MendezLightning

Super School

Cinna stood up. She was ready to be the first one out the door. Her nervousness had worn off after a while of talking to Izta but now it was back, stronger then ever. Cinna jumped up and down on her toes, keeping herself loose so she didn’t start accidentally start creating stars everywhere. It happened as a sort of automatic-defense mechanism. Whenever she got stressed plasma started forming around her involuntarily, which was really inconvenient because she never got stressed when she was fighting, only when she was supposed to be sitting still or waiting. She gritted her teeth.

(NEEEVVVVVVVVVVARRRRRRRRRR but k sorry)

Mark felt his phone buzz and he pulled it out. It was a file sent from the Knight Institute: a map of the school. This Knight School wasn't underground at all, in fact it was tall and thin, with seven floors, three underground and four above, unlike Pennsylvania's being one massive floor God knows how many stories under the surface of the earth. This was the lowest level, and there was a large spiral staircase leading up from this one to the ones above, with a large circular elevator in the middle. 'We should probably get moving, I can't hear any students here, so maybe we can find some teachers to talk to.'

He led them toward the exit and hopped into the elevator, he pushed the button for floor 4: where the teachers' lounge was, according to the map. As the doors opened, he saw that the hall were wide and arched, letting in huge amounts of light and air from the large open windows. The school was a huge tower-like plantation mansion with twenty acres of land surrounding it for the students to practice their powers in peace. That was, if there were any students, Mark still couldn't hear or see any.

Jett nodded and followed Mark. "my dad just left me this coat...." when they got upstairs, it was too quiet..

Izta itched to explore, so she shifted and ran up the steps, pausing on each floor to listen for sounds growling lowly when she didn't.... this place was abandoned. She met the others up top shifting back. "I checked the other floors, no one is here.... it's empty."

Lizzy~

Lizzy followed Jett and Mark, looking around when the catgirl rejoined them. "Empty?" Lizzy said, "That explains it." She held her phone. "If no one's here, why did they send us here?"

Sasha looked around with Esko. She huffed. Man, this place is a BUM FEST! Seriously, what is the fun in this? She looked around more. Esko sighed.

Sasha, this isn't supposed to be fun. This is supposed to be serious. He kept his head down. Sasha knew something was up, but she couldn't tell what. He was never this depressed. She noticed he seemed to avoid any contact with Cara. Maybe something was up between them?

She walked over. Yo Cara. Something is up with Esko. You have any ideas? She asked, looking. What WAS up? Could it really involve those two? If it does, I need to hone my matchmaking skills. She mentally cracked her knuckles.

Cara~

"I dunno. Maybe cause I've been ignoring him? Whatever, it's not like he bothers me right now." Cara turned and sat on a bench in the station. "I wish I had brought my guitar," she half-laughed.

Edited by MyaMouse

Jett thought for a moment... they lost contact with the other school..... "Is there a communications center on the map? Maybe the satellite or com is down.. If I can hijack and boost the system, I could figure out why this place is empty... and if a villain is behind it...." He fixed his jacket and trying to look tough. "Any villain worth his money knows Alexander Smith, AKA Archimedes, the one who shut down London; made everything, cars, trains, plains, phones, anything electronic, you name it, was down for six months. Any new villain in the area. Their sanctum malfunctioned and everything..... no one messed with him. And they won't mess with me, this is his jacket..." His cheeks colored a little, he only told lizzy his dad gave him the jacket................ and his dad was Alexander Smith......a villain.

Lizzy~

"I knew you looked familiar. My mom knew your dad. At least, before the..." Lizzy's voice trailed off as she remembered what had happened. Her usual peppy smile was replaced by an uncharacteristic frown. "Never mind. It doesn't relate to your father anyway. I bet there is a com center somewhere here. And if this was a trap, why would school send us here? They'd have so many lawsuits against them if something happened to us."

((You can use Esko Summon 2 more times succcsessfully))

Sasha cocked her head to the side. He isn't one to do something stupid. Something is goin on. She said, her voice more concerned. What the hell was going on? Sasha sighed. If you want a guitar right now, you could ask Es- ESKO!! She yelled the last part, seeing her cousin was gone.

Esko was running away, not bearing to stand this anymore. He didn't bother to check if there was a map on his phone. He didn't look behind him. He didn't want to. Search on your own. Just don't get me near her. She probably still hates me. I don't wanna take chances. When he stopped running, he hoped nobody saw him and looked around

Cara~

The girl looked up as Sasha began looking around for Esko. Her ears perked, and then she had an idea. She concentrated hard...

A yelp resounded from the direction Esko had gone. Cara felt bad for making him slip; she had created oil by using Lizzy's power. But it had to be done.

"Down there."

Sasha nodded. Awesome. Though he will probably need an ice pack later. Eh, he can just animate one. C'mon, Cara! she started running in that direction,

Esko groaned. Why oil! Somebody MUST have followed him! He looked around to see Sasha ((and maybe Cara)) running towards him. He sighed. What do you want?

Cara~

The girl didn't want to at first, but something made her follow after Sasha. In all honesty Cara wanted to sit back down and sing, but her legs kept making her go forward. She groaned and followed where her legs wanted to go, only to end up in front of Esko. She wanted to bolt back down the hall, but he had already seen them. "Hi."

Esko simply groaned. Why did y-

Sasha stepped in front of Cara and looked straight into Esko's eyes. Look, kid. It isn't cool running off like that. Whatever the problem is, STOP MILKING IT, and MAKE UP! I am sick of you being depressed and not yourself, and you better stop! She lightly kicked him. Now get up and just calm down. I don't need you being emo.

Esko got up, wincing slightly. H-hi

((

((No gunning guys!))

I'm not. I'm dragging him to another. But I can't stand people interacting with other characters they own. Just getting that over with.))

((Aw hell, it's late enough and it's not like we're timeskipping unannounced like Mendez was.

http://tinypic.com/r/vs2ydc/8))

Cara~

The small girl hid behind Sasha with ease. She winced at Esko's voice. "Sorry, Sasha wanted to stop you. It was the first thing that came to mind that would've worked." Her general instinct to get as far away from him as possible had been replaced with a less certain one to stay and talk, although she wasn't sure why.

Edited by MyaMouse

Esko shifted. I won't start getting mad unless Sasha lit it. He looked at her, who coughed out a tiny flame. Anyways, not surprised you did that. He stood up fully. Sasha rose an eyebrow at that. Not surprised? What happened? Alright, WHAT EXCACTLY happened here? She said, confronting he cousin. He started to form tiny sweat beads on his forehead.

Jett blushed even more. Her mom knew his dad? He'd have to ask his dad who her mom was. At the part about the lawsuit he turned. "W-well.... we are h-heros in training, so... um... well, I don't think our parents would mind... I mean, ..w-what other school let's high school kids play with Ray guns and save the citizen? And.. um not everyone's parent is a S-superhero.... Getting hurt is a p-part of being a hero right?" He fiddled with a wire as he spoke shaking with nervousness. He wanted to see lizzy smile, but... his dad was a villain and wasn't to happy that Jett wanted to be a hero.... and stop bad guys. His dad tried to be good and it lasted for a little while, until Jett was born and was five years old, but.... he said he got board and robbing a bank was just so easy He had to.....and got caught.

Lizzy~

"Well, yeah. But if something bad happens and we can't handle ourselves at that point, they probably have to help, because we are their responsibility... I don't know." Lizzy sat down and began sketching again. She didn't really know how to help because Jett was already doing what Lizzy did when she lived in Illinois: the mechanical things. She missed Illinois but she was loving her Pennsylvania team. She just hoped that her mother didn't decide to pick up and move again.

Cara~

Cara rolled her eyes. "Man, Esko, you are pathetic." She looked up at Sasha, confidence flooding from Anne, urging her on. "He did something stupid a few days ago, which got me in trouble. And can you guess with what teacher? So I've been trying to avoid him. Before I switch again, and hurt more people. Because with negative emotions.... Comes evil."

Jett shrugged. And thought for a moment. "I uh..... might need help installing my computer system and boosting the signal.... if... you want to help. I'll do the installing... you can tare the stuff apart......" He said quietly rubbing the back of his neck and looking at the ground. He didn't see it fare that he got to do the fun part of ripping the console apart and messing around with the wires..... the little Dragon sat on her shoulder, tail curled around the other side. It made a little sound like a purr as it watched her draw.

((Should we revive/reboot this or just let it die because it's not dead already(sarcasm)?))

Edited by MyaMouse

((We could just do a 1x1 on that, really, since Sparrow's rarely active anyhow. What should we do about this?))

((I don't know. Esko got his thing and is slow from no iPad, why don't we message the people in it to see if we could keep it up or something. Or if they still want to do it.))

((Kay, but the majority of people here haven't been active since last week.))

((Probably some school testing and they have no other way of posting. We'll just have to wait. Let's get started on our one on one (that used to be a 1x3) I have the perfect beginning for Zaphus!))