MrSpyro

RWBY OOC

Huh. Never got to that point. Still need to continue watching RWBY =3=

Yeah, you're telling me, Marcus. I would love nothing more then to just draw our characters together.

Really? My characters are usually tall, but if they are short, they are short o3o

Yeah well... spoilers, I have some picturres of Nora and Jaune on the opposite wall and both are double sided with combat and 'formal' clothes on each side. I keep Jaune in his dress and Nora in her combat cause that's the side that's signed.

I just assumed you were short because you based a lot of your character off ruby and she's the third shortest character in Rwby.

When I started rping I always started putting height into appearance.

Aye. Let's go with that then tongue.gif

Haha! Shade's voice in my head is totally different. xd.png She's actually very soft-spoken. She talks more when she's with someone like Blue (very talkative), as it draws her out of her internal world. Otherwise, she watches and listens more than she talks. She is friendly, but she just isn't super vocal.

Completely honest... I didn't really think of a voice for Shade, I just felt I should have one for all the characters.

The main ones I thought of were Beely (which is his cannon voice!) and Blue.

What's happened to team GGRA? It's just been our team posting since we all jumped.

No clue at all. Maybe we should go PMing people?

I know Elp is still plenty active. Just probably not on at the moment

If I ever seem to disappear for more than two days, please PM me. My email notifications of replies don't seem to be working. I don't want this RP to die! It's fun. biggrin.gif

Noted! Yeah, Blue and Shade will be the ultimate pair of miscreants friends, Huh?

Nobody wants this to die.

No need to pm me about inactiveness. I sometimes think I am on too much tongue.gif

Noted! Yeah, Blue and Shade will be the ultimate pair of miscreants friends, Huh?

Yeah, I think they are a good pair. I'm glad they ended up on the same team. He's exactly the kind of overexcited person Shade needs to draw her out a little.

Yeah, what a coincidence, huh? So weird...yet totally awesome!

Edit: never found out if this is before or after team RWBY graduated or not...

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf