Esko

Shingeki no Scales IC thread

Scipio sighed. "You know that I'm probably the least of your problem" He nodded to Miteki. "Yeah, and NOW I can take of myself, right?" Scipio leapt out of the way of the beam, braced himself, was going to probably shoot a fireball, but decided that he wasn't going to take the risk of hurting his companion, who was right behind the thing.

Miteki noticed the rookie throwing an apple. "Go get help!" It wouldn't be good to see a first-day get killed.

Edited by SULDhasno

Kiara~

"Get help," he had said. That idiot.

"From who, Miteki?! You're pretty much the highest ranked!" Kiara shouted. "The only people above you is the commander, and the bosses, and they don't give a censorkip.gif if anything happens to us!" ((Makin' it up as I go here, correct me if I'm wrong...))

Kiara was worried for her friend's safety. She was a big softie, really, but she kinda wanted to stab the swirling floaty black thing. Not like she could, but still.

Nate~

My big brother senses are tingling. "Kiaraaaaa!"

Edited by MyaMouse

Jeffery frowned as the black creature ignored him and continued after Miteki and Scipio.

Sighing he unleashed the four slugs at the creature.

Quickly flipping the gun out of the way Jeffery whispered, "Summer".

His palm began to shimmer with heat and he thrust it forward a wave of tropical heat hurtling at the beast.

((This fight is seeming hopeless :/ and Mouse I think there would be a commander we just currently don't know the name... also why did no one even notice Jeffery he's equal rank to Miteki sad.gif ))

"From who, Miteki?" He nearly facepalmed. There was no one nearby to go get help from.

Miteki noticed the captain fire his guns at the thing and decided to glide off. He would let Jeremy do the main fighting- the thing was only targeting Scipio anyways. He braced himself on a tree and held out one of his arms. An arc of lighting shot from his hand straight to the being.

"Argh, standing around is boring," The royal crimson said, and launched a fireball at the thing.

Edited by SULDhasno

((I'm waiting for Esko, he looked like he was going to post a couple times but never did...))

((Back on iPad, so we can kick this off again

Also, Marcus, the fight is supposed to be hopeless, and it might seem unfair, but plot stuffs will happen after this. THEY WILL, TRUST ME! Fury Hole doesn't get caught until later))

((Oh, and Mouse, commander has been taken for a while. He hasn't showed up yet))

Sasha watched the two talk, then the corpral glided off. Where IS the commander? She looked for other things to chuck when she saw the lightning hit the beast.

Fury Hole shot a glare at the gunman, then the lightning boy, then the Royal Crimson. She hated this now. It wasn't fun anymore. How could they fight her off and dodge? No other has done that before. By now, she noticed other soldiers throwing small attacks from a distance.

One dragon, a Black dragon, had slunk up to her.

"Hey you!" He shouted. "Are you asking to get whupped? Well the-"

The dragon was cut off by a beam hitting his side. Fury Hole repeated the beams in the same spot until the terrifying end result. There was a gaping hole straight through him, dark crimson hitting the floor. The Black dragon fell with a thump, lifeless, his human partner speechless.

((My posts are crap, aren't they? ;-wink.gif)

((Yay Esko's back))

Miteki looked in shock at the dead black dragon. He looked at the human companion, who was speechless.

He looked at the monster. "Whatever you're trying to achieve, you're just asking to get yourself killed." He said coldly. Firing his harpoons (Whatdye call it)) on the sides, he blasted himself at the thing, slashed for its head, then dashed away, firing an arc of lightning from a tree, he continued to come in and slash at it, and dash back out before it could counter-attack. He wasn't sure whether he was even hitting his slashes, but he didn't care. This thing wanted to die, and he was going to give it.

((And yes, Miteki becomes very Levi-ish when he's really angry.

Bleugh, this post...))

"Can we trap it in a jar? Is that not as stupid as I feel it is?"

Kiara shook her head. Another crap idea.

"We definitely can't hurt it physically..."

"It's not a Bloodbound Soul, so we can't get rid of it that way((yes she knows about those, she's a very livid Necromancer, albeit her main element being Ice)).."

"Can we freeze it?"

A small thread of frost appeared on the being's back, slowly encasing it. Then it instantly hardened. The thing shattered the glasslike encasing, though.

"Any ideas, Captain Jeffery? How about you, kid? Got an idea how to stop that boy being killed by this censorkip.gif* of a soul?"

Edited by MyaMouse

((Listening to AoT music. Perfect.

