MendezLightning

Super School

Esko frowned. Right...her multiple personalities censorkip.gif . Esko sighed. She might have given some bruises, but other then that, people are fine. Esko's jaw dropped when she mentioned suicide. No no no! You can't! You didn't hurt anybody... Esko pressed his hand to the door. C'Mon, come out. Everything it fine. It is just a game. Plus, we might be late to class if you keep sitting there. He waited for response.

((THERE MOUSE YOU GOT A RESPONSE FJDKDH))

((NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT HER MULTIPLE PERSONALITES DOOFUS OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT SHE KINDA DROPS HINTS ABOUT IT BUT SINCE WE'RE DOING THE 'THEY BOTH LIKE EACH OTHER BUT DON'T SAY IT' GAME SHE MIGHT AS WELL OF TOLD HIM. WHATEVER.))

Cara shot up. "What! How long have you been there? My- uh... Anne is none of your buisness! Just... Just go away!" She called. She tossed the paper towel away and sighed. "I'm not really going to kill myself, not unless she hurts someone. I'll be fine. I just have to keep her hidden. And holy censorkip.gif , man, you throw a mean right hook," she laughed, trying to take some tensity off the situation.

She got up and walked out, her eyes glistening with tears as she looked at Esko. "It's not a game to me. Anne takes it hella seriously. She would rather kill someone than let the heroes win. And Mrs. Takushi doesn't take roll call. Remember?" She said, grinning. "If we can get there before she locks the door it won't matter, and heck we could might as well skip that one if we pleased. But I'm not like that." She grabbed his arm and pulled him to their next class.

((Esko can they have 3rd period together pleeease? I really don't want to rewrite that last bit.))

((WELL OF COURSE THEY CAN HAVE ALL DA CLASSES TOGETHER THEY WILL BE TOGETHER DUDMDN))

Esko chuckled a bit. You're forgetting something. I draw the hook first. THEN I throw it. He pat her back. Yeah, Anne is a jerk. But I see Cara. And skipping classes hurts more. Might as well WOAH! Esko walked along as she dragged him. Easy there! So....got any happy things to talk about? he smiled, trying to lighten the situation.

((My sis is sharing funny things with me. She is probably gonna beg me to put the iPad down soon, so I might not respond soon))

((Alright. I have to make dinner with my dad anyway.))

Cara laughed as Esko struggled to keep up with her. "She is a jerk. But she's also my 'sister', if not me. So I just have to put up with it." She smiled and laughed. "And this may or may not be positive, but we've got... 3...2...1..." She snapped her fingers and the warning bell rang. "...5 minutes to get to class. Let's go, slowpoke!" She grabbed his wrist and started running again.

Esko kept running. Aaahahhh, stop dragging me! He started panting. Maybe he used to much energy in that hero/villain thing? Man...those girls were just too powerful. With Cara-well, actually Anne, on their side, they were unstoppable! If she wasn't on the villain side, he could have drawn up somthing to stop them!

Finally. They got to class.

(Just gonna take out my shoehorn and put Alexander in Esko's class.)

Alexander looked at the two who just sprinted into the room. They looked pretty beat up, probably from some nasty loss during one of those simulations. He thought those were pretty stupid anyway. What villain worth his salt would capture just one civilian and put them in an escapable trap anyway?

"I'll only stop dragging you when you're as fast as me!" She called as she dragged him and ran into the classroom right before Mrs. Takushi closed the door. The two took their seats, Brax on one side and Esko on the other, all in the third row. "Y'know, I'd much rather be on the hero side, but Anne comes out in a battle no matter what. And she'll always be against the heroes. So even if she was a hero she'd be against her own team."

"Connolly! Talking during the lesson? That's a mark!"

In Mrs. Takushi's class, there was the baseball system and then some. If you got three marks you got detention, if you got six you got detention and a call home. Nine was detention, a call home and community service- cleaning up the school grounds during free time and after school. Twelve was all of those, plus seeing the principal. And the grand prize, 24 marks in one day, was a whopping month-long suspension and all the above prizes. No one had gotten more than 7 in a day so far in their class, but there was legend of a terrible student who got 19. No one had gotten twenty-four yet.

Cara had no idea what Mrs. Takushi was teaching, but Braxton was absorbing the science lesson like a sponge. He was writing notes, watching the teacher intently, and doing his homework all whilst occasionally listening in on Cara's remarks.

"And she's so hard to control. I can't harness her," Cara whispered.

Esko sighed and worked. Yeah, Anne was a pain. Worst thing was, she couldn't be controlled. Esko wrote. The most marks he got was....well, one. Not because he was some goody goody, just that he never, never talked in class. He was naturally quiet. He just looked up. Poor Cara. She is too pretty and sweet, she doesn't deserve this. Why am I thinking about her so much? He looked at her. He hoped he wasn't blushing as he worked. He hated this. He loved science and art ((duh)) but some classes were boring, and some just plain STINKED. Esko started to doodle on his notes. It was simply a little snake, but then he animated it. He sent it slithering on the floor, then it crawled up Mrs. Takushi's leg and bit with little but sharp fangs. It then dissapeared before Esko could be caught.

((OOOO OOOO OOOOO))

Jett was in the infirmary, his eye got really bad and the teacher had sent him there. He sat dejectedly with a ice pack on his eye, this was why he hated people.

Izta was in the same science class working on the homework as the teacher gave the lecture. She was good at science for some odd reason, she doesn't know why. When she was done she doodled cats on her paper.

((Slow down guys let Mendez catch up, start a one on one if you can't wait, that's what me and Dotz did. He is the maker, from what I see it's mostly been around your characters and pushing away everyone else's, that isn't fair or fun to anyone.)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"Ack! Who did that?" the teacher cried, dropping her chalk. Cara snickered, but realized that almost everyone was looking her way. "What?! I didn't do it. I can only manipulate powers. I can't summon things."

"No, but Esko can. You could've made him do it."

"Yeah! And you're the one that causes the most trouble!"

"You just got a mark 3 minutes ago!"

"Class... Be QUIET!" Mrs. Takushi's voice rang out louder than the mumbling students. "It was nothing. Let's just focus again on the lesson."

Cara hid her face in her bag. "Ugh. I wish I had never been blessed with this curse."

"Connolly, you are treading on very thin ice here. Pay attention!"

Cara looked up, her expression showing all the words she would've said and then she smacked her face back into the bag.

"Just ignore her, class. Connolly, I want to talk to you after class."

"Ugggggghhhhhhhhh, fine."

Esko looked at her. censorkip.gif ! I just got her in trouble! Jeez, I can really be an IDIOT. Esko sighed. He wished he could draw a huge dragon and bust all the jack censorkip.gif ses who pointed them out. At least I didn't get in trouble he thought then mentally smacked himself for thinking. Why would he think such a selfish thought? He looked at his notes. Maybe I should've added poison to the thing. Or fire. Yeah. He thought of different things that could shut the teacher up. This was one particularly boring science class. Maybe he would send a snake at that kid later.

((Awww))

((Um... Esko, that was three kids. Clarissa, a villain I might make later that hates Cara, some boy and some other girl.))

Cara spent the rest of the period with her hands over her head, her face smushed in her bag. Yelps went around a bit after that as powers activated or the snake went around biting the kids who had pointed her out. She laughed a bit at each squeal, but quickly shut up. She looked up and saw Alexander, the new-ish kid who wasn't there in the morning. "Hey, Alex," she said as he sat down.

((Whuppies. I am a dummy. Like the one that fell in lava))

Esko tried not to laugh at the squeals. They were so funny. He relished in his mind the tiny pains they fealt. Then mentally smacked himself. Why was he feeling this way? Did he have some evil side? No, no. He couldn't. He needed to be there for Cara when she went all Anne-coockoo, so he couldn't have the same problem. Why am I even THINKING like this? He kept doodling. When would this ordeal end?

Izta got bored and poked Esko in the back with her pencil. "Hey. Nice trick with the marbles today. Mark was good too, and Brax tried his best.... do you know that other kid's name? He is in our grade but he hardly talks, I think no one but the teachers know his name..... well, before I left the gym I heard him shouting at someone and well, did you know that he was British?" She whispered leaning forward on her desk.

Jett had skipped a couple classes, holding up in the office until his eye was fully numbed. The girl must have had super strength because she threw the bronze kid easily, so his eye, now fully black blue and down to his cheek bone, was awful. It doesn't help if he has light skin from lack of sun and every mark was easily seen.

((it's okay, it just takes a while for me to post because of time zones and shizz, plus uni. but yeah, esko and mouse, if you want to have a conversation just between you guys, you should set up your own 1x1 as a side thread))

Mark went to the nurse's office, he didn't know how, but that girl's punch had gone all the way through the hero suit padding and protection, and he was left with a huge bruise and a stabbing pain to match. He cradled his shoulder in the waiting area, before he spotted that kid with the helicopter and the spider. And the wrench. His face looked pretty beaten up. 'Hey, how's your eye?'

Jett was playing seesaw with a popsicle stick, a little green level and a robotic mouse that moved like a real one. He looked up with one golden eye, his chin on the table and the ice pack propped up against his arm. He looked back at the mouse. "Been better. Hurts. Don't like those girls. Bullies like everyone else here." He raised and lowered the mouse with a finger on one end of the stick, the little mouse on the other. His accent was thick, so he probably came from a higher end British school before this place, and more then likely from a up town British family.

((American here... in the corner where there is no accent so everyone sounds like they have one to me! xd.png sorry if I get something wrong...tongue.gif always wanted to make a British character))

"Oh hi." He said, keeping his voice down so the teacher wouldn't hear. So, what happened? Looks like one team lost pretty badly." He was writing notes with his left hand, even though he didn't need to. He was again, making it seem like he was paying attention to the repetitive lesson.

(( Really sorry guys ! I was grounded and couldn't get access to internet... ))

" censorkip.gif,not again !." Ellie got up to the fact that she slept through the whole Maths Class... and probably missed the next class as well. "I should really change this habit." She sighed, placing some books in her backpack, "Now where is everyone ?..." She thought, walking out of class and checking her schedule. "This is definitely not my day, Mrs Takushi aaaaaaand I'm late, I'm pretty much screwed."

She ran to the class as quick as she was, she opened the door slowly and sneaked in. " I'm really sorry for being late Mrs Takushi." She said, taking a seat close to Braxton. "Hey Brax." She whispered to him.

Cinna burst into the nurse’s room, kicking the door open with her foot because her hand was busy bleeding.

“THE PARTY IS HERE GUYS, YOU CAN ALL CELEBRATE.” She yelled, even though no one was usually here except the nurse.

The nurse’s office had kind of become something of an in-between class visit. Or a substitute class. Whatever. She was just kind of something of a permanent resident.

“Yo, MARK! BRITISH GUY. Dude, bro, what are you doing here? Also sorry for calling you british guy, I just don't know your name.” She asked, grabbing gauze and a sanitary wipe out of the cabinet and sitting down beside them.

She began unrolling the guaze using her free hand and teeth, her eyes watching the two boys. She’d had a lot of experience dressing her own wounds because eventually the nurse had gotten tired of her frequency and just told her to do it herself. And so she did. That was probably after her worst injury when she’d tried to give herself a tattoo and cut open her leg pretty badly.

Edited by chicbecause

((Oh my goodness finally you join the party Silent!))

Braxton blushed and waved slightly. "Hi." He looked at Ellie, smiling, then gestured to Cara, who was still hiding her face in her bag. "She dun goofed. Er, Esko dun goofed," Braxton whispered, his hand over his mouth, "but they blame it on her." He rolled his eyes. Cara sighed.

"Second time this week, Miss Walker." She put a mark next to Ellie's name and then continued teaching science.

((Edit: Just noticed.. 100th post goes to me! Whoo!))

Edited by MyaMouse

Jett winced when he jumped, sending the medal mouse rocking up and land on his hair. He hunched low when the girl came in trying to make himself small, although being 5'7" didn't help any. He didn't give the girl his name, thinking, like all the other juniors and seniors who found out would make a comment on Orion's tool belt or say "Jett? What you gotta "Jett" to go fix repair boy?". He didn't need another person to laugh at him, or say he had no real power, fixing things wasn't a power.... so he hunkered down and remained silent as the mouse scampered down his arm and back on to the stick, as he resumed his little play.

Mark instinctively flashed bronze as Cinna slammed into the office. 'Oh ...' he let his skin return to normal, and winced in pain. 'Hey Cinna. What happened to your hand? Did you try and pull a civilian dummy out of a death trap again?' He remembered the last time she'd tried to yank the dummy out of a pit full of whirling saws and metal teeth. The result wasn't fun to watch. It was like someone put a firecracker in a pot of red paint.

Cinna laughed as she worked on cleaning her wound.

“Haha, no. I learned my lesson there. But yanno that dude who can turn his arms into sword things? Yeah, well I punched him for calling me a dyke, and then I tried to punch him again but it didn’t work out to well the second time ‘cause he knew what was coming. After I get my hand taken care of I’m gonna go kick the censorkip.gif*** in the balls.” She said, trying to tear the gauze with her teeth.

She grunted, pulling the roll away from her with her free hand and holding the end in her mouth, trying to avoid getting the bandages caught on her lip piercing as well. Eventually she got it torn, and used it to wrap her hand up appropriately. She flexed her hand, and a light plasma surrounded it, making it glow just a little before it faded away into the air.

“Why are you two here?” She asked again.

Jett said nothing, but lifted his head turning it so it slowed the puffy skin of his black eye. The bell rang for another class and he got up and left, not wanting to miss mechanics class. It was the one class he would go to school sicker then a dog, just to not miss one session.

Esko flinched when he said that he dun goofed. Brax, NOT HELPING. He tapped his pencil when Irtza ((right?)) poked him with a pencil. He simply shrugged and continued writing. When would this end? He was sketching a Reconn Soldier from SNK. If he animated it, he could have it 3DMG over to the teacher and do funny stuff. Nah. He caused enough mischief for a class. After all, he really didn't want to get a mark. He continued to work.

((When will the period end? Like, gosh xd.png ))