MrSpyro

RWBY OOC

Yeah! Are we gonna start getting ejected or already ejected?

Would be better to have them just lining up on the pads. Then we get reactions to Ozpin telling them they are going to get catapulted into a forest full of demons.

So, this starts. Let us make sure it stays active, then!

This isn't really important but in my head I came up for voices for team BBRS

Blue sounds british (the best reference for the voice in my head was Tom Syndicate)

Beely is a reasonably deep Scandinavian (this is how he actually sounds considering he's my character)

Royge is american, sort of like a mix between Peter Quill and Rocket racoons voices from Guardians of the Galaxy

Shade is also american but cool calm and a little bit sassy...

I don't know but I really liked Syndicates voice for Blue in my head, suited his personality.

Oh and Spyro so that this post is relevant I'm making some minor alterations to Beelys character, just his personality, semblence and weapon (mainly just a few more clarifications).

I like the British tone :3

Just....who is Syndicate?

He's a pretty popular youtuber, though I only know him through Mianite which he does with Cpt. Sparklez.

Just look him up and have a listen to him.

And so you don't have to investigate spyro the changes I made:

- Beely's first goal is to protect people and to help those in need (hence why he attacked the nevermore) he was already like that I just felt writing it down would help clarify.

- His gauntlets use dust as well as springs to propel the blades out, and a couple of the blades have small retractable hooks instead of typical serated edges so that they can grip more easily

- His semblence uses the earth around him and only earth, it's powered and held together by his aura and the dust he uses acts as the catalyst allowing for slight variances in the bear, e.g. water type dust makes mud bear, fire type dust makes volcanic bear biggrin.gif Though he mainly just uses earth type dust.

Also I'm not sure if all of you knew this (Superspawner once again obvious exception) but semblences are based off the hunter/huntress' emotions and personality. Beely is obsessed with protecting others so he creates a 'Mama bear' which protects him and allows him to protect others.

IN universe example, the obvious one is blake who stated that she was always running and that her semblance reflected that by making shadow clones that took the hits so she could avoid them.

Last thing I wanted to ask. Has this got any specific time period? Like I wanted to know if it was set after Rwby and that team Rwby and JNPR had graduated... cause I was thinking of having Ruby being the inspiration for Beely to become a hunter (and that people know her as the Cresent Rose, which is her scythes name) it would explain why Blue has a scythe so similar because Ruby has become a ledgendary hero and many aspiring hunters/huntresses want to be like her and have a gun scythe...

Feel free to just deny all of this, all these ideas (bar the voices) came into my head when I was dying from exhaustion and had blood streaming down my face... so I might not have been in the right mind.

I know give you permission to imagine what circumstance caused me to be in that situation and I look forward to proving your guesses wrong biggrin.gif

I like it. Seems very logical.

But would the White Fang still be running around and causing trouble?

I haven't thought that far, probably not, but there might still be splinter groups.

I've read the Rwby Furture AU and in it Blake and Weiss are working to fix relationships with Faunus, so if it was in the future I'd imagine Blake would be doing something like that.

But as I said I don't know what time this is set in so *shrugs* have to wait and see.

Sure.

Question!

Do Blue and Shade already know they are partners? Kinda forgot...

No one has become partners yet. Cause no ones run into anyone else yet, the closest would be Beely killing the nevermore that attacked Shade but he swung off some distance away.

I was wondering whether there would be a team like Cardins? Essentially we have Rwby and Jnpr (one of the teams even has a scythe tongue.gif)

Not full out characters but just as NPC's.

Sounds fun!

Oh, can I add that Blue has a talent for the violin? Can I pwease? o3o

^It's not really necessary, being good at the violin isn't a major part of his character. Just because it's not in the form doesn't mean it isn't true.

Can you reply to my querry please Spryo (you might be doing it now for all I know if that's the case... eh I'll delete it.

Oh, okay. Well, just to let you know tongue.gif

Edit: btw, Marcus, I did search up Syndicate. I think the voice could be pretty accurate

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Oh my god! I just realised the symbolism behind Jaune crossdressing in s2!

The characters of Juniper are all based off characters who have cross dressed!

I also wish I could draw... I really want to draw a line up of all the characters but I can't.

I like to think the two captains are the shortest.