Also, Miteki Akerman much))

Fury Hole was taking the blows, slowing down. Eventually, she would have to give up and run. It was becoming obvious that she would lose and that the Black would be her only kill for today. Her energy was draining fast, and she needed to stop overexerting herself. She looked up at them with anger.

"AVENGE HIM!" She shouted.

Avenge him? Who? Sasha asked her brother, who simply shrugged.

Fury Hole heard footsteps.

Heavy booted footsteps.

She knew she had to run. So, she ran. She ran fast, using the last of her energy to run into the shadows. When she was hidden, she slept in the shadows, memories of her past coming back to haunt her sleep.

What is going on here?

A tall red haired man stepped into the area. He stood tall and proud, the Wings of Freedom on his uniform. He looked to be...he must be....

The commander.

He observed the chaos, calmly. How he could keep his cool over the mess was a wonder.

________

The beast and the other beasts were outside the city of Harolton Heights, a very hilly and urban town. They smelled the human blood, tasting revenge. They knew those wretched dragons were there too. They would kill them all and roam freeley once again.

Humanity is not at the top of the food chain.

The first beast peeked into an alleyway.

Dragonkind is not.

A woman was taking a shortcut home through an alleyway. Almost home, almost home...

And then the beast came into view, stopping the poor lady in her tracks. Paralyzed in fear, she could do nothing but stare in disbelief. The beast grabbed her and held her close to its mouth. By now, the beasts were seen by the people, who couldn't move out of fear. The beast held the head of the woman in its mouth.

Humans are not prime rulers...

Dragons are not prime rulers...

Titans are.

And the first shrill screech was heard, followed by...the sound of splattering blood.

((Sorry for the sudden ending of the Fury Hole battle, I was kinda getting sick of it...

And sorry for the cheesey Titan intro, but the first city was attacked >:3))

"AVENGE HIM!" The thing shouted, and the thing ran off when some people came in. Miteki gripped his blades harder. Next time... He looked at the dead dragon. His human companion was still there. Even Scipio looked serious.

He then noticed a red-haired person out of the corner of his eye. He had never seen the commander before. He turned round to face him and did the salute.

The commander looked around the dining hall, seeing weapons out and mess everywhere. He did not like mess and disorder. He saw the newley promoted corpral salute. Like lightning, all the soldiers saluted. Looks like we have new rookies in here as well. He looked shocked when he saw the dead Black on the ground.

ALRIGHT! Who is the cause of this mes-

"SIR!"

Hm? He looked to see another soldier run in, panting.

"Report of an attack on a city!" He was waving a tablet in his hand.

Is that so? By what? He sounded like he didn't believe a word the soldier said.

"Here! A video report!" He handed the commander the tablet with the video. The commander pressed the play button...

((Somebody has to look over his shoulder))

((Silly Mouse, it isn't video of Fury Hole, it is the Titans attacking their forst city since...well, the 800s :3 ))

((Unless you ARE talking about the Titans))

Rubbing his eyes, Alistar stepped into the mess hall and promptly lost his balance after his foot fell upon an apple. His arse hit the ground with a thud, and trying to keep a dignified look, he stood back up and brushed himself off.

"What happened in here? A food fight break-" his voice trailed off as his eyes found the corpse of a dragon, pierced by a gaping hole.

With a newfound sense of urgency, he increased his pace and stopped at the group of people who appeared to have participated.

"What happened?" he muttered.

Scipio looked in shock at the video. He could hear screaming and crashing, and then a big face whipped round, facing the camera.

A Titan.

The video was cut.

He looked over to Miteki, who was still looking at the dead dragon and still had his blades drawn.

He looked back at the commander. "What do we do, sir?" The dragon said solemnly.

Edited by SULDhasno

((Found time yay biggrin.gif))

The commander was completley shocked. And that was an understatement. He stepped back, then faced Miteki.

We must take serious action here. These creatures haven't been seen for centuries. We can beat them back like we did then, no worry. Though...it is mysterious. We wiped them! How they are...we must search every labratory that exists. If it means searching underground, then do it. And we need all hands on deck. That means you too, rookies. He turned to the group of rookies.

I need to ask: why must we do this? Esko asked, stepping forward.

There may have been...unclassified expiriments leading to the rebirth of these fiends. Every last labratory. If you find ANYTHING that can turn a human into a Titan, then comfiscate it and arrest the labratory members. I trust all of yo-

NEW MISSION?! ALRIGHT!

