MrSpyro

RWBY OOC

Well so long as we don't got above 8 it should be fine, that'd make two teams for us.

Hmm I wonder what they're going to do for Ren in season 3, I'm fairly sure they were planning on giving him and Nora some more characterisation.

Yeah, after watching Volume 2 episode 5, I might be done watching RWBY for the night...

After I make a character count, I shall make another character. Hold on a sec.

Edit: okay, so we got six.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

SO maybe you shouldn't make a character then, cause Spyro and Harlequin both don't have characters (not sure whether Harlequin is joining but I'm pretty sure).

The specifically stated they will keep Rwby going because thats what he would've wanted.

The only problems with that are - Ren, and the fact that there was still so much in Monty's head that they didn't know.

Also Monty was the best animator by far and now we might not get a big group dancing scene sad.gif

Yeah, read that in the YouTube comments. It was very sad. I would hate to see such a good series go to waste

I have only seen one episode of the show (Don't intend to watch more). But I'm bored and weird relieves boredom. I saw there was an android thing? On the wiki at least. Don't know if making an android is allowed or if they are unique.

Well its not a traditional anime tongue.gif And yeah the animation always bugged me. But the first episode really isn't the best, I like episode 8.

I dunno. I'm pretty sure we're open but it's not for me to say. I do know that we're dividing the characters into teams of four, so, yeah..

We might close after the last two are in. That way, we can make two teams and not worry about any strays

Alright, I managed to slot through the writing of the pilot. Now I think I can understand what is going on. It does get better as you go.

Username: SUP3RSPAWN3R

Character Name: Gris Reid

Human or Faunus: Human

Pertonality: He likes to talk, a lot. He usually only stops when the other person actually walks away from him. He is also claustrophobic.

Appearance: Grey hair and eyes of a slightly darker color. He usually wears something loose fitting in vary shades of, you guessed it, grey. With some black here and there.

Weapon: A "skeletal" set of armor hidden under his clothes that when activated, expands and interlocks into a set of full body armor that gives him increased physical abilities as well as having two wrist cannons that can fire small balls of compressed fire dust.His armor

Semblance: Adaptive Aura, whenever his Aura takes damage it begins to adapt. This hardens it against that damage, and it fades once he stops being hit.

Bio:

Other:

Edited by SUP3RSPAWN3R

Just saying, a lot of theses semblences seem pretty unoriginal :/

Control Earth, Control Wind, Control Ice, Control Fire.

The dissapearing one seems pretty interesting... but how does the changing seasons work? That doesn't seem like it would have much effect... Activate winter!... the temperature drops...

In contrast to all the ones actually in Rwby, super speed, glyphs, polarity (which is probably the closest to what you're all doing), shadow clones who take a hit for you, GOING SUPER SAIYAN! Summoning clones to fight for you, creating weapons out of dust...

Again, haven't watched much. I'll go on power generator and see if something pops up.

Edit: Found something interesting.

Edited by SUP3RSPAWN3R

I am joining! It's just been a really bad week for my arm, making typing difficult. I'll add as much as I can right now, but I will have to fill in details as my arm allows.

Username: harlequinraven

Character Name: Shade Snowfell

Human or Faunus: Snow Leopard Faunus

Personality: Shade is very quiet and observant. She rarely speaks unless spoken to or until she has become friends with someone. Even then, she has a soft voice. Despite her own personality, Shade likes loud and boisterous people, saying that they offset her quiet personality nicely. Shade enjoys when people work to pull her out of her own little world, as it makes her feel she must be very important to those people to put such an effort into her. She is quick to smile, even if it is usually a soft, unassuming smile. It takes quite a bit to truly upset Shade, and she is generally very calm and calculating. She dislikes shoes, claiming that they upset her ability to get a proper grip on surfaces.

Appearance: Shade has straight, silver-white hair with some mottled black patches throughout it. She wears it shoulder-length. She has a snow leopard tail, complete with black rosettes in her otherwise white fur. Her pale grey-green eyes have a more rounded pupil, like that of a snow leopard, rather than the typical slitted eyes of a domestic cat. Her eyes are slanted slightly upward. Shade's skin is pale. She is a bit taller than average and is athletic in build. She dresses in very airy, often revealing clothing. Her midriff is always bare and her shoes are simple, thin ballet style slippers (when she even wears shoes). It is less that she wants to show herself off as that she is nearly always too warm when wearing full clothing. Her most common colours are shades of white, creme, black, and grey.

Weapon: Flash Chain. A retractable chain whip with attachments that can unfold and be used, much like a swiss army knife. The attachments include a grappling hook, a sickle, a small mace, and containers filled with dust scattershot (like shotgun rounds, but which she can fling from the end of her weapon for a more primitive effect than what Weiss uses dust for). She can use the grappling hook and retractability of the chain to swiftly propel herself to another location.

Semblance: While fast, Shade's true semblance is actually agility. Using her semblance, she can jump, climb, etc. nearly any obstacle much easier than can most people. Combined with her weapon, it makes her seem to move much faster than she actually physically does, and she is able to dodge and land hits very precisely. She can cling to the slightest ledge on a cliff, her footing entirely sure. Her tail helps her retain her balance and make quick adjustments in her movements. Her semblance is fairly draining, so she has to strategically plan out her moves and not waste her energy during a battle. For this reason, she often holds perfectly still, allowing her opponent to make the first move while she looks for an opportunity. Rather than move all over the battlefield, she tends to stay in a relatively small area, simply moving around her opponent so that she is constantly within range but not close enough to be in melee distance. She fights best in medium-sized spaces which cater to her fighting style, but she can make do with larger spaces, as well. Very tight spaces put her at a disadvantage.

Bio: I'll fill this out as we go along. My arm isn't up to much more tonight.

Other: Shade nearly always has headphones on, but she does not always have music playing. Since people tend to assume she can't hear them while the headphones are on, she tends to wear them everywhere, listening in to people's conversations and collecting information.

Edited by harlequinraven

Well once that sheet is complete we should figure out how to make color name shortenings out of our little letter swarm.

Edited by SUP3RSPAWN3R

Yeah Superspawner I was gonna say you had the excuse of only wathcing one episode, but it was still pretty generic.

And now we have 9 characters (including Spyro), which means more than 2 teams, I have an idea for a character for filling a third team but I don't like playing more than one character.

BRAGGBGS are the letters so far is anyone good at anagrams?

EDIT: GGRA? Grey?

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

BRAS (brass) but looks like the clothing article. xd.png BBRS?

We have too many G names... Is anyone not absolutely stuck on a G name? I can change Shade's name if something else fits better. I'm not 100% stuck on it.

Edited by harlequinraven

I Think GGRA and BBRS could work... last names can be used as well so you could sub one of the B's for K or an S for... S.