Esko

Shingeki no Scales IC thread

((Alright))

TIME...SKIP...SH*T...

((Go ahead. Make the first post))

((Meh I can start))

Miteki sat silently on his side of a table. The cafeteria wasn't buzzing as it always did. Instead it was silent. He looked around it. It was only half-full. Now no one was laughing or talking. Everyone looked solemnly at they're plates. He looked at his table. Him, Scipio, Kiara. No more Nate. No more Jeffrey. They died because of Miteki. Half of the people died because of him. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Sasha look at him. He looked down. He didn't feel like eating.

"Mind if I sit here?" Minami asked. ((I think she might become a PC if I am ever bothered to make a sheet for her)) Kiara just nodded halfheartedly. "I heard there might be a new recruit or two," Minami tried, but most people just kept eating quiely, Kiara included. The dreary cafeteria which was uncharacteristically quiet, just seemed to dampen the mood more. If the mood got any damper it would be saturated. Kiara just picked at her fries.

Miteki gave a small glance at Minami and then glanced back at the food. He spooned the stuff into his mouth. He finished his food in silence. He thought he heard something from the vent. He looked at it, then looked away again. He walked to his room as if nothing had happened. He could have sworn that he heard something though.

((No pls no crap NOOOO))

((Psst. One day, I spotted yosofine looking at this...hm?))

Sasha teied to grab Miteki's attention, but ultimatley failed. She saw him look away and sighed. Horrible....I can't believe it...all my fault...I was just a drag on the team...

Esko had no comment. He fealt it was his fault that day. In fact, most everybody did, grumbling at the loss of rookies as well. Tulvir amd Skaol sat outside, feeling a rain coming.

Come on, Skaol. We need to get you cover. The fire dragon grumbled in response, and half heartedly got up and looked for a shelter in the rain

((Cause crap posts))

((Oh just realized if you switch the M in Minami to H you get Hinami ohhhhhh

Man I should stop with the TG references I'm not even old enough))

Miteki was in his chair staring at the desk. It was his fault. It was his fault that half of the people died while he just knelt in the middle of it all. He continued to stare at the desk, whilst Scipio decided to leave him alone.

"Sup, Miteki." He glanced at the door and saw a black-haired figure come in with a bag. Why was that dude here? Probably because he signed up. And then he realized who he was.

"5 years. You're so annoying, bro." Miteki's eyes widened in shock. Takaki looked at him, but then noticed Scipio at the back. "Woah, that's a Royal Crimson right?" He walked up to Scipio. Scipio looked confused. "So you're Miteki's companion. That's pretty cool." He dumped his bag in a corner and made to leave. Just as he reached the door, Miteki spoke. "The bandits?" Takaki looked back at him and gave a rather evil smile. "Dealt with them." He put thumb on his second finger and cracked it. He turned away. "Anyways, I'm pretty hungry, I'm going to eat." He opened the door and left.

Miteki stood there for a while and went back to the desk. Scipio looked at him. "That is a very creepy brother." Miteki was silent for a while.

"He's changed a lot."

((Crap much much crap

Mar die Takaki ver. 1 DIE))

Edited by SULDhasno

((Nah, it's fine.

NOW FOR DEM SHIFTERS BRUH))

Sasha had gotten sick of being around people, grabbed a few food items, then walked to her room. As she walked, the patrolling soldiers who made it alive, and the ones that went to other labs at the time of the fateful attack. They didn't see.....the terror of the Titans. The girl reached her room and slammed the door shut.

She sat on her bed and wrapped her arms around her knees, rocking back and forth. That day was horrible, and most people never saw what they did. But she and e others did. And she would kill them all, every last one. Every.....last....ONE!! She yelled the last part, while shoving a blade through the wall. She left it there and started throwing darts at a board, bored and angry. It was decided. She would kill every last Titan, and would not stop until every last one was dead and rotting.

~~~~~~~~~;_~~~~~~

Soul E had heard everything. He saw what she did, and fealt the pain of memories. It didn't help when she bit into a potato. He opened his case and sighed. The syringes were a little old, but still looked plenty new. Thank god. Now I need to... He didn't finish his thought. He took out a syringe and floated out of the vent, being veeerrryyy careful not to make a sound. He snuck behind the girl, aimed the needle....and plunged it into the back of her neck. She shouted and reached behind, just after E had pulled the needle out. He saw her look around, and he dived into the vent as he heard a groan.

30 seconds before auto-shift occurs. Need to get to the next. He rushed to the next room, where he fealt the needed energy for a sucsessful shifter. That's how he knew.

When he looked in, he saw a boy and a Royal Crimson. No, two boys. Which one?! He detected the one and took another clean syringe. Terrifying that these used to belong to his father, so long ago.

He aimed, shot out of the vent, and shoved the syringe into the neck of the boy. E almost fealt sorry, but knew humanity needed these kids to be injected. Right after injecting him, he shot upwards back into the vent, then had a realization;

Dragons might try to kill them again.

Well dragonkind needs to realize they did wrong.

The Shifters were human. They had no right to die.

They have a choice to shift.

And even the ones who attacked humanity

They were still human

And they could have corrected themselves.

Now dragonkind and humankind are at high, high risk.

They need to realize now

They need Shifters

((Yeah, mostly E fluff, but whatevs. Man, that took a while. Anyways, in 30 seconds, both of them will auto shift, as a side effect of being injected.

Also, I think I will call him just E now))

((Your Ipad always spells felt wrong))

Miteki looked down on the floor. Scipio sighed and sat down. They continued to do for several seconds when Miteki suddenly felt a something jab rather painfully at his neck. "What the-" He reached for his back but found nothing. He looked around and found Scipio looking at the vent. "What's wrong?" Miteki asked, still nursing the back of his neck.

"I saw something behind you that rushed back into the vent as soon as you yelped out. Hmm..." Scipio tried to look into the vent. "Nothing. I swear I saw something though." He walked back. "Need the nurse?"

"Nah I'm fine. It's not that much of a deal I'm guessing."

Sasha was absolutley miserable. Her head was pounding and her stomach was burning. Her vision started to blur and she groaned, laying down. What sickness was THIS?!

She rubbed her head, getting worse with every passing milisecond.

Her heart was pounding, and she stuffed her face in her pillow, ready to cry.

She now fealt better. What the hell? She stood up, and for five seconds, everything was alright. Life was becoming weird. Now, that might happen again, so better tell bro-

Boom

What seemed like a lighting strike struck her, and countless pounds of muscle wrapped around her, confusing her for a half a second, until she could somehow see out of the head of the thing! She looked around, dazed, and saw...she was standing out of a hole in the roof. She could see many things, she was so tall! Wait...she looked around, then down. Her hands were different. Her feet were different.

She was a Titan.

~~~~~

The commander had been sleeping on his desk when the boom sound jerked the poor man up. His hair was a mess, and so was he. He ran outside. He thought her heard a second as well. Holy mother Teresa on the hood of a Mercades Benz, what the hell is going on?!

((Remeber, Miteki as well))

"Yeah, whatever. Where's my Ipad?" Miteki looked around the room. "Hmm... I probably left it outside then." He walked to the door when another round of pain came from his neck. "Ow." He felt for it again, but there was nothing there. Then his head started to pound. "Are you okay?" Scipio looked at him puzzingly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll go check up to the nurse in a minute." He went to the door again but then collapsed.

"Okay, you're not fine. I'm getting you to the nurse." Scipio went up to him and this time Miteki did not stop him. His head was hurting like hell now. He gripped the sides of his head and closed his eyes. Scipio was about to reach Miteki when a loud boom was heard. Miteki felt as if he was struck like lightning. Something feeling like muscle surronded him. "Wha-" He couldn't finish when he crashed through the roof. He opened his eyes and found himself looking at his room in bird's eye view.

He was in a Titan body.

Scipio looked at him in shock. "I didn't know you could do that."

~~~~~~~~

Takaki sighed as he began eating a rather bland cafeteria lunch. "I hope they don't make it that bland every day." Then he heard a boom. He looked around. Then another. He looked at several people's puzzled faces and sighed. He went back to his food. He honestly couldn't be bothered.

((Takaki post so short

I need to make a scene where he trashes someone there needs to be a scene where he beats up someone twice as big as him I dunno why I think it'll be cool))

Edited by SULDhasno

((FLUUUUUFF))

Two crashes. A couple of people were getting confused and startled.

"Calm down, everyone, I'll go check on it," she said halfheartedly and ran off to see what was happening.

If she remembered correctly, one bang came from the hallway Miteki's room was in, and one where hers was ((Sasha and Kiara shall be neighbors)). She sprinted down towards Miteki's room. She couldn't lose anyone else...

She shoved open the door and was shocked by what she saw. A titan was standing over Scipio, a hole in the roof where his head poked through. She whipped out her blades. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you right now," Kiara hissed through gritted teeth, "Your kind killed my family, my friends... Nate is dead, Jeffery is dead, Haley is dead, and since Miteki went back to his room and you're here I have to assume he's dead... Why are you taking everyone away from me?! HUH?!"

((That looks worse than I wanted it to))

((Yeeees dem neighbors do

Though a lot of rooms are gonna need repairs xd.png ))

Sasha grunted, and looked at another Titan near her. She tried to say something, but it only came out as a grunt. Dammit, I sound like a wild animal! What am I DOI-huh? That other Titan was...standing in a hole...that lead to Miteki's room.

She almost charged, but kept herself back. She could not afford to try and fight in this body with no Titan controlling expirience. At least, if it took skill. What if this Titan could beat her?! It was a silly thought, but she was a censorkip.gif ing TITAN, so things could get even weirder.

Then she saw that Kiara girl takenout her blades and seem to threaten the other Titan. Sasha made her way over (while destroying more building by accident) and tried to communicate. She waved her arms while grunting and making other noises, trying to say 'Hey, I'm a human too!'

Scipio looked in shock at Kiara and then Miteki's Titan form in shock. Then he remembered. Something had shot back to the vent when Miteki felt something at his neck. That probably had something to deal with it. Miteki didn't look like he wasn't surprised either.

"Kiara, that is Miteki." He said rather dumbfoundedly. Then he saw Takaki at the door.

"Well, didn't know my brother could do that. Well, it's probably him. There's only a hole in the roof- no other way of entry. No side wall is smashed. That means that the Titan came from inside. So that's the only explanation," He said whilst cracking his finger. "Anyways, it doesn't seem like it's trying to kill us."

Miteki looked at the Titan from another dorm. He was extremely confused. Why was he inside a Titan? And how was he looking out of it? He stood there getting more and more confused.

"Oh, yeah, Miteki Kiyonaga, the one who was depressed for the whole day about not being able to kill a titan to save a life, is a titan himself. Go home, Scipio, you're drunk," Kiara spat back harshly. Another titan came towards her, growling. "Oh, yes, bring all your friends. I'm sure everyone here hates you all now, after you took so many lives... The Commander will chop you all down, and if not, I will." The only thing holding Kiara back was common sense- she knew she couldn't kill it, even if she tried. She considered calling for the Commander... She had two titans in one place. He would want to see this.

"Hello, sir? I think you need to come to Miteki's room, I've got something you'll want to see."

Scipio stared at Kiara. She was going to tell the commander, and they're going to end up killing him. He looked at the Titan that was Miteki. No matter what Miteki was, Scipio would protect him.

Takaki called out to Kiara. "If you look around you can see that the side walls are not broken. This meant no Titan entered the room. Therefore Miteki couldn't have been eaten, unless Scipio, I'm guessing that's your name, ate him. That isn't very probable since he is probably Miteki's companion. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't try to eat each other. Besides, there's no blood on the floor. Had the Titan over there tried to eat Miteki Scipio would have probably been killed. So I'm guessing that is Miteki. And should anyone try to kill my brother," He had an evil grin on his face and he cracked his finger. "I'll kill them."

Edited by SULDhasno

Kiara turned to the teenager and grinned a crooked, terrifying smile.

"How, child? Has he been a titan all this time? Is he like that boy, who hated titans, and ended up being one himself? Maybe, there was a smaller titan. Like in the stories? We're practically living in a story now, son, so anything is possible! Maybe it was magic, like the ones your kind showed to us, Scipio," Kiara said in a calm voice, but in that situation it was bone-chilling. "Or maybe you're right! Maybe he is that kid, brought back from the flipping dead! And he's come back to finish the task! They were all violent at one point or another, so who's to say he could have never lost control? Was he maaaagic, too?"

((Esko

Make E hear this))

((Then the E fluff

I am confuzzled))

"I'm sorry, I don't follow ((And neither do I)). If anything is possible, then Miteki could be that Titan over there. And I never said anything about him being the guy in those Titan stories. I was saying he is my brother. I think you're contradicting yourself- so do you think that is Miteki or not? From what you said just now, it's sounding as if you think it is Miteki but you're going to kill him anyways." He replied with another terrifying smile. "Say, Scipio, what exactly happened?" He asked the dragon. The Royal Crimson looked at him.

"I think there was something behind Miteki that must have done something to his neck. He yelled out and the thing shot into the vent. He was nursing the back of his neck, saying that he was fine while looking for his Ipad. When he walked to the door he stopped. I asked if he was okay, to which he replied he was fine, and that he was going to go to the nurse later. He went for the door but then collapsed. I went up to him and that's when it happened." He said in a calm tone.

Edited by SULDhasno

E stopped in the vent when he heard the girl talk about...him. She didn't know it, but she was talking about him. His story. He shook and sighed. My job was to finish the Titans...but I cannot finish that job. That's why it is up to them, and whoever else I inject, to do so.

Sasha sighed heavily and facepalmed hard, sighing an exasperated Titan sigh. Rawr rawr! RAWR! She didn't understand. If I am doing not Titan stuff, WHY DO THEY NOT BELIEVE ME?! Seriously, we are in a world of censorkip.gif ing MAGIC, and people do not believe of shifting? She stomped and roared, hoping to act SOMEWHAT human like.

The commander heard Kiara's voice. Good, she wasn't killed. He rushed in...to find the third rookie, the corpral's dragon, Kiara...and two rooms busted. No, more then that. But the biggest holes were in the roof of the new corpral and the female rookie. The commander was shocked. Did he loose one of that last three rookies they had left?! And Miteki was strong, corpral for a reason. The Reconn COULD NOT loose him!

But there were two things in the holes.

Titans. And one was making lots of noise.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! KILL THEM! He yelled, pointing to the two Titans. More soldiers were gathering around, watching.

Esko had freaked out when his sister's room seemed to explode. SISTER! Oh no, oh no...I CAN'T LOSE HER, I CAN'T! I WILL KILL YOU! He shouted to the Titans. He then grabbed his head and shuddered.

*sigh*. Alright, THEN KILL IT!

Esko did not hesitate. He rushed towards the more feminine looking one ((who happened to be the sister he SO THOUGHT was dead now)) and ejected up on his gear. He quickly took both blades and sliced through the neck, a vengful smile on his face. Then it was wiped when he saw in the hole....brown hair? He held on tight as the carcass fell to the ground. He then cut more Titan muscle to find...his sister. And she was alive, for her chest was rising and falling. How...how...how?! She.... He could barely get the words out.

The commander was even more shocked. The rookie...a Titan? His face grew angrier. SLICE THE NEXT ONE AND SEARCH IT AS WELL! He ordered, also glancing at the twin rookies, the female groaning in her sleep. Was she starting to wake?

Kiara returned to her normal, not-psycho-from-losing-all-her-loved-ones self, and wasted no time in cutting the other Titan, Miteki tumbling out. She didn't dare say anything, but just looked at the two, life back in her eyes. "I'm serious, we need to do something about this; Scipio, our friend is a titan, and he's probably going to be thrown in jail. And he's going to be killed, sooner or later, be it by him," Kiara said, pointing at the commander, "One of us, or a real titan."

Miteki opened his eyes half-way found himself sprawled on the ground. He was rather tired. Why is everyone looking at me? He thought to himself surveying the surroundings. Why is there a Titan there? He glanced up at a Titan body that made a hole in the roof. He wanted to go back to sleep, despite the fact that there was a Titan right next to him.

Scipio looked rather serious. "They might not kill him. He's a valuable soldier for Reconn corps. They probably will throw him in jail though." Miteki looked at Scipio through his half-open eyes. What's he talking about? Miteki tried to stand up but found he couldn't.

"No, dragonkind killed the other Titans who looked like humans in the journal... They were called Shifters? Dragons killed them, and who's to say that humankind and dragonkind's changed from the steryotype-believing, merciless hunters that the Titans were before we beat them to the ground? I mean, the Commander just told Esko to chop up that Titan that was the rookie, when it wasn't even doing anything. I was about to kill them both, but I can handle insanity, I've been in mourning before."

Kiara sheathed her blades, gave a dirty look to the Commander for not doing squat about the people who fell out of the Titans, and picked up Miteki. "You coming, Scipio?" she called to the dragon, and carried/dragged her friend to the medical ward of the building.

Edited by MyaMouse