A new dragon, red and gold in color, had burst through the wall, its wings literally flames. A blue and silver one followed, its silver wings made of ligtweight ice.

Skaol, I told you, no mission for you until you are partnered. You too, Tulvir. Both of you are highly dangerous.

AWWWW! WHEN will that happen?!

When it does.

He listened to the commander, then nodded.

"Yes sir. I will immediately start searching." He did the salute again, and walked off with the dragon.

"Also sir, I would recommend opening up an investigation for the- thing" He grit his teeth as he looked at the dragon corpse "To find out more about its motives and such." Ending on that, he and his companion briskly walked back to the office.

((I dunno how they are gonna find the labs, so I'm assuming that...)

Alistar's mouth was left slightly agape with disbelief.

"Titans." He finally muttered.

Questions raced through his mind, though he knew none would find answers any time soon. His hand lingered on the hilt of his beloved sword. His mind was calmed and he felt comforted.

"Commander, sir," Alistar spoke up, "We... aren't all scientists. What could possibly make someone without the gift into a titan? What are we really looking for?"

His eyes lay on the two new dragons as he said this. The commander had called them dangerous. Alistar had never really trusted dragons any further than he could throw one. He had lived in rural areas for most of his childhood, and didnt encounter more than two dragons until his teen years.

The commander raised an eyebrow at Miteki.

Thing? I know not of this thing. Now prepare for taking off. He called to the corpral as he walked off. Then he adressed Alistar.

Any unknown or highly dangerous chemicals, human test subjects, that kind of material.

Alistar nodded, but another question nearly rolled off of his tongue. How would he know what's dangerous or not?

"Well, I suppose theres always the taste test." He muttered to himself, followed by a slight snicker.

In times like these, you sometimes must lighten your own outlook. His eyes once again fell on the dragon corpse.

"Wait a moment.." he trailed off.

Not wanting to bother the Commander once more, he inquired about the events in the mess hall before he arrived to another rookie.

After a brief explanation, chills went down Alistar's spine.

"What could this mean? Demons appearing, Titans coming back... It's like the middle ages all over again."

He drew his sword an layed the glimmering blade in the palm of his hand.

"Well... time to start searching. I should... probably find a dragon willing to help."

His eyes drifted back to the two dragons, who apparently hadn't been partnered yet.

A sigh escaped Alistars thin lips, and the ringing of steel against leather could be heard as he sheathed his sword.

((I'm busy atm, got an exam in two days and have had a few in the past week. Ill get back to regular posting (mostly) next week cause it's mid-semester break))

((AAAHIVEBEENSLACKINGERMAGERSHSOSORRY))

Skaol hissed. You need me, and yet you refuse to send me on missions! My power can help!

The commander turned around and stared with cold eyes. We are sending soldiers to search and possibly close labritories, not burn them down. Or freeze them. He held his head up high and turned to the rookies. Rookies, meet Tulvir and Skaol. They are Fire and Ice dragons, rare ones to find. Their wings are made of real fire and ice, and if you touch their wings, you will either burn whatever skin the wing touches or freeze to death. That simple. They are not supposed to be sent on missions because of how dangerous they are. Not until they find their true partner, to say. Nobody should get close to them or-

The commander was cut off when Sasha was standing three feet from the fire dragon, marvouling the fire wings. So COOL! Wings made of pure FIRE! How does this work? Her eyes practically sparkled at them. Skaol grinned, hoping to teach this silly human a lesson, and before anybody could stop him, tried to slam his wing right on the girl.

The wing went through her. And she was unharmed.

Every soldier in the room blinked in suprise. Didn't the commander say the wings would burn anybody? The commander seemed to be thinking that too. He could not even yell at Skaol or scold him or anything. He just stood, dumbfounded.

WOAH! So COOL! Sasha jumped around in excitement. Before Esko grabbed her arm, turned her around, and looked her straight in the eye.

WHY did you get that close?! You didn't know if the wings would burn you or not! Commander TOLD YOU that the wings would burn! Reckless child, I might even need a leash! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! He scolded, giving her his signature death glare.

Hehe....well, I fealt like I had to be close..like, a pull! She said, which gave the commander a suprised look.

Well..looks like Skaol found his match....Skaol, you can...go on the mission...

((That was probably carp ;-; The only way I could think of to get Sasha and Skaol to realize they were partners .-. Esko is probably just going to feel his, being the calm and boring one xd.png ))