MrSpyro

RWBY OOC

Changing the orginal armor piece from a gauntlet to a chestplate. Or maybe a skeletal looking thing that would be concealed under his clothes, but is made up of parts that extend and interlock...

Edited by SUP3RSPAWN3R

Fairy Tail is where I got the idea. #Gildarts

But the entire sword is made out of dust, even the handle. He has a pair of gloves that allow him to do so.

So, does my character need more work, or is he ready?

So sorry I couldn't come up with a creative weapon so I used a cannon weapon. I tried, but nothing came to mind. Plus, I really love Sythes. They are just plain awesome.

I edited the semblance, though.

GGRA

and

BRAS

We're two that people seemed to agree on, as well as QRTZ. We can decide with those three

QRTZ was just an example Esko at how Q and Z could work in a team name. And we can't have GGRA or BBRS because Spyros character has to replace one.

If you haven't realised team names are made up from the initials of the team members and made to sound like a colour.

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang

RWBY

Pronounced Ruby.

And usually the leader of the team holds the first spot. The simplest solution would be for Chicbecause to give up on Raze then we can easily substitute Royge in as the R.

Yes, I realized how the team names work. I just brainnfarted and forgot, that's all. So we need to brainstorm again.

One thing we can probably do is figure out who will be the leader of each team. I know MrSpyro will be one, I know for a fact. Who is the other one?

How do you know Spyro will be a leader? GGRA and BBRS don't start with R. Anyway, for team GGRA it will either be me or the other G name. I guess we can use a random number picker to decide who it will be?

QRTZ was just an example Esko at how Q and Z could work in a team name. And we can't have GGRA or BBRS because Spyros character has to replace one.

If you haven't realised team names are made up from the initials of the team members and made to sound like a colour.

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang

RWBY

Pronounced Ruby.

And usually the leader of the team holds the first spot. The simplest solution would be for Chicbecause to give up on Raze then we can easily substitute Royge in as the R.

:/

Really, Superspawner? Marcus already said we can't have them.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Esko I'm pretty sure that isn't allowed under the guidelines. You gotta say more than just an emoticon... if you didn't know quotes don't count.

And you already responded to it why are you responding to it again?

I'll be getting rid of Arienwen and adding a A to Raze. I also changed his sheet/semblance up.

Username: chicbecause

Character Name: Araze Yearling

Personality: He’s very outgoing and friendly and very, very, very flirty. He flirts with everyone, regardless of gender. He loves a good time and is down to party any day of the week. When he’s not flirty he is incredibly sassy and when he’s not either of those he is the best friend you could ask for. Raze tends to lean toward things, people, places, and activities that aren’t necessarily good for him, even if he know that they’ll bring about his destruction. He’s not very open about his self-destructive habit, however, and gets incredibly defensive when someone asks him about them. A lot of people think he’s stupid, but this isn’t the case, he happens to be incredibly intelligent, he just has something of a death wish.

Appearance: Raze He’s rather attractive and in-shape, but does have a slightly girl-ish figure. He has a small waist, nice hips, and thin shoulders. His legs are long and shaved. He has high, pronounced cheekbones and a thin jaw line that makes him look even girly-er. He could easily pass as a flat-chested girl.

Weapon: A long staff, that comes to a point at both ends and varies in length, ranging anywhere from 2ft, to 8 because it can telescope to become larger or smaller. He can insert dust cartridges into the center and whatever he hits will then be coated in whatever element he used. He also uses it to play pool, and as a stripping pole. Can also be converted into a sniper rifle but it takes a while and he never really uses it

Semblance: He can take and give pain through physical contact. The more pain being transferred, the higher level of contact needed. Pain given or received by him will not fade over time. The amount he can give ranges from slight discomfort, to agonizing torment. He cannot directly kill someone with this, however it can force someone into suicide, or wanting to die. Similarly he cannot die from it. He cannot give pain unless he has already taken some from someone else.

Bio: RP’d

Other: Based off the ‘Boy Who Learned to Fear’

Edited by chicbecause

Alright well it looks like we've got our teams biggrin.gif

Although I have a few concerns with your form Chic...

Why does he use it as a stripping pole? He's 17.

And I don't see how the semblence is going to work that well in combat... the only useful technique would be to kiss everyone he/she fights... which would be problematic when it comes to the grim.

Alright well it looks like we've got our teams biggrin.gif

Although I have a few concerns with your form Chic...

Why does he use it as a stripping pole? He's 17.

And I don't see how the semblence is going to work that well in combat... the only useful technique would be to kiss everyone he/she fights... which would be problematic when it comes to the grim.

^Marcus does have a point. There's not much his semblance is useful for, and maybe regular empathy links would be better.

And the stripping pole thing that's just Chic being Chic.

And I have the teams:

GGRA:

-Gat-eun Pi

-Gossamer Hirsh

-Gris Reid

-Araze Yearling

BBRS:

-Blue Arkus (I will assume that's his last name)

-Beely Kurten

-Royge Prismiris

-Shade Snowfell

So that's all we need:

-SUP3RSPAWN3R to give Gris a last name that starts with R

-Chic to change Araze's semblance one more time

And then we'll start this thing!

Edited by MrSpyro

Really? Thanks so much! Well, I am not too surprised if we are going by alphabet order. Anyways, moving on!

Yeah, chic brings the funny stuff like that. Rely on her for comical relief.

I might have an idea for an R name...it might be funny, though.

On to the Most Gloried Webpage of Random Name Generator.

Edit: Name is found in the first try.

Edited by SUP3RSPAWN3R

So the teams are Grass and Brass?

...I'm just going to sit here and stare silently at the fact Esko's team captain when he hadn't even watch the show prior to this... Ehh I don't think Beely's suited for captain anyway but still... :'(

Marcus...

Dude, I just need to finish volume two, and I caught up. They really aren't very hard to catch up on. I just need to do it.

Plus, I think it was done by alphabetical order.

*pats Marcus's back* I wasn't expecting it either. We might be in similar boats.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

So the teams are Grass and Brass?

...I'm just going to sit here and stare silently at the fact Esko's team captain when he hadn't even watch the show prior to this... Ehh I don't think Beely's suited for captain anyway but still... :'(

Actually, it was gray and brass.

And Esko's character has a scythe, of course he has to be team leader.

That doesn't make any sense, he only has a scythe because he couldn't think of anything else.

Personally Cocos weapon will now forever be my favourite.

How did I not realise it was Grey when I was the one who suggested it!?

Anyway are we going to get started soon? How's about we go straight into the first mission (where everyone gets launched into a forest) that way we avoid unnecessary interactions at the start... (which are pretty useless).

Aye, I would sorta like to be in the ship arriving at Beacon, but going straight into the forest makes sense. Before they make teams, right? If I remember right....

Yeah, Marcus's idea is better. That way, people don't get bored and say, 'Come on, get a move on' and get impatient. Avoids problems

I'm good with starting in the forest. Also, this is my first time handling two characters at once so please be patient with me. xd.png I'll do my best, none the less. Question: Is Gat-eun the team leader?!?!!? (I'm not sure about this, but, again, I'll try my best whatever the answer may be)...

Yes, elp. Gat-eun is the leader of GGRA, and my character is the leader of BBRS