Avarule

Rise of the Targaryens

Yep! Thank you for helping. smile.gif

EDIT: Everything has been updated. We're getting close to a hundred registered Targaryens!

Edited by Avarule

I just remembered, are there any breeders who can make a pair of even gen siblings for Snowwall?

I hopefully will, when my egg grows up and if my egg doesn't turn out to be male. In that case, the Doom of Valyria has struck again and I will gift the hatchling to someone.

Oh, wait, no! Let's just give the egg to Snowwall! Here you are Snowwall! Enjoy! And Avarule can make a sib to go along with it - hope you don't mind, Avarule.

I hopefully will, when my egg grows up and if my egg doesn't turn out to be male. In that case, the Doom of Valyria has struck again and I will gift the hatchling to someone.

Oh, wait, no! Let's just give the egg to Snowwall! Here you are Snowwall! Enjoy! And Avarule can make a sib to go along with it - hope you don't mind, Avarule.

Psst, i already have gifted an egg to Snowwall. The next egg from my pair will also go to Snowwall so please keep your egg Kaldur.

Should i adopt it and influence it female? I toss it back to you when it hatched, because after it hatched the gender is set. Er, so you need a male? Mmh, i only have just a very few male Pinks left to help me out... I can also influence it male but then i maybe have to wait with breeding. It is so difficult wihtour Pinks.

The more of us have breeding pairs as sooner we can take over DC with our Targaryens. shades.png

Edited by Tigerkralle

I don't mind one bit, Kaldur, but like Tigerkralle said she already sent an egg to Snowwall. Thanks for offering to help, though! smile.gif Also, I added an inactivity function to the waiting list to help breeders.

Edited by Avarule

I don't mind one bit, Kaldur, but like Tigerkralle said he already sent an egg to Snowwall. Thanks for offering to help, though! smile.gif Also, I added an inactivity function to the waiting list to help breeders.

She please i am proud to be a woman and i show it here in this forum.

Ah, sorry! I fixed my other post. Sorry again. Don't know how I didn't notice. ^^"

I see Echostorm also needs generation 6. Now it is too late but i am almost sure Echostorm is waiting longer then Snowwall. But i am not the only breeder for this generation so next time.

Is the order of the names in the waiting list the chronological order?

And does anybode else have this problem?

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8770790

Edited by Tigerkralle

Yes, it's from oldest to newest, and yeah, I'm having it too. At first I thought it was because I was on mobile but apparently not.

EDIT: Oh, I just remembered, Echostorm specifically requested an egg from Aegas and Tymas, not just any 6th gens. Sorry, I should have marked that on the list.

Edited by Avarule

Pretty sure I can breed a 6th gen egg. I'll have a quick peek, but first...

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/link: Unnamed egg

Parents: Ambitque and Jazygr

Generation: *counts* 7!

Scroll name/link: Zeditha

Yes, I can breed 6-gens. In fact, I'll breed one right now, and pop a one-way transfer here!

YYrUA. Hmm, why does it remind me of something? Eh, idk. Probably a name I spotted somewhere on this thread - it's full of Y's and U's and A's...

Congrats, Zeditha. I'll add it to the list once it hatches. Meanwhile here's an egg that needs a home:

I wish to spread the Targaryen name!

Generation: 5

Parents: Amnas Targaryen and Rhaemas Targaryen

Teleport Link

Congrats, Zeditha. I'll add it to the list once it hatches. Meanwhile here's an egg that needs a home:

Parents: Amnas Targaryen and Rhaemas Targaryen

Teleport Link

I claimed this egg and am eyeing the one above it because I'm greedy (but it turns out that I'm locked now). tongue.gif

Edited by ytak

Er, so you need a male? Mmh, i only have just a very few male Pinks left to help me out... I can also influence it male but then i maybe have to wait with breeding. It is so difficult wihtour Pinks.

Yes, that's be great, thanks! Male influencing! Here!

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/link: Daelys Targaryen

Parents: Queen Visenya Targaryen and King Aegon Targaryen

Generation: 2nd

Scroll name/link: Cinnamin Draconna

Bred her with her brother Daegar, but they weren't interested.. wasn't a refusal tho, so the pairing is good.

Nobody has taken the 6-gen above; still open if anyone wants it! If nobody takes it by the time it's ready to be hatched, I'll abandon it.

Two hours 'til my eggs are hatching. I think i will grab it Zeditha, but beware i want a sibling! happy.gif

I wish to fight with the Targaryens!

Forum name: Pick107

Scroll name/link: Pick107

Preferred lineage (if any): N/A

Number of eggs: (1 or 2) 2

Nobody has taken the 6-gen above; still open if anyone wants it! If nobody takes it by the time it's ready to be hatched, I'll abandon it.

Adopted i want a sibling, please! biggrin.giftongue.gif

Forum name: Pick107

Scroll name/link: Pick107

Preferred lineage (if any): N/A

Number of eggs: (1 or 2) 2

Welcome to the project! I'll add you to the official waiting list when I get home. Meanwhile, Cindy never claimed their replacement, so this little hatchling needs a home.

EDIT: Wow, look at me forgetting my own forms. XP

Parents: Inova and Traevan

Teleport Link

Edited by Avarule

@Cinnamin It is indeed still in effect! I'll try breeding your first second gen from the new line as soon as I get home since for some reason I can't use fertility on mobile.

@Tigerkralle Happy belated birthday! May second was close enough that I can still breed you a birthday pair if you want. After Cinnamin and Zeditha have theirs, I mean.

@Zeditha It's perfectly fine to abandon/gift Targaryens. Anything that spreads them to other users is highly encouraged. As for your other question, I'm pretty sure two-headed dragons can't turn neglected. If you really want to try anyway I won't stop you as long as you only experiment on eggs you bred, not eggs you've been gifted.

You'd better be stealthy about the experiments, though. The king won't be pleased if he hears his descendants are being neglected. wink.gif

Yes i want a pair.

So the little one is ready to come home to Kaldur. You have a PM, Kaldur.

Adopted i want a sibling, please! biggrin.giftongue.gif

I'll happily breed Osofpi and Oucfim as soon as their cooldown is over smile.gif

I can also breed 7th gens if anyone wants them! And 8th gens, I think. xd.png

Forum name: tinti

Scroll name/link: Carai

Preferred lineage (if any): Any

Number of eggs: (1 or 2) 2 (siblings if possible)

I send a PM with a one-way teleport to Kaldur to pick up the egg that i influenced male and has hatched...

It was

May 8 2015, 01:45 AM
IN MY TIMEZONE and now here it is May 9 2015, 6:08 PM the egg is now a healthy litte male hatchling and Kaldur has not yet read the PM. I removed the little Targaryen from all hatcheries for a while but is has enough view, unique views and clicks to grow up on my scroll.

If the little one has grew up on my scroll i will name und announce him and if Kladur has not a good answer never influence again for Kaldur.

If the grammar is weird, i am not a native speaker in English.

So sorry, Tigerkralle... is it still a hatchling? Oh, no. Dreadfully sorry, we are having exams and I was studying for the past few days. I apologize once again. I shall immediately acquire more pinks to influence eggs with, and never again will i ask for someone to influence for me.

At least now you have a new Targaryen.