Rally Vincent

Indicate sickness on offered eggs

Just a small help for trades:

I'd like to ask to introduce a sickness indicator on trading offers, meaning that you get warned if an egg that is offered on one of your trades is sick. When choosing between several offers, most players probably check the lineage, but not specifically for sickness.

Just a small help for trades:

I'd like to ask to introduce a sickness indicator on trading offers, meaning that you get warned if an egg that is offered on one of your trades is sick. When choosing between several offers, most players probably check the lineage, but not specifically for sickness.

That would be nice, most of the sick eggs I have are received in trades. Alternately or in addition to, if eggs/hatchlings in teleports could be included in the scroll warning that they are sick would be a big help. Sometimes even friends I trade lineages with have trouble believing me that the egg they transfered over was sick on arrival, as it was only mildly sick and recovered in a couple hours.

Ouch. I can imagine that trading for a fatally sick egg sucks. xd.png Especially if it's a valuable egg. Support. (A smal red cross might do the trick.)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I saw a suggestion to protect eggs that are in the middle of teleport process? It was a very interesting idea, the main goal was to protect eggs and hatchies that are in trade (I can't remember the thread).

True. But as long as this isn't implemented or in the queue to be implemented, this one is a very good suggestion. Besides, people might - accidentally or purposely - offer already fatally sick eggs or hatchies on a trade.

I support this. I often remove eggs temporarily from trades( if they have no offers on them)just to check they are OK. I would like them to show up a sick if that was the case.[it would also be a big help if they showed as sick on the Aond day care sickness indicator but i suppose that the data from eggs in trade is supressed? so I'm not sure if anything can be done to help there]

Edited by velvet_paw

Personally, I'd prefer both. Just in case.

Yes, please. This happened to me twice during Valentine trading. Fortunately, I fogged immediately and neither egg died, but it's still irritating and if they had died I would have been very put out.

I've never had this problem before xd.png But I think it would be a good suggestion to implement. smile.gif Support!

I'm always paranoid that the egg I am trading will get sick. >_> I agree something needs to be done about it, to protect the traders. Maybe it could have a pseudo fog where you can view the lineage but not get any clicks on the dragon?