terrifying. Something atrocious. Somethings that looked hungry.

Titans.

They were shaking the ground, their moans like the calls of death. They freaked people out, some scientists running around, screaming. Never had they seen Titans before. Never.

A poor scientist was picked up and chomped. The first death there.

((Sorry for the carp quality ;-; ))

Miteki and Scipio ran out when they heard screaming and a loud rumbling. That's where they saw the titan. Scipio grit his teeth.

"That video wasn't lying."

"Yeah it wasn't." Miteki clutched the hilt and attached blades to it. He blasted straight for one, shooting the harpoons to the side of one. It looked at him. He glared back at it. He fired the gas and propelled himself to the thing, with his blades pointed at its throat. He hit the target. Nothing happened. He shot himself back. "He's tough."

Scipio shot a fireball at its arm. It seemed to freeze for a second, but nothing else. It moved its foot over and tried to step on Scipio. Scipio dashed out of the way, firing another fireball at its belly. It did not even flinch. Miteki shot an arc of lightning at its shoulder. Nothing. He cursed. He remembered that there was a weak spot, somewhere. Where it was he didn't know.

Edited by SULDhasno

It was a binder!

Nate picked it up and turned to go give it to Miteki. But when he turned, a giant beast was in his way.

A Titan.

((Going from memory of a picture someone (think it was Mage) made for Esko))

It had no skin and was much taller than him.

It was going to kill him.

^~*~ Kiara~*~^

Kiara rounded a corner, only to hear a shout. She and her friend Minami ran towards where it came from, only to see a Titan hovering above her brother. She was about to run and save him, even though she would never have made it and she's just get killed too, but Minami grabbed her and wouldn't let her on a suicide mission.

She watched her brother die. Minami was already yelling through a communication device to get people to kill the thing, maybe Nate was still alive inside the beast. But Kiara knew he wasn't.

((Crepe post...))

"Why... Is everyone... Dying..."

Miteki looked around him in shock. He heard shouting behind him and he saw a Titan lookin at a soldier that was screaming to let him go. Then he saw another person swiping at another Titan but seeing his blades shatter as it made contact with its skin. He gripped the sides of his head and fell to his knees.

And then he saw it. A titan kill Nate. He was in tears. He saw Scipio. The dragon looked at him gravely then turned away. He seemed to say a few words of encouragement but stopped when a titan tried to grab him. Scipio turned away. "Why..." Why was he standing there why was that soldier dead why were the titans here why wasn't he doing anything why couldn't he save Nate

"It's... it's... my... fault..." He said to himself. Memories of his mother and father came flooding through his mind. Memories of his time with his friends in a park. Memories of the training days where he met Jeffrey and Kiara and Nate

He picked up his sword and got up. He didn't care anymore. He wanted to kill that thing. "I-I'm sorry." He shot the harpoons straight for the beast that had killed his friend. "I'm sorry Nate. I'm sorry everyone." He blasted straight for the beast, and swung both blades directly at the back of the neck.

((Friggin crap this is sucks))

Edited by SULDhasno

((Eugh

How to respond))

"MINAMI

MINAMI CHUNG

LET ME GO

LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!!!"

Kiara struggled out of her friend's arms. Miteki was already attacking the Titan, but Kiara wasn't even gonna try. She instead raced for what her brother had died for. A binder. A binder that could contain a bunch of vital information, or it was a bunch of bullcarp and Nate had died for nothing. He couldn't have died for nothing.

Kiara took it under her arm and stabbed the Titan in the back of the neck. That was one of the weak spots on any being. Titans included.

Miteki looked at Kiara as the Titan fell with a thump. "I-I'm sorry." He looked down and was on his knees once more. "This is my fault." Tears were streaming down his face. "I'm sorry." He knelt there and the tears continued to pour down from his face.

In front of her eyes, the world was changing way too fast. Sasha whipped her head arou d rapidly to see...

Nate was cornered, which took Sasha a moment to register. The Titan had grabbed him, and lifted him up. He was sure struggling, and he let out a loud shout that grabbed the attention of many other soldiers. However, the Titan smiled, seeing its prey helpless. It first snapped Nate's spine like a toothpick, then chomped down on the boy, sending blood everywhere.

((THERE MOUSE I DESCRIBED IT IN A BUT MORE DETAIL TO ADD SOME FLAIR AND INTEREST MEH))

Sasha had never seen so much blood at once in her life. Some of Nate's blood had landed on her cheek, the red streak standing out against her skin. She started to mentally freak out, and she ran.

But a Titan grabbed her, and she was taken by suprise. Then she let out a shout that grabbed Esko's attention.

When he looked up, his heart dropped. He saw his sister kicking and shouting, the Titan about to chomp. Without thinking, Esko ejected and landed on the Titan's neck. It was momentarily distracted by the tiny thump on it's neck from Esko's clumsy landing. Sasha watched from the Titan's hand, suprised at her brother's meatheaded decision. Esko took his two blades, then let out an angry shout, driving the blades into the neck of the beast. He took them out and repeatedly stabbed, sending blood jets out of the flesh. Finally, the Titan fell with a groundshaking thump, then loosened it's now dead grip on Sasha.

Thanks bro. Didn't know you could act without thinking. She remarked.

You are my sister. I had to save you. Esko replied, his voice shaky from fear. Nothing like this had happened before. Esko was soaked with Titan blood, as well as Sasha. Who knows how much human blood was also in there. The crimson liquid was flying in the air, with soldiers dying left and right.

((Yup))

Miteki looked at Kiara as the Titan fell with a thump. "I-I'm sorry." He looked down and was on his knees once more. "This is my fault." Tears were streaming down his face. "I'm sorry." He knelt there and the tears continued to pour down from his face.

"Whatever," Kiara replied. Minami had run off to help another group of soldiers. Kiara just walked through the bloodspattered hall. She went up to (insert leader of group here, it may be Miteki but then again the commander would possibly be here although I doubt it) and tossed him the binder. Her eyes were dull and lifeless. Era sat on her head, sobbing quietly.

((Two things

For Titans to grow immune to Magic, they would have to have access to Magic so they would develop immunity.

And two, which is relevant to my post, we all grieve in different ways. Expect 'whatever's and 'I don't care's from Kiara for the next few days, and if anyone tries to push her harder she'll snap at them with as many cusses as Dream's human in Forgotten Destiny.))

The temporary commander held the binder. He held the binder in his hands, eyes widning.

WE HAVE SOMETHING! Oh.. He watched the deaths pile up. This was terrible... They had to retreat. If they wanted to save troops, they needed to run.

ALL RECONN SOLDIERS! RETREAT! THAT'S AN ORDER! RETREAT NOW! He shouted, yelling and waving towards the outside.

Esko and Sasha looked up. You heard him! RETREAT! The twins started ti rush out

((Ugh we should do a timeskip to when they get back))

"Yeah, good move. We should've left before ANY of the killings happened," Era hissed at the commander. Kiara just glared and went to get a sobbing Miteki from where she had left him.

(Insert Timeskip Here)

Era's bed was moved into Kiara's room, mostly because since Era wouldn't have a partner anymore the Misfit Pygmy chose to stay with Kiara. The teenager in question was with the other soldiers meeting with the commander to talk about their findings and the deaths.

Kiara's hand began to bleed and sting. She unclenched her fists; her nails had been digging into and cut her skin. She put her hand on the corner of her shirt, trying to wipe off the blood.

Miteki stopped sobbing when he saw Scipio stand next to him.

"It's not your fault." Scipio simply said. Miteki did not answer. Then they heard the order to retreat. Scipio looked at the commander, then back at Miteki. "We have to go now." After a few moments of silence he got up. He took a his hilt with a blade and struck it into the floor.

