MrSpyro

RWBY OOC

If we end up needing more characters for a third team, I can make another (either male or female, whatever we need to balance it out). I'd just prefer my characters were on different teams, if we do that.

Well it looks like we have two teams. So if you make a new character for the third team it'd be fine.

I'll wait to see what we need and what Spyro has to say before rushing to make one.

I would make one. I was about to post one when I previewed and somebody posted that I probably shouldn't due to having two teams.

I would go with the team names, but somebody please tell me how they would be pronounced. For me, it isn't clear.

Yeah, let us wait for Spyro

We said that Esko, GGRA is pronounced Grey (as in not black or white) and BBRS would be Brass (as in Brass band). And it was me who told you not to make a new character. We should probably wait for Spyro though.

Okay. I didn't catch that earlier. Thanks! Yeah, wait for Spyro. Awesome idea

Don't start w/out me, I just can't think of a character yet.

That'll put us into the start of three teams. Should a few of us make an extra character to fill out the team?

Then I'll just leave. I intended for this to be a two-team roleplay, and if I were to join now, I'd have to make someone else leave. I know I kind of started this, but I'm pretty sure you guys can handle it yourselves. biggrin.gif

We could ask one of the people who made two characters to remove one of them so that Spyro could join... I think its pretty bad for the person who made it to not be a part of it.

We could ask one of the people who made two characters to remove one of them so that Spyro could join... I think its pretty bad for the person who made it to not be a part of it.

That seems more logical to me, as well.

Here's some character critique: (Two posts)

I am in love with this already. Scoot over, Attack on Titan, here comes RWBY!!

The only thing I will have a problem with is the name scheme and the Sembalance thing

Username: Esko_the_Wolf

Character Name: Blue ((I don't know much about the second rule so SOMEBODY HALP))

Human/Faunus: Wolf Faunus

Personality: He is rather outgoing and loud. He will maul somebody no matter the personality or looks. He is warm and bubbly, and some what of a flirt. He will at least try to make friends with people, and with his persistenness, he will probably not stop trying. He also loves destroying and freezing things. He is also a bit of a goofball.

Appearance: Ooh! He has grey wolf ears and tail.

Weapon: A gun/sythe thing. He can switch between sniper rifle and sythe in seconds. The sythe can fold up and be carried easily. He designed it mostly himself. He will never admit he got a bit of help. ((YES I STEALZIES FROM THE ANIME FRUHCRF))

Semblance: mastery over ICE!

Bio: I would tell, but it would be SPOILERZ. So I shall let it leak slowly as we go along.

Other: I sorta made the weapon because I love scythes and the sythe/gun this is totally bad censorkip.gif.

As most people have said, having some kind of kinesis as a semblance isn't very creative, and so is using a canon weapon. (Just make it shoot ice bullets) But, if you can't think of anything else, go ahead.

Username: chicbecause

Character Name: Raze Yearling

Personality: He’s very outgoing and friendly and very, very, very flirty. He flirts with everyone, regardless of gender. He loves a good time and is down to party any day of the week. When he’s not flirty he is incredibly sassy and when he’s not either of those he is the best friend you could ask for.

Appearance: RazeHe’s rather attractive and in-shape, but does have a slightly girl-ish figure. He has a small waist, nice hips, and thin shoulders. His legs are long and shaved. He has high, pronounced cheekbones and a thin jaw line that makes him look even girly-er. He could easily pass as a flat-chested girl.

Weapon: A long staff, that comes to a point at both ends and varies in length, ranging anywhere from 2ft, to 8. He can insert dust cartridges into the center and whatever he hits will then be coated in whatever element he used. He also uses it to play pool, and as a stripping pole. (Can also be converted into a sniper rifle but it takes a while and he never really uses it)

Semblance: He can control fire.

Bio: RP’d

Other:

Username: chicbecause

Character Name: Arienwen (It’s welsh, and means Silver) Te

Personality: She’s fun to be around and enjoys the company of others. She can be kind of mean sometimes, but it’s all in jest and she would never actually be rude or mean, at least not intentionally.

Appearance:When she was younger. She’s tall and thin, with a graceful figure. Her hair is waist-length, brown, and straight. Her left arm is fused at the elbow with sliver Dust, and her right arm if fused mid-way between the elbow and wrist. Both of her hands are completely made out of Dust. The fuse is rather seamless and looks like her skin just fades into the Dust.

Weapon: Deer Horn Knives she can infuse with dust and throw like boomerangs. When infused with dust they either explode on contact or leave a trail of the element infused. They can shift into twin pistols and shoot either normal bullets or dust cartridges.

Semblance: She can make things disappear and reappear at will b touching them. However, it only works on items that she can completely obscure from view with her hands. So anything larger than an apple probably won’t work.

Bio: When she was younger she was in a terrible accident and lost both of her hands and parts of her arms. Her father made new ones for her out of Dust and fused them into her body. She doesn’t know where her Father is now, or anything about the accident.

Other: I based her off the Girl with Silver Hands fairy tale.

Once again, control-type semblances are somewhat overused. Try changing Raze's semblance.

