MendezLightning

Super School

Izta had got to the gym after Ellie. She sat down and played with her hair nervously. She was normally hyperactive but now she was shy and shrinking back in the corner, her slight henna tattoo on her arms showed threw when her jacket slipped down to her elbows. Her violet eyes flicked from student to student as they entered.

Jett was mind blown. He was trying to build a hover board like Marty Mcfly had in Back to the Future II but he never quite got it, and she just makes one!? He got on wobbling a little, not very good at skateboarding. He managed to get his balance by putting his hands on lizzy's shoulders, although he looked really uncomfortable doing so.

Cinna reached the gym before MArk, pleased to see the guy she needed to kick in the balls already present. She smirked, and pointed at him.

"YOU LITTLE B****! FIGHT ME!"She yelled, before running up to him and punching him in the face with her good hand, and kicking him in the crotch.

She turned around and walked away with detention, and he was excused to the nurse's office. She looked around the room for people she knew, her eyes finally settled on Izta in the corner. She smiled and walked towards the panther-shifter.

"Yo gurl, wassup? Been a while." She said in greeting.

(Mendez character name is Mark, if not him, say something else (Matt could be one or just say the guy with the swords). And it's just the rp characters in gym... no npc I know of...)

Izta perked up when she saw Cinna. "Hola Amiga! ¿Como estas? How have you been! It has been a while. Come sit by me! I need someone to talk to.. " She patted the spot next to her grinning.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((*spinning in circles whining* Dang it my classmate got me siiick...))

Lizzy shot down the hallway, wobbling a bit; she hadn't used the hoverboard in a while lately. About halfway to the gym, her head started to hurt and then it disappeared from under their feet. "Whoah!" She cried, falling down. "Ow, what was that?!" She said, rubbing her head. "Ugh, maybe because I haven't used it in a while. That hurt," she said. "Welp we better get going," she said, pain fringing her voice. Her headache was subsiding, but holy mother of god it hurt.

(The only NPCs are staff so ... yeah maybe not kicking them in the balls ...)

Mark made his way to the gym, ignoring Cinna's hyperactivity. He was kind of used to it at this point. As he entered, he saw many of his classmates, about ten, and in front of them stood the principal, Ms Crown, and four other faculty members. Ms Crown stepped forward and the windows and doors all closed once everyone was inside, locking and sealing so that no one could see inside or hear anything that was going on from the outside. To be honest, it was really ominous and Mark wasn't about that life.

'We have a task for you,' Crown said simply. 'As you know the seniors are all on placement in metropolises or wherever they believe their powers to be of use. That's why we need you juniors to undertake a special ... mission for the Knight Institute.'

((Here she comes!))

Sasha was fiddling with the metal. Seriously? So booooooring. Just then, she heard her name. Alright! Something to do! She rushed along. Something was about to happen, and she knew it. Her grin grew as she entered the gym. And there was her target. YO CUZ!! She yelled as she mauled her cousin. She had jumped on his back and chuckled. You cannot escape my wrath! Haha!

Esko had been doodling in his book as he saw Cinna punch Mark in the whatevers. Oh gosh. Another pink slip for her. When will she- and his thoughts were interupted by a person jumping on him. Sashaaaaaa, why now?

Cuuuuuuuuuuz REASONS! Hey, something is bothering you. What's wrong? she nudged him.

Nothing, cousin. Esko sighed and kept drawing.

Esko, I am no idiot. I can tell something is wrong. TELL ME her tone became a bit more serious.

Before Sasha could squish any answers out of her cousin, they both heard what Ms Crown said. Ohhhh! A special mission! I love a dangerous mission! Hey Esko, maybe it can cheer you up! She poked him.

I am telling you, I am FINE. Esko said, and Sasha just lightly nogied him and kept listing.

"I bet but we got to get there fast! You have a hover board I have this.." He had fallen backwards so he wouldn't hit her. He bent down and pushed a button on both shoes making wheels pop out.. He got up and helped her up, put down his goggles and had her get on piggy back. "I liked these shoes and made my mom get me a pair. Hop on. When she was on his back he skated quickly to the gym and just got there before everything was locked and sealed. He skidded to a stop and helped her down. He was too worried about getting here on time to be embarrassed by carrying her. He flipped the skates back in the shoes and put the panels back on. Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((Okay, sorry. I'll edit.))

Cinna sat down and opened her mouth to speak when the Crown began speaking and all the boors and windows slammed closed. Cinna listened carefully. It seemed pretty serious, but apparently it couldn't be too bad if the seniors weren't being called in. She sighed, waiting for Crown to continue. Maybe it was all some sort of test. Maybe it had something to do with the girl who punched Mark? Cinna felt herself getting anxious, and her combat-boot clad feet started tapping on te gym floor.

"Uh, yeah, what's the mission?" She called out, not being able to sit still any longer.

Lizzy~

"Wow, that's cool," Lizzy said. He helped her onto his back and they shot down the halls. She was blushing but it was hard to tell.

~Personal time skip because I'm too lazy to write out their journey~

Lizzy laughed as Jett helped her down from his back. "Haha, that was fun!" She said, her voice happy but her eyes dim. She smiled, covering it up, and took a seat as Ms. Crowne began her speech.

Cara again!~

Cara had finally calmed down enough to overcome the 'inner demon' that Anne was but as soon as she turned to Esko she saw a pretty girl sitting next to him and sighed. ((AHAHAHAHA reading this story is helping me to make the best romance scenes!)) She instead focused on Ms. Crowne.

"But, Principal Crowne, I'm a villain, I'll just hinder the mission," Cara said quietly but loud enough so the principal could hear.

((Uh, Mouse, Sasha isn't a new student. She has been here as long as Esko has. Cara should know Sasha))

((I dunno, she acts new. Come on, I want more bumpiness with their 'relationship'! It's fun!

Edit: Maybe she knows Sasha but doesn't know she's Esko's cousin?))

Edited by MyaMouse

((Sure! Then Sasha says they are cousins and Cara is like, "Wow, I didn't know that, I still have a chance." Then again, Esko is gonna be all depressed because he is like, "She probably still hates me for what I did" and all that drama snazz.))

Crown continued as if she was not being interrupted. 'As you know there are several facilities such as this one across the country. Our Louisiana branch, however seems to have gone silent on us. We're sending you juniors in to see what's wrong, for some vital hero-work-experience and, if it comes to it, defend the school.' She looked at Cara with wise, knowing grey eyes. 'You were all chosen for this mission for your battle abilities, technical knowledge and skills or specifically for your ability. I know we preach that you are not your power at this school, but in the real world, that is what you are defined by, and your power, Miss Connolly is possibly the most useful. We do not train villains here.

'You will be leaving for Louisiana tomorrow at dawn, prepare yourselves. Your parents have been notified.'

Esko gawked while Sasha's face beamed. Ya hear that, Esko?! WE'RE GOING TO LA!! C'mon, we gotta prepare! Sasha grabbed Esko by the arm. The boy groaned. Sash, not yet. It is tomorrow, not today.

ESKO. We still gotta prepare!

Esko sighed. It was hard being the quiet kid with the loud cousin. Did Cara even know they were cousins? Probably should know by now, with the fact that she is rather loud. Esko rolled his eyes. He didn't know whether to consider this good or bad. Would the day finally get better? Esko mentally knocked on wood. Louisiana. Pretty fun. Time to mentally prepare myself. And a cage in case Cara goes Anne.

Jett cursed, hoping they didn't notify his father, who sat in solitary confinement I'm a old fashioned jail in London, for having stopped the entire city and shut it down for a month amongst other things. He also hoped he could bring Leo as his ride. The lion protected him and held his most useful tools. In fact the lion was parked outside in the construction zone. His mom might be too busy, working on the new propulsion system for NASA, being the rocket scientist she was.

(Cool)

Mark stepped into the elevator holding a suitcase and pushed the button with the shield symbol over it. As he went down into the ground, he wondered how long they'd be in Louisiana and whether or not they'd have to defend themselves against any "threats" that Crown had ominously alluded to. He wasn't the best fighter and he wasn't exactly up for defending an entire school from anything that could happen there. But only time could tell.

((Awesome))

Esko and Sasha were in the elevator thing with Mark. Sasha yawned while Esko paced. Cousin, why aren't you the slightest bit worried?

The girl rolled her eyes again. Do you know me, Esko? I love these kinds of things! Hey Mark, how are things goin with you? Sasha put her hands on the back of her head while she sat. Esko sighed. He was not looking forward to this at all. Nopers. The boy tapped his foot. Whatever they were about to face, it probably wasn't something Sasha should be carefree about. She wouldn't be brushing it off if she were in my spot.

Jett.......... struggled getting on the elevator. He waited for everyone to get off before calling it up again and getting on with Leo, a backpack with clothes, his belt, and a large suit case full of his most valuable and dangerous tools. Leo being robotic was able to fold in on it's to fit in the small space, but it was still quite cramped. He wouldn't go anywhere without his tools and Motorcycle/lion protector.

As for his current outfit was his ridding one. He had boots on, his normal button down shirt, this time blue, with a gold tie and a navy blue sweater vest and goggles. On top of that was a thick black leather trench coat that reached his ankles, there was a stitched design like a circuit board on the cuffs and edges, and on the back was a mechanical circle in a patch, that had the symbols of the Greek alphabet and star signs on it, a Archimedes sphere. His dad's mark.

Izta waited with a briefcase and her book bag. She packed light. She always packed light. When the elevator first went down she had got on with Mark, tapping her foot nervously.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Cinna jumped onto the elevator last second and took a spot up by Mark.

"Yo! You excited or what?" She said, using a quieter tone for the small space.

She'd dressed In a black tube top with a mesh tank top that was typically reserved for gay males. She also wore baggy, black cargo pants that sat low on her hips. The finishing touch to her outfit was her red cloak which did not match at all.

She carried a gray messenger bag that had all of her stuff for the trip. One pair of clothing, a deck of cards, a toothbrush, and a lot of medical supplies.

She was already itching for a fight and they hadn't even started out yet. She felt like jumping around and her anxious energy filled the elevator and made it seem to small and too hot, or maybe that was the plasma that began surrounding her and causing a glow.

Cara~

Cara had packed a couple of sets of clothing, a long book, her phone and charger, and the regular toiletries in case they didn't supply anything. She held the duffel bag close to her. Braxton slid next to her in the car as they zoomed off to school. Cara's mom had sent her off with three bracelets and a hug after they got there. The two packed into the elevator but everyone seemed off. Cara wore a jacket and leggings with a loose blue blouse underneath, with boots that went up to her knees and the bracelets on her arm, under her sleeve.

((Yeah cliches! Bracelet 1 Bracelet 2- Yes it's one, I just wanted to show the explanation of the beads cliche 3 Bracelet 3))

Lizzy~

Lizzy squeezed into the elevator with her backpack, her pale pink hair in a loose ponytail and a black hoodie on, although her arms weren't in the sleeves. She stood slightly lower than everyone else other than Cara. She had packed her toiletries, clothes, a project she was working on, and her phone. She smiled and waved to Jett as she packed into the tiny elevator, he was the only friend she had as of yet.

((

Rules *snip*

Only bump a topic once every 24 hours of the last post.

)) Edited by MyaMouse