Esko

Shingeki no Scales IC thread

((If you are looking at this, you probably already signed up. The actual plot and stuff is in the OOC thread))

Where to find targets? The black figure slowly walked, not making a sound. Her eyes glowed in the darkness of the alleyway, and she spotted a pack of Dark Myst Pigmies. Perfect. Time to take another step towards revenge! She inched towards the little dragons, who were gobbling up some meat. She stopped, casting a darker shadow over them. It took a minute for them to notice.

"It is...t-that rumored thing! Run!" But before the little ones could make it far, the fury opened her mouth, letting out a cry of "AVENGE HIM!" Before blasting them all with a black beam. After the blow, none of them seemed to move or breathe. The fury hole cackled, shouted "AVENGE HIM!" Again, and walked off, as if nothing had happened. She looked for another dragon or two to murder.

~~~*~~~_**~

Soul E floated around in a different town, moaning. He haunted the area, always bringing a feeling of sorrow to those who passed him, making him avoided. Nobody noticed the Wings of Freedom he bore, and the hole where his heart should have been was gaping. He moaned and muttered words of sorrow to himself, the only words he really said.

~~~~*~~~#*

Come ON, brother! Our first day as Reconn Soldiers! Soooo EXCITING! The brown haired girl dragged her brother along. He didn't say anything, though he tried to slow down. Not a chance. When she was excited, she was really excited.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

((Where are they meant to go? And I'm guessing this is a new year))

Miteki sighed. The weather was warm, with the blue sky clear with only the occasional white cloud. Birds chirped and there was the buzz of the city as usual. He wanted to enjoy the Sunday- but he had to show the new students round settle them in, and do some other stuff, including several cases of murders of dragons. It was very disturbing- peace for so many years, and suddenly weekly murders of dragons. He sighed again. His royal crimson looked at him. "Just a few minutes ago you had a big smile on your face after you got promoted."He smiled but didn't answer. He was waiting outside the door, waiting for the rookies to arrive.

Edited by SULDhasno

((They know of the murders, just not who did it))

Sasha ran around, checking everything out. Wow, she was In The military! She would get paid! She would zoom on 3DMG in super tight pants! Sure, after the rule of the Titans so long ago, the Reconn was thought to have nothing to do. There are rouges, wild animals...and whoever was murdering the dragons.

The thought made her shiver. Esko looked at her. What is the matter, sister? He asked, his face now full of concern.

Oh, nothing, just nervouuuuuuuuu.... She stopped when she saw a rather attractive kid with a Royal Crimson beside him. Esko looked at her, looked at him, and sighed. Come on, sister.

((Hehe, Sasha is attracted >:3

Also, answered your questions in the OOC))

It was getting very boring. He had been standing for 15 minutes, and doing nothing. He was starting to wonder whether anyone actually bothered to come and spend their Sunday in a military base when he saw 2 figures coming.

He stood straight. They were definitely coming this way. One boy and a girl- they seemed about the same age as him. As they came closer he saw the girl look straight at him.

"Ooh, she seems into you," The royal crimson said. Miteki said:

"Shut up." The dragon looked jokingly offended. Miteki hoped not- he didn't like the idea of having to supervise someone who wanted a relationship with him.

They arrived just in front of him. Miteki began his (not really) prepared speech: "Hello and welcome to Nigashi ((What to call it?)) military operations base. I am Corporal Kiyonaga, but, please, just call me Miteki." He gave a friendly smile. "Of course, this is my companion, Scipio." the dragon gave a small bow. "For today, you won't be doing any training- I will just show you around, then you can settle in for today." He took out his hand to shake.

Edited by SULDhasno

((You love these names, Huh?

I was thinking of something German, if I were to name it.))

Well wasn't that obvious? Esko didn't say it, but he surley thought it. Nothing he didn't know. Sasha seemed a little bummed that there was no training, but that was Sasha. She always wanted to fight something, that was for sure.

He had to be polite. He walked up to this...Miteki...kid, and he offered his hand as well. Esko Arkus, a pleasure to meet you. And that ditz over there-

HEY! Brother! She walked to her brother and punched him lightly in the arm. ANYWAYS, I am Sasha Arkus, please to meet you! She smiled. Hey, Uh, we get to work with dragons, right? When do we...meet them?

((Just one note: they dragons are working with them, not owned by them. They are either 'teenagers' or already full grown. The rest is up to you, letting you decide :3

Oh, almost forgot! Each person has one type of magic! Please tell me what your character has in the Other section if you haven't made a sheet yet))

((OH NOO I HAVE TO DECIDE SOMETHINGAnd what are the elements of magic? I'll think of what I'll make Miteki's))

Miteki took the hand of the guy called Esko. "Pleasure to meet you too-" He might have continued on when the girl punched him and introduced herself, asking when they were meeting with dragons."

He greeted the girl and thought about the question. "Well, you will start working with a dragon almost as soon as you begin training. They just choose you in some way or the other, but you will feel some sort of link between you and the dragon.You don't exactly own the dragon, though- it is free to do its own things and so on. The dragon will probably be about an adult, like my friend here." He gestured towards Scipio.

He then looked round. No one was coming, so he decided to start the whole tour thing- the sooner it ended, the better.

"Ok. Shall we start?" He gestured towards the doors.

((Ok, decided. Is that ok?))

Edited by SULDhasno

Sasha nodded. Let's go!

Esko sighed. This was going to be fun. She was gonna get herself hurt if she charged in to things like she always had. She was such a meathead, it was not funny. So, this is some destiny thing? I thought we wood just get assigned to one.

He nodded as Sasha said "Let's go!"

They were going through the doors when Esko said, "So, this is some destiny thing? I thought we would just get assigned to one." Miteki stopped. He looked round and replied:

"You probably will be assigned to and working with many dragons- just there's one that sort of becomes one of your best friends. It's hard to explain- but- well, you'll probably figure it out."

He started to show them around, showing them were the cafeteria was, where the bathrooms were and a lot of other places which they probably weren't going to need anytime soon. Finally, he showed them to the dorms.

"You will be in seperate dorms for now, but you can request to get a same room." He looked at his watch. "I have to go now and run some errands. You can do whatever you want now- wifi here is fast and the cafeteria's still open." He turned round, stopped than said. "Looking foward to training with you tomorrow." He then closed the doors leading to their dorms.

((Will the corporal be training with them or training them?))

Edited by SULDhasno

Kiara~

The brunette strolled through the halls when she stopped and walked backwards. Miteki had just finished introducing the new recruits to the Reconn. She smiled and waved at him. "Heya, who're the new kids?" She asked, sauntering up to the boy.

"Heya, who're the new kids?" He heard the voice from the hallway.

It was Kiara- one of his colleagues.

"Sup. Those kids? Oh- well their names are Esko and Sasha Arkus." He looked back. "They look pretty good."

Scipio then looked at the Sergeant and said:

"And the girl is into him."

Miteki blushed. "Shut up." Scipio started laughing. "Don't mind him. He's being annoying. As always." He explained to the Kiara- although he knew that she very well knew what his companion was like.

"Alright. Shall we get some lunch?" He asked the sergeant.

Kiara shrugged. "Sure, why not?" The couple walked to the lunchroom. ((I hope I'm not godmodding or interfering with plans...)) "Esko and Sasha Arkus, huh? Job-stealer. I wanted to introduce the rookies." She snickered a bit. "I wish I got a partner. 5 years, still no luck. I still can't find one." Kiara had tried each year to find a dragon she felt a connection to, without any luck. "What're they like? Although, I shouldn't be asking you. No offense, but you aren't a very good judge of character." She held up her hands in defense in case he tried something.

((If you're saying what she says, put her words in purple so I can tell them apart. I'm just too lazy to do so myself. ))

((I'm using my iPad so I'm not gonna copy))

He laughed. "Job stealer? I would have gladly given the job to you- but, the bosses wanted me to do it." He smiled. "Yeah I'm not a good judge of these kinds of things. I'm sure you will find one, eventually." He went off to get a tray of food.

Kiara~

The Sergeant lightly punched Miteki in the arm, holding her food with a single hand. "I know, silly. I'm just teasing." The two sat down at a table and Kiara began eating. The girl could make out a certain, familiar voice through the sounds of the loud, noisy lunchroom. "Oh, boy. Here we go again."

A certain brown-haired, green-eyed boy plopped down next to Kiara, and she was already holding her forehead in frustration.

"Ugh. Hi, Nate."

"What, you sound like you aren't happy to see me! Heya, Miteki!"

Jeffery walked into the cafeteria clutching a pad. He was absentmindedly swiping through the data on the front, most of it was just information about the new trainees. As a squad leader he was scrolling through inspecting those he'd deem suitable to become a part of his unit when they graduated.

Of course Jeffery didn't really care about that, especially when most of the trainees had barely been in training for a week.

To some of the younger members of the corp Jeffery was a strange site to behold, mainly due to the absurd dragon sleeping on his head. Coated in grey fur with a long tail hanging to the small of his back, it also had two large plate like ears and was clutching onto Jeffery in it's sleep with long black clawed hands... with two thumbs on each one.

Jeffery walked over and scooped up a tray, with ease that came through a lot of practice he perched the pad he'd been viewing onto the back of the dragon, balancing it.

Picking up his food he casually took a seat next on the opposite side of Nate who appeared to be harassing his sister.

"Morning you three," He said cheerfully.

"Having a little quarrel there Kiara? The way you and your brother act... most people who haven't met you think you two are a couple," Jeffery said, still not loosing his cheerful tone.

He picked up an apple and began to slice pieces off.

Jeffery turned his smile to Miteki

"Isn't it nice how the love between siblings can appear in so many different forms? Some are distant, others get along like two peas in a pod, and then you have the old married couple routine," Jeffery mused.

Miteki winced as the Kiara punched him in the arm, saying hey back to her brother who she did not seem to be pleased with sitting with.

Then sat down and was talking with the other two. Miteki wasn't really listening. He was off wondering about all the new trainees that were coming and somehow that led to the dragon murders.

He came back to reality when he found Jeffrey talking to him. "Well, I think either way they would still love each other just the same. Well, not like I know anything. I don't have any siblings, so I won't know what it's like." Realizing he was hungry, he dug into his food.

He soon finished. He was about to leave when he remembered something. Facing Jeffrey, he said: "There were a bunch of rookies that I was doing an orientation with. Sasha and Esko Arkus- you may want to check them out for your squad."

"The Sasha girl's into him." Scipio added. Miteki them I blushed for what was probably the fifth time. "Anyways, see you guys." He walked off to begin his work.

Kiara~

"Yeah, Scipio, you've said countless times. See you, Miteki!" Kiara waved, biting into her apple again. She finished her sandwich and said, "I should probably go soon, I still have yet to meet the Arkuses and I still have some work to do." She finished her apple and tossed it into the trash can, swooshing into the bin like a basketball in a hoop. "Whoop! Okay, see you guys later." She waved, threw the remaining bread crusts from her sandwich into the trash and walking off.

((Either Kiara and Sasha are going to get along very, very well, or they're going to be constantly facing off. That's what it seems like to me.))

Nate~

Nathaniel rolled his eyes at Jeffery. "Yeah, hi to you too, sir," he laughed. Kiara walked off, leaving the two men to their own devices. Nathaniel yawned. "So what's going on?" he asked, attempting his weakness- small talk.

Edited by MyaMouse

Miteki frowned as he looked at the dragon murder report again. 6 Dark Myst Pygmies all killed within the same time frame of each other. Last Thursday a dead Blusang Lindwurm was also found. Whoever did it, it's causing a lot of dispute between the dragons and the humans. There was also a lot more crime within the humans as well- robberies, murders and the like popping up all over the place- just a few weeks ago he had been called with other guys to go and take care of a bunch of gangsters who were raiding a large section of a village. Even Scipio was frowning at the cases.

He finished his work after several hours of typing, reading, and discussing with the Royal Crimson. He left the office and decided to go have a walk around and maybe see how some of the rookies were practicing on their 3DMG- he still had to find one or two people to join his personal squad after all.

Edited by SULDhasno

((EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

on a very laggy 3DS, please be patient with me in responding))

Esko chuckled as he heard the Royal Crimson point out Sasha's obvious attraction to him. "Funny. Come on, sister. Let's eat"

The girl had been trying to hide a very scarlet face. She looked up. "Um, yeah, sure."

When they reached the place, Sasha instantly grabbed a plate full of food. Esko sighed at her rather large appetite. Sure, living on the streets meant little food, but she didn't need to eat the whole supply. Somehow, she never got fat. "Sister, no need to give off the impression that you are a pig." He reminded her, getting a quick glare from her. He sighed and bit into an apple.

((dunno, Mouse. I would love it either way xd.png We're gonna be mauling each other all the time x3

Sorry for crappy typing, this 3DS is hard to work with .–.

Anyways, plot stuffs!))

.'.'.'''.,.',''''...

Fury Hole had traveled a lot. She came across a Reconn Camp, with dragons and soldiers crawling the area. She smiled at the thought of all those scalebags dead on the ground. She looked in a window to see a large Royal Crimson stand out, as well as a Koala Dragon on somebody's head. Despite the peaceful nature of those dragons, well, dragons were dragons. All of them must die. She aimed at the Royal Crimson and shot a black beam at the thing. She cursed the slow speed. Why was it like that?

'.'.'..,'..,..'..'..'.,'..:',.'

The beast snapped it's giant eyes open. It groaned as it woke, but then picked up the scent of humans nearby. The others were smelling it as well, imagining the coppery stuff in their mouths. A city was nearby, and the first beast walked out into the sun for the first time in several centuries.

((EEEEEEEE! *pounce* Oh, and Zamboza wants to know if he can use Revera.))

"Holy censorkip.gif what is that?" Miteki swung round when he saw Scipio looking at some weird beam. It was coming straight for the Crimson.

Miteki swore. He instinctively ran towards him, spreading out his fingers in a fan. An electric current coursed through his fingers. He drew it up, creating a barrier between the beam, him and Scipio. He heard Scipio shout. "Hey! I can take care of myself, thank you very much." Miteki started laughing, despite the fact that he could possibly die in another moment.

The barrier he created managed to keep the beam out, but the sheer amount of power in the projectile managed to knock all the air out of him and knocked him down.

He got up with the help of the Royal Crimson. He saw a dark figure. "Well that was very stupid of you," He said, blades drawn.

Edited by SULDhasno

Kiara~

The girl was just finishing up on her work when a yell that sounded like Miteki's voice came from a room nearby. She rushed over to see a beam aimed at Scipio hit Miteki's sheild and the boy himself fall down as the barrier of electric energy dissapated from in front of dragon and trainer. A blackish... Floaty.. thing hovered near them. What was it?

Miteki drew his blades, but Kiara kept staring at the creature. It was female, or feminine to say the least. Kiara picked up a pen and threw it at the creature.

((If Fury is NOT transparent, ignore the rest.))

The pen glided through the figure, bonking Scipio in the head. She snickered and looked at him with sincere apology in her eyes.

"Miteki, it's not going to work. She's transparent," Kiara whispered.

Edited by MyaMouse

((transparent? I would have to say no. I do like the pen part, but Fury Hole is a body surrounded by thick, swirling fury and sorrow. She just has mad reflexes :3))

Fury Hole's 'eye' twitched when the pen hit her head. She looked at the brown haired kid and thought of Eren, killed so long ago by those creatures. Not by Titans, but by those stupid dragons. The Titans weren't the true monsters, dragons were. Why the shifters? Sure, the three that attacked humanity possibly deserved it, but Eren? And the only reason Ymir was with the other three was because they promised Krista's safety. Fury Hole shook her head. Not now. She aimed a beam and shot it, making it faster and trying to avoid the boy. She didn't want to kill humans.

Sasha looked up from munching a potato ((\o3o/)) when she heard Miteki shout. She ran out and followed the noise, the potato in her mouth. She almost dropped it when she saw a black thing shoot a beam at Scipio. She took it from her mouth and threw it at the thing. ”SCREW OFF, YOU......THING!" She yelled at the black figure, which made it turn around. It then turned back to the dragon.

Sasha growled and looked for something else to throw. Meanwhile, Fury Hole thought about the arriving humans. She couldn't get caught, so she would have to kill the group.

((yeah, she's gonna try and kill you all :3))

"Damn you," Miteki groaned as he put up yet another barrier in front of the beam. barely hearing the dragon shout "What happened to taking care of myself?". It came faster this time, but he was ready for the impact. It hit, and using the momentum of the force he blasted off with his Manuever gear. Scipio had his claws outstretched, probably ready to shoot a fireball or something of the sort at the being. Miteki landed on a random tree, shot the harpoons ((Or whatever you call it)) at a tree behind the thing, firing them again in the direction of it and blasted straight for it, electricity coursing through his drawn blades pointed directly at its back.

((Would it be cool to have Uke being a completely unique and unknown species of dragon? Like no one knows what it is all they know is it's similar to a dragon but fluffy, I'm also assuming this is all taking place in the mess hall))

Jeffery looked up from the tablet once more and paused in taking a sip of his tea.

A black creature had appeared and had started attacking Miteki... no, it looked more like it was trying to go for Scipio.

Jeffery's eyes turned quickly to two others, they looked pretty young, probably the new recruits they'd mentioned earlier. He watched in amusement as the girl hurled a potato at the creature.

Jeffery closed his eyes and skulled the remainder of his tea, it wasn't that hot.

He stood up and walked towards the beast, casually drawing a large sawn-off shotgun from his coat, flipping it open he inserted two slugs into each chamber.

Lastly he hooked the base up to the shooters of his Maneuver gear.

Jeffery then repeated the process and stopped three meters from the black creature and pointed the two guns at it.

"If you've got a problem with dragons, whatever you are, you're going to have to vacate the premises because you'll just be killed and you won't get any of them, even this guy can be active and he's the laziest of the bunch," Jeffery said nodding his head slightly upwards, keeping the four barrels aimed directly at the center of the monster.

((He's based a fair bit off Kakshi, so he would totally walk up to a crazy laser spitting monster and not bat an eye))

((sure Marcus. But Fury Hole would probably know ›:3

Also guys, she will probably run. And most of society will not believe Fury Hole did it. because angry dragons and humans scared censorkip.gif less))

((oh, and Miteki and a few others will be training the rookies))

Sasha watched the other guy pull out two guns and threaten the thing. She doubted that would work, but she needed to keep faith in her supiriors. She found an apple laying on thw ground and chucked it at the creature.

Esko heard soldiers running about, shouting orders. He walked in to find his sister throwing an apple at....what the?

Fury Hole did not find the apple amusing. She would deal with the delinquent later. For now, her target was the Royal Crimson. She ignored the man with the guns and shot a hand beam at the red dragon once again.