Arienwen is ok, just change her arms to metal. It makes more sense.

Username: elpdraws

Character Name: Gat-eun Pi ( korean for "blood like" now what colour would that be?)

Human or Faunus: human

Personality: She's rather cruel to those she sees as enemies and loving to those she sees as friends. She doesn't believe in showing mercy ( to enemies). The rest is to be rp'd

Appearance: Gat-eun

Weapon: She named it "Reaping Misery" It's a long (HUGE) halberd on one end with a man catcher (man catcher) on the other. The weapon can be folded into a large rifle type thing that shoots either normal bullets or dust cartridges... yeah....

Semblance: She can impose her own will on another being so long as they're within 6 meters of her. This is usually accompanied with a feeling of dread. Using her semblance takes a lot of aura so she rarely ever tries to take full control over a subject. She usually just "pushes" them towards doing what she wants, makes it seem like a good idea. Note: the more intelligent the being, the les likely she is to successfully gain control of the subject.

Bio: it will slowly be revealed in the rp( If I even care...)

Other: Based (VERY loosely) off the queen of hearts.

Nothing to say here, she's cool.

No one else is cool sad.gif

So spyro are you going to make a character? I'm certain someone will be willing to lose a character so that the rp maker can join.

Username: elpdraws

Character name: Gossamer Hirsh

Human or Faunus: Faunus.

Personality: He is usually very kind, polite, and calm, there are, however, exceptions. He has a weak spot for children and they just like to gawk at how tall he is. The rest will be RP'd.

Appearance:Gossamer He is incredibly tall, standing at 6'6. his antlers, at their largest, add another 12-14 inches. He is long and thin and his movements tend to be swift and smooth.

Weapon: His weapon is a large hunting bow that splits apart into two small crossbows he can fire like guns. He coats all his arrowheads in dust.

Semblance: He can sense vibrations in the air. This enables him to quickly become familiar with his surroundings that would otherwise be foreign. It also allows him to doge and shoot more accurately and predict the movements of his opponents. Note: this ability makes him very hard to play hide and seek with!

Bio: His parents were part of the White Fang before they both died of disease when he was 10. since then, he lived with his uncle who often neglected him, sometimes ignoring him for weeks on end.

Other: I based him off the stag in the story " the gossamer veil" which I can't seem to find online. Also, like any elk's, Gossamers antlers shed each year and when they're at their largest, his bones are much weaker than normal( due to the calcium constantly being drained from his body to go to his antlers).As such, he tends to avoid close proximity combat.

Change the backstory. Dead parents and neglect are overused.

Username: Marcus Pheonix

Character Name: Beely Kurten

Human or Faunus: Bear Faunus

Personality: Very overprotective of his friends and family he is a kind and soft spoken person. But on the battlefield he lights up like the northern lights and ends all those who mean to harm the ones he cares about. He enjoys to read and commonly frequents the library for the quiet atmosphere.

Appearance: A very tall and large man, he is 7ft tall and has large powerful arms that hang rather low. He has considerable mass and most people would call him chubby but the weight just hides the raw strength inside of him. He has white curly hair that hides his bear ears and usually wears a grey beanie over it. He wears a light grey jacket over a white shirt and dark grey pants and boots. He has a harness underneath his shirt which holds cables which run up both his arms beneath the jacket. Lastly he has a grey scarf.

Weapon: Two gauntlets that have four retractable blades over the knuckles. The blades are connected to long cables and the springs that make them extend allow him to propel them far forward to traverse like a grappling hook. Each one can also be used as a Jōhyō.

Semblance: He can create a bear shaped body about the size of an Ursa Major using the environment around him, and can control the body like a mecha giving him further reach and greater hitting power. It can be made using wind, concrete, earth, sand, water, ice... pretty much anything and the effects vary. I.e. Air Bear doesn't have much hitting power but it can be made anytime and allows him to survive long falls and using the swirling winds can send foes flying, the earth one is a lot stronger physically but can be broken down rather easily.

Bio: An orphan he was raised by a kindly pair of old folk who ran an Orphanage, the told him that he should cover up his ears so that he wouldn't be picked on for being a faunus. At a young age he knew he wanted to be a hunter so that he could protect others from bullies as he had been when he was much younger.

Other: When you meet him you shouldn't know he's a faunus. Beely is also my spelling of the russian word for White.

I kinda think the semblance is too versatile. 10/10 for creativity, but I feel like it would be the "useful in every kind of situation" deal. He should just have one bear, or maybe his weapon could utilize dust, like what Weiss does.

Username: SUP3RSPAWN3R

Character Name: Gris (Spanish for grey)

Human or Faunus: Human

Pertonality: He likes to talk, a lot. He usually only stops when the other person actually walks away from him. He is also claustrophobic.

Appearance: Grey hair and eyes of a slightly darker color. He usually wears something loose fitting in vary shades of, you guessed it, grey. With some black here and there.

Weapon: A metal gauntlet, that when activated, becomes a set of full body plate armor. Like Iron Man. The gauntlets can shoot either normal bullets or a dust cartridge. His armor

Semblance: Adaptive Aura, whenever his Aura takes damage it begins to adapt. This hardens it against that damage, and it fades once he stops being hit.