"I'll. Kill. Every. Last. One."He said to himself. "Every. ****ing. Last. One. Every. Last. One." He walked off. Scipio went after him.

(Argh)

((Gah I'll leave this... I don't have the time for rp'ing right now))

((Phoenix no))

((Well...if you choose. I cannot stop you from leaving. I would prefer you not, but real life is more important.

Good luck, Marcus. It was nice working with you, soldier. Gonna have to say you got killed :/))

The commander was shocked at the death count. For once, his hair was messy, his whole office was a disaster, and his face was filled with fear. Over half of the troops dead...these Titans...we should've taken them down! He slammed his fist on the desk. And we lost all rookies but three! Disasterous...yet amazing. He was especially amazed at the twin rookies. Little military expirience, yet they survived. He remembered when he first saw the two. One was headstrong and brave, almost to the point of stupidity, yet not quite. The other was worried for his sister, almost like a father figure.

Then he remembered when the soldiers returned from the mision. Fagitued, terrified, and most of all, soaked in blood. Some were missing limbs. Others were plain bleeding out. Luckily some of their most important soldiers made it, such as Miteki, but some didn't make it. He chose Jeffery as squad leader for a reason. And yet....the commander slammed his forhead against the desk. He was never in such a distressed state.

There was something about those three soldiers...

Before he could think more, another soldier ran in, panting. "I have a report SIR!" He saluted.

More bad news?

"Sorry to say yes, sir, but yes! A report..not on Titans! There was a human dragon conflict, sir! Bodies scattered everywhere, yet no Titan evidence!"

This made the commander perk an eyebrow. Human dragon conflict? Bodies? This was not good.

((See ya Marcus... Oh yeah and if you decide to come back you can come up with a whole Haha-I-didn't-die-cos-I'ma-important-character thing. Anyways bye and have fun.

Oh Esko who is the third rookie?))

Miteki looked at the shotgun. It was Jeffrey's. He and Scipio looked at it solemnly for a few minutes. "Those things..." He gripped the shotgun even tighter. "Those things..." He said again in a quiet and cold voice. Scipio looked at Miteki. He had changed. He and Miteki had seen comrades die before, but never like this. Never like this. "Those things... I'll make sure... Every... Single... One... Dies... Every. ****ing. One." He took the shotgun and went off.

((Sorry for the excessive swearing I kinda feel like Miteki would be like that.))

Edited by SULDhasno

((Peelzies's guy. Not sure if he is still here. Maybe I should PM him?))

((Yus. Totally yus))

Sasha leaned her head against the wall, horrified. All those people...she banged her forhead against the chair leg. How could I let this censorkip.gif ing happen?! She barely knew these people, but fealt that she should've protected them...all of them. The rookies that were so brutally killed, they never got to even do much in the Reconn! She fealt that it was all her fault. All hers...

She looked up when she heard some commotion going on. People must finally be coming out. She groggily got up and followed. It was dinner soon, was it not? Among the solemn group was Miteki, who Sasha debated on going to see. She didn't want to upset him more, yet she wanted to try and comfort him...yet how could anybody be comforted?

~~~~~~

The soul sat in the vent, with a small case in one hand. In the case were three syringes, filled with a dangerous syrum that once ran through his veins. He spotted who to inject. Maybe when they were all asleep...

((Esko I'm normally all for death and destruction but the character and plot arcs are going off the charts maybe we should calm down for a bit))

Kiara yawned. Long day. She didn't feel like working tomorrow... Or ever again. She put her hands in her pockets and walked back to her room. She arrived to find a mad Era trying to destroy a pillow ((dragon)). Kiara just plucked the pillow from Era's tiny claws and dropped it back on Kiara's bed. Then she flopped down on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

Edited by MyaMouse

((Bump. Maybe we shouls timeskip to a point where our characters are all together? Maybe at *cough* dinner?

Also, we need dem Shifters))