MendezLightning

Super School

((Meh, here I am!!))

Cinna had left the group to explore the other floors, and just now returned to the group, ignoring the weird drama taking place around Whathisface McShy, and waking over to hang out beside Ixta.

"Yo. So this place is like a ghost school. Sooooo, if I get scared I'm gonna need you to hold me, okay?" Cinna said, her face and tone deadpan, but her eyes sparkling flirtatiously.

((Sorry!!!!! xd.png )))

Izta laughed. "Okay Shaggy..... " She pats her shoulder. "But... if anything jumps out at us,I might be on the ceiling or jump in your arms, I am a total scaredy kitten you know..... " She gives her a saucy wink. "I'll keep my claws in though... or well I will try too...." She giggled and crept forward shifting into her panther from.

Cinna chuckled, leaning back on the wall.

"That works too. You'l never hear me complaining about a pretty girl wanting to be close to me." she said, grinning as she watched Izta.

((OMG WOW IT IS SO SHORT I AM SO SORRY))

((Whathisface McShy xd.png Oh chic, you can make my day))

Damn right he's pathetic. Now I don't feel like guessing, so just stop with the drama and be best friends again. Sasha nudged her cousin, who's shoulders slumped.

I guess you are rig-OW! He yelled the last part when Sasha stomped on his foot.

Stop acting like a censorkip.gif ing emo orphan and CHEER UP! That thing already happened, so if you keep it up, I WILL light you on fire. Small horns poked out of her hair. Esko somewhat hated her power, a Dragon Aspect thingy

((*tackles* HAHAHAHA SHE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE DEVIL ALL SHE NEEDS IS A TAIL))

Cara~

"I need to stay away from him. This was a bad idea in the first place. She's already... You can hear it in my speech.." Cara spun on her heels and took off.

((Short and crappy post is short and crappy.))

Sasha was defidently suspicious now. Uhhuh.... She? What, does she have multiple personalities or somethin' She crossed her arms.

Uh...yeah, actually. That earned Esko a gawk.

((Aaaaahh Attack on Quality Writing))

((I think it's gone.... chic the guy in your Sig is FABULOUS!!!)

Izta chuffed and butted her head against Cinna purring and trotted ahead. Checking out the place room by room. It really was empty.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sasha was defidently suspicious now. Uhhuh.... She? What, does she have multiple personalities or somethin' She crossed her arms.

Uh...yeah, actually. That earned Esko a gawk.

((Aaaaahh Attack on Quality Writing))

((*strangles for AoT wordplay*

*strangles again for making Sasha guess completely correctly on the first try*

Ass-hat.))

I would say he's too good for you, but I really don't give a censorkip.gif .

Shaddup, Anne, I'm trying to live here, Kara thought back to the girl trapped in her subconscious.

Aw, you hurt my feelings, Anne responded.

Kara just kept running until she made it back to the main room, watching Itza and her crush for the day, Cinna, being all lovey. Jett was actually doing something, Lizzy was doing nothing, and Braxton was quietly watching Jett. No one seemed to be doing anything.

Cara bolted inside the elevator and went up as far as possible. Stairs led up to the roof that she climbed up. She stood on the roof and just sat there. She at some point considered jumping off, but she didn't want to do that.

And if she survived, neither personality would want to go and experience that type of pain.

I would love to restart this from the beginning, considering how badly I did this