Bio:

Other:

Please explain how full-body armor fits inside a gauntlet.

Username: harlequinraven

Character Name: Shade Snowfell

Human or Faunus: Snow Leopard Faunus

Personality: Shade is very quiet and observant. She rarely speaks unless spoken to or until she has become friends with someone. Even then, she has a soft voice. Despite her own personality, Shade likes loud and boisterous people, saying that they offset her quiet personality nicely. Shade enjoys when people work to pull her out of her own little world, as it makes her feel she must be very important to those people to put such an effort into her. She is quick to smile, even if it is usually a soft, unassuming smile. It takes quite a bit to truly upset Shade, and she is generally very calm and calculating. She dislikes shoes, claiming that they upset her ability to get a proper grip on surfaces.

Appearance: Shade has straight, silver-white hair with some mottled black patches throughout it. She wears it shoulder-length. She has a snow leopard tail, complete with black rosettes in her otherwise white fur. Her pale grey-green eyes have a more rounded pupil, like that of a snow leopard, rather than the typical slitted eyes of a domestic cat. Her eyes are slanted slightly upward. Shade's skin is pale. She is a bit taller than average and is athletic in build. She dresses in very airy, often revealing clothing. Her midriff is always bare and her shoes are simple, thin ballet style slippers (when she even wears shoes). It is less that she wants to show herself off as that she is nearly always too warm when wearing full clothing. Her most common colours are shades of white, creme, black, and grey.

Weapon: Flash Chain. A retractable chain whip with attachments that can unfold and be used, much like a swiss army knife. The attachments include a grappling hook, a sickle, a small mace, and containers filled with dust scattershot (like shotgun rounds, but which she can fling from the end of her weapon for a more primitive effect than what Weiss uses dust for). She can use the grappling hook and retractability of the chain to swiftly propel herself to another location.

Semblance: While fast, Shade's true semblance is actually agility. Using her semblance, she can jump, climb, etc. nearly any obstacle much easier than can most people. Combined with her weapon, it makes her seem to move much faster than she actually physically does, and she is able to dodge and land hits very precisely. She can cling to the slightest ledge on a cliff, her footing entirely sure. Her tail helps her retain her balance and make quick adjustments in her movements. Her semblance is fairly draining, so she has to strategically plan out her moves and not waste her energy during a battle. For this reason, she often holds perfectly still, allowing her opponent to make the first move while she looks for an opportunity. Rather than move all over the battlefield, she tends to stay in a relatively small area, simply moving around her opponent so that she is constantly within range but not close enough to be in melee distance. She fights best in medium-sized spaces which cater to her fighting style, but she can make do with larger spaces, as well. Very tight spaces put her at a disadvantage.

Bio: I'll fill this out as we go along. My arm isn't up to much more tonight.

Other: Shade nearly always has headphones on, but she does not always have music playing. Since people tend to assume she can't hear them while the headphones are on, she tends to wear them everywhere, listening in to people's conversations and collecting information.

She's fine.

Also, Elpdraws or Chic, would you mind removing one of your oc's so I can add mine? You don't have to, just asking.

Yeah, I can't make another weapon sadly. My creative senses won't activate sad.gif I can try to brainstorm another power, but ice is my default

Okay. I changed my semblance to something that can probably fit a Wolf Faunus more.

Here's my guy

Username: MrSpyro

Character Name: Royge Prismiris (Pronounced ROIJ priss-MY-riss)

Human or Faunus: Human

Personality: He's a MAJOR weapon geek, the rest will be RP'd.

Appearance: Royge is generally average in terms of build, but a little on the short side. He's slightly tan, and always has some sort of smile on his face, whether it's the "I've got this in the bag" smile or the "It'll be fun" smile or the "I knew you could do it" smile. Both his eyes and his hair are rainbow colored, but he dyes the latter black because everyone assumes that he's gay.

Weapon: Spectrum, a scabbard that contains a gazillion different kinds of Dust, and can create elemental swords with different properties that Royge can fight with. He's also capable of throwing the swords as a ranged attack, and then detonating them with his semblance.

Semblance: Crash- Royge is capable of making any object shatter, simply by putting his hand on it. He's able to delay the blast, but he can't destroy anything else until he releases the explosion.

Bio:

Other: Royge, Roy-G, Roy G. Biv, RAINBOWS

I didn't know our weapons had to be fully logical. Seeing as the main character is 15 and uses a weapon twice her height with enough recoil to actually send her flying.

The thing is if you've seen the models for ruby's scythe the whole thing fits together realistically.

Just how could you fit an entire suit of armour into a small thing as a gauntlet. Maybe have a chestplate under your clothes which folds out? That would probably be more reasonable.

user posted image

EDIT: So has Royge got like a handle for the sword, reaches up (or down... is the scabbard on his back?) and then draws a dust sword and then when he wants to he flicks a switch and swings it forward and the blade flies off the handle? And speaking of copying straight away... I believe crash is from Fairy Tail biggrin.gif Even the